Login to your account

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Complex Love [vickiazn & BurningSkylines can post, NO ONE ELSE!!!]

Somewhere in my mind. . . I'll let you know when I finish mapping this shit out.
    Ryoma:

"Well, I refuse to kiss someone I don't like, so the fact that I kissed you back should mean something. And, I don't know how to hold face when I'm with someone I like. . ." Ryoma muttered as the blush on his cheek became more apparent. He rested his head on his hand as he looked away, avoiding eye contact.

Kaito:

"But, its not too late to show how much I love you." Kaito said as he brought Kyo down to the floor. He pinned him down with his hands. As soon as he positioned himself comfortably over Kyo, he leaned down and pressed his lips against the other male.
    Hey, we weren't fated to meet by chance
    I probably happened to be
    the last place you took refuge in

~Last Cross by Masami Mitsuoka (5th OP of KHR)

Legendary Adventurer BurningSkylines's Avatar
    Ayame:

I blushed and listened to him talk, blushing more once he sort of said he liked her. "Well I am glad it was your first kiss because it was mine too and I like you too.." I mumbled, looking at him once more before looking down at the food menu.

Kyo:

I blushed and looked up at him as he pressed me to the floor, blushing even more. "I guess it isn-" I kissed him back once he pressed his lips against mine. I wanted to wrap my arms around his neck but my hands were pinned down to the ground.

Somewhere in my mind. . . I'll let you know when I finish mapping this shit out.
    Ryoma:

Ryoma was a bit surprised to hear that it was her first kiss too. "I thought you would have given your first kiss to someone. Cause you know. . ." his voice trailing.

Kaito:

Kaito slid his hands down from Kyo's and used them to hold his face. He used it as a method to press his lips on his harder. He pulled away for a bit and said, "You're a good kisser. I hope you can handle this." Just then, he pressed his lips on Kyo's once more and slid his tongue inside his mouth.

Ayame:

I blushed and looked at him, rolling my eyes. "Why did you think that was not my first kiss? I mean I don't usually like people soo..it makes sense why you'd be my first.."

Kyo:

I smiled when he unpinned my arms. "I can handle anything.." I mumbled, kissing him back as soft moans escape from my lips as he tongue slips into my mouth.

Ryoma:

Ryoma was a bit embarrassed for asking the question, but answered calmly, "Its just. . . You look like a natural model. I thought you would have had at least a few ex's by now. . ."

Kaito:

As Kaito's tongue took over Kyo's mouth, he began to feel a feeling he couldn't make out. He closed his eyes tightly as he sunk himself into the pleasure of this kiss.

Ayame:

I laughed and kissed him gently again, blushing gently. "Oh...t-thanks..." I mumbled, looking down at my lap for a bit. "Why haven't you kissed anyone yet? Your really hot so I bet lots of girls have tried to kiss you before or date you." I said.

Kyo:

I moaned softly into the kiss and gasped slightly, panting a bit. "Mmm...Kaito.." I muttered into the kiss, closing my eyes as well. I could feel myself getting hard and I hoped he hadn't felt it through my pants.
    Last edited by BurningSkylines; 08-11-2013 at 11:36 PM.

Ryoma:

"Well. . . That's a bit hard to explain." Ryoma muttered. He looked away, cheeks turning a bright red. "I guess you can say. . . I refuse to kiss someone I don't love. . ." he replied.

Kaito:

Kaito could feel something against his own crotch. He knew his own was beginning to harden. He pulled away for a second, grinning at Kyo. "You seem to be enjoying yourself. . ." he whispered into his ear. He then kissed him again, making sure his mouth was open as they kissed.

Ayame:

I looked at him and thought about what he just said, blushing. "Y-You love me? Or did I steal the kiss?!" I widened my eyes. "Oh my god I stole your kiss and you hate me.." I sighed, laying my head down. "I'm sorry.."

Kyo:

I blushed and looked up at him, smiling. "I-I am..so do you." I grinned slightly, kissing him back. My tongue slowly inserted itself into his mouth, wrestling with his as they continue to kiss each other.

Ryoma:

"N-No. I don't hate you, and you never stole the kiss. If I didn't want you, I honestly would have brushed you off. . ." Ryoma said, rubbing the back of his neck. He steadily looked over at her before lifting her head with a simple caress to the cheek.

Kaito:

Kaito's eyes widened a little with shock, but he played back, pushing against Kyo's tongue. His hand unconsciously found its way to Kyo's crotch.

Ayame:

I looked at him as his hand brushed on my cheek. "Ryoma? You think that after I get this job we could..um go out a bit more? And you could come to the school still?" I asked quietly.

Kyo:

I smiled and looked at his shocked expression, moaning against his lips as Kaito's hand brushed against his crotch. "K-Kaito...not there it's embarrassing.." I mumbled, biting and nibbling on his bottom lip.

