Login to your account

Thread: Looking for a 1x1 role play!

Looking for a 1x1 role play!

Hi! My name is Rixaka. I have a lot of free time on my hands and I'd love to be able to pick up a few role plays over the summer. I have quite a bit of free time on my hands. Due to the summer season (and not having school) I can reply quickly. Not only that but I will match whatever you send me. I am comfortable writing any length of post, from multiple paragraph to a few sentences (I am extremely flexible).

Onto what I'm searching for. These are the few things that I'm not interested in:

-bestiality
    -crazy age gaps (perhaps with the exception of vampires which, honestly, I've never done before)
    -romance only role plays

Current fandoms (These are fandoms I personally enjoy and would love to do a fan character role play in! I don't generally role play canon characters).
    -Homestuck
    -Legend of Zelda
    -Pokemon
    -Dangan Ronpa

Settings/Time periods
    -Steampunk
    -Fantasy
    -Medieval
    -Futuristic/fantasy sci-fi
    -Slice of life
    -Western
    -Apocalypse/wasteland/mother nature takes over

What I am extremely interested in:
    -horror/gore/psychological horror
    -multiple characters
    -time travel
    -glitches in space/time

I really am looking for a person who is willing to take on multiple roles and contribute to the development of the main plot (whatever we decide on). That also being said, I am perfectly capable (and willing to) playing male and female characters of any sort and I am comfortable role playing same sex couples.

I do have a personal preference for role playing heterosexual couples but ultimately, I don't mind compromising.

I prefer role playing on forum boards and, to be honest, I hardly check my emails. I do have skype and I would be perfectly fine with role playing on that.

If you're interested please drop a message here. Thank you so much for reading through all of this and I hope we can role play together soon!

I'd be interested . Your tastes seem pretty close to mine so maybe we could add each other on skype and put our thinking caps on?