Ryoma:

"If you mean by spending time together, then yes. If you mean spending time together alone, then I'm not sure." Ryoma replied. He began to think about it a little, and realized he may not get as much time with her as he thought. He didn't want that though. Leaning over until his mouth was at her ears, he whispered, "But, I'll do whatever it takes for us to be together."

Kaito:

"Embarrassing? How?" Kaito taunted as he squeezed him a little to tease him. "Oh, don't close your mouth up on me now. . ." he said deviously as he leaned in to deliver a more passionate kiss.

Ayame:

I smiled slightly at what he said and then frowned a bit. "S-So we won't see each other more if I become a model/singer?" I asked, disregarding the question as soon he whispered in her ear. "I-I'm glad you will and so will I."

Kyo:

I moaned again and squirmed around on the floor as I laid under him. "Kaito..your hand is on my...area." I blushed hard, moaning slightly as they began to kiss each other with a passionate kiss.

Ryoma:

"Well, I'm glad." Ryoma said with a soft smile before lightly brushing his lips against her cheek and pulling back. Just as he did so, the waiter had come back in to ask for their order.

Kaito:

"I know. . ." Kaito said gently as he pulled away and just gazed back down at Kyo. He pulled his hand away from his crotch and stroked his cheek. "I really do love you." he cooed as he laid himself on top of him, arms around him in an embrace.

Ayame:

I was excited to see that my food was now here since I was super hungry. I grabbed the plate after he put it down and grinned, taking a bit of her own food off the plate with her fork. I ate the food and jumped at how hot it was. "Ouchie.."

Kyo:

I smiled and hugged him back, nodding a bit as they stayed in each others arms. "Do you think we can get up and start cooking some more of the food? I think the noodles are burned."

Ryoma:

Ryoma watched as Ayame burned her tongue with her food. As the waiter set the food down in front of him, he slid his glass of water over to her. "Bubbling water will just irritate your tongue. . ." he said out of concern. Inside, he thought, 'Why did I find that cute? Am I some kind of sadist!?' Feeling the awkward aura, the waiter bowed and left the room in a hurry.

Kaito:

"Oh right!" Kaito returning to realization. He jolted up and hurried over to the stove to check on the noodles. "Hm. . . Not too badly burned. . . If I add a little bit of this. . ." he muttered to himself as he washed his hands before turning off the heat and pouring a little bit of peanut oil to the noodles. "Uhm. . . What do you add next?" he called over to Kyo.

Ayame:

I looked at him and blushed slightly looking at the water. "So..what do you think I should do? I need to cool my mouth down with something.." I mumbled, holding my tongue like a small child.

Kyo:

I looked at him and smiled, looking at the vegetables. "Add these to yakisoba." I nodded and handed him the vegetables.

Ryoma:

Ryoma nudged his glass over to her. "Just drink mine. It has ice in it." he offered as he gestured to the ice cubes inside the cup. He then looked down at his food and blew on it before taking a bite, not burning his tongue.

Kaito:

Kaitp looked over at the vegetables and took them in his hands. He flashed Kyo a smile before pouring in the vegetables and mixing it into the yakisoba. "Is this okay?" he asked after mixing it a while.

Ayame:

I smiled and some of his water, blushing slightly. I finished my little sip and I looked back up at him, smiling softly before I began laughing quietly. "I'm such a child..." I mumbled, wiping the tear from my eye. I picked up my fork and scooped a bit of food up, blowing on it then I ate it. "Thanks for bringing me here Ryoma." I smiled, kissing his cheek after swallowing my food.

Kyo:

I nodded and brought two bowls out, placing them in the counter. "We put the sauce in there right?" I asked, holding up the soy sauce in my hand. "If we didn't we have to add a but of this and them it will be perfect, okay?" He set it down and dug through the cabinets, looking for chopsticks.

Ryoma:

Ryoma chuckled at her childish manners. When she thanked him and gave him a kiss, he felt himself stiffen a little. He then relaxed his body and smiled softly at her. "Thanks for coming." he said.

Kaito:

Kaito looked over at the bowls and poured in an even amount of Yakisoba in each. "Do you wanna add soy sauce in yours?" he called over to Kyo as he began to pour some on his own. He glanced over at Kyo and noticed him searching. He took a few strides towards him, got on one knee, and whispered in the other male's ear, "Need any help?"

Ayame::
    I noticed him stiffen and when I sat down I looked out a heaved sigh. "Ryoma are you still not used to me or something?" I asked quietly, looking down at my hands. "I'm sorry if I scared you."

Kyo::
    I smiled and looked back at him, holding two sets of chop sticks. I looked at the food and licked my lips slowly, picking up both plates as I brought them to the dinner table. "Can you just bring the sauce, please babe?"

bump...?

Ryoma:

Ryoma turned his slightly to see her before blushing. "It's not that I'm scared. . . It's just that. . . Believe it or not. . . I'm a bit shy about making the move." He let out reluctantly.

Kaito:

"Sure thing." Kaito responded as he picked himself up. He grabbed the sauce from the counter he had left it on before making his way over to the dinner table. Once Kyo has set down the food, Kaito pulled out a chair. "Here you go. Unless you would much rather sit on my lap." He said mischievously as he raised a brow.

Ayame:

I looked at him and smiled, nodding a bit. "It's okay...I think it is pretty cute for you to be shy to make a move...it's different since most guys are a bit too confident while taking the first move." I whispered, nodding as I took another bite of my food, which was fabulous.

Kyo:

I smiled and looked at him, deciding that he could toy with Kaito just a bit. I nodded and blushed slightly, looking at Kaito with a innocent but normal look on my face. "C-Could I sit on your lap? I want to be closer to you." I smiled, looking up at him with my light green ones.

Ryoma:

Ryoma was relieved in a way to find out she was okay with shyness. He eyed her for a second before looking down to take a bite out of his platter. His eyes lightened up a little to the taste. He took another bite and looked at Ayame from the corner of his eye. "How is it? The food?" He asked turning his attention to her.

Kaito:

Kaito raised a brow as a grin began to pay on his lips. "Closer?" He asked mischievous. Without giving him time to answer, he pulled Kyo into his lap wrapped his arms around him in a living manner. "How's this?" He whispered into his ear.

Ayame:

I looked at him and smiled, eating a bit more before she answered his question. "It's awesome! Thank you for bringing me here..especially since at first we really didn't get along that much." I laughed a bit, hiding the small blush as she thought back onher childish behavior.

Kyo:

I blushed and shivered against him, nodding a bit as he leaned down to eat some of his food. By doing so I sort of moved/squirmed against Kaito's lap. I blushed and sat up, silently chewing on the noodles which were in my mouth. "S-Sorry.." I mumbled, leaning down to eat some more.

Ryoma:

"The pressure was all mine." Ryoma answered politely. He took another bite of his food and eyed the rice paper door. He looked carefully at the silhouettes that moved around. Some seeming to move frantically while the others were posed a considerable distance from the door. Judging from the distance, he could tell what exactly they were. He looked over at Ayame and pressed a finger to his lips. "This will be your encounter with the paparazzi. Would you rather avoid them or go straight through?" He asked quietly.

Kaito:

Kaito felt Kyo squirming on his lap. He closed his eyes and tried as much as possible to prevent a slip of tongue. "I bet you're doing that on purpose." He replied, tightening his hold on Kyo's waist. With his long arm, he reached over to his bowl of food and managed, with some struggle, to take a bite. "This is delicious. You did well." He mused, paying Kyo's head.

Ayame:

I looked at him and smiled, grinning a bit. I looked over to see what he was looking at then my eyes rested back onto Ryoma. "Well..if we are just starting our relationship..maybe we should avoid them until we are sure we really want to do this." She said motioning between them. "Okay? Or do you want to let everyone know I am yours?"

Kyo:

I blushed and nodded a bit, looking back at Kaito. He did like squirming in his lap since it did bring Kaito pleasure which he loved to do because the noises he made. He ate some more of the yakisoba and yawned a bit as he was almost done with it...yes he eats very fast and very much.

Ryoma:

"I would love to tell the world I'm yours. The only issue with that is that I'm the one who recruited you into show business. They'll criticize you about how you got in. And, I don't want that to happen to you." Ryoma answered softly. He shoved the rest of his food into his mouth before getting up. He looked at the window at the opposite wall from the door. He opened the shutters just a little to see that no-one else was out there. He opened it all the way, and then, opened the window. He say on the window sill to wait for her.

Kaito:

"Wow, you're a fast eater." Kaito said to Kyo, watching him eat. He continued to eat his food. When Kyo yawned, he looked up his food. "You sleepy? You can rest on me." He said mischievously. He used one hand to cover Kyo's eyes as he used the other to continue eating.

Ayame:

I ran up after him as I nodded, following him out of the window. Once they were out they both ran to the car, getting into the car. "W-Where do we go...we can't go to my house." I whispered, looking away from him. I was pretty much living in a hell hole since I had to move so many times.

Kyo:

I blushed deeply and laughed, nodding a bit. "Kaito...your such a flirt." I laughed, laying back on his chest. I kissed te side of his neck as I laid my head down on his shoulder.

Ryoma:

"We either go back to the studio, or we can go to my house. Your decision." Ryoma said as he put the keys in the ignition. He started the car and quickly drove down several blocks until he felt the coast was clear. "So, what do you think?" He asked again.

Kaito:

"Look who's talking." Kaito teased. He finished up his food and wrapped both arms around Kyo's waist. He held him tighter and closer to his own body. "It's your fault for being so darn cute." He whispered into his ear.