Login to your account

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Complex Love [vickiazn & BurningSkylines can post, NO ONE ELSE!!!]

Somewhere in my mind. . . I'll let you know when I finish mapping this shit out.
    Ryoma

"Let me tell you a secret. . . I tried out to be a model. I wasn't discovered. Wanna know how many times I got rejected? Over ten times." Ryoma let out with a laugh. He pulled away and turned her around, hugging her again. "You won't know until you try. That's what I always told myself." he said in an attempt to cheer her up.

Kaito

Kaito let out a slight chuckle. "Pfft! That's my brother. I swear, you're cute when you're jealous." he said as poked the other male's nose playfully. Then, he leaned his forhead on his.
    Hey, we weren't fated to meet by chance
    I probably happened to be
    the last place you took refuge in

~Last Cross by Masami Mitsuoka (5th OP of KHR)

Legendary Adventurer BurningSkylines's Avatar
    Ayame:

I smiled a bit and looked at him, pulling away as I pressed a kiss to his cheek. "Thank you, Ryoma. I hope I get to work with you if I am accepted." I ran back into the room, asking for another chance to sing.

Kyo:

I swallowed a bit and turned around, sighing. I felt like a complete and udder idiot. "I'm sorry..."

Somewhere in my mind. . . I'll let you know when I finish mapping this shit out.
    Ryoma

Ryoma froze a bit, shocked by the kiss. He couldn't even tell her that he was looking forward to working with her because of the shock. He held onto the cheek she kissed and just stared forward. 'What am I doing?' he thought. Just as he was about to walk in, his manager nudged him in the side and smirked. "Don't even say it." he muttered as he watched Ayame talk to the judges.

Kaito

"Its okay. I know I would've done it too." Kaito said as he wrapped his arms around Kyo. He was surprised at how silent it was in his house. "Hm, where're your parents? Are they at work or something?" he asked curiously.

Ayame:

Once I got the okay I took a deep breath and began singing the song. I felt actually confident in my self this time and it was all thanks to Ryoma. Matbe he isn't that bad after all... I thought to myself as I finished the song for the judges. Hopefully they liked both me and my singing.

Kyo:

I looked up at him and shook my head. "My parents are dead, my dad died in a accident my mom died when she gave birth to me." I whispered, sighing softly. "I live alone."

Ryoma

"Bravo! Bravo! Now, we'll have you sit outside while we evaluate you. Okay?" Ryoma's manager said. Ryoma walked alongside his manager, smiling softly and clapping. The manager was leading her out as Ryoma held the door for her. As Ayame was about to leave the room, Ryoma leaned closer to her ear, grinned, and whispered, "You'll make a great singer and model."

Kaito

Kaito was stunned. He felt guilty, but somehow could relate to him. The fact that both his parents died in a car accident were what ties him down. Along with the pains and sufferings of everyone else, he helps them walk their paths until they can stand on their own. And that's what he intends to do with Kyo. "What can I do for you, Kyo?" he asked as he buried his face into the smaller male's neck.

Ayame:

I blushed softly and looked back at him as I was lead out the doors of the room. "Thank you, for everything." I mouthed to him, turning the corner towards the waiting area. "That sort of gives me hope...I really hope I get to work with him." I mumbled to myself.

Kyo:

I blushed and shivered a bit, his hair brushed against my neck. "Uh, help me cook dinner and maybe spend the night unless you have to take care of your siblings that is!! If so don't worry about it!"

Ryoma

Ryoma gave a curt nod to the judges before exiting the room. He then made his way to the waiting area. In the waiting room, a bunch of girls gasped to see Ryoma. He flashed them a quick wink before turning to Ayame. "Come with me." he uttered as he pulled her out of the room. "You're a natural in modeling, so you'll be working under me. They decided to let you do singing, but they want you to learn more on being on stage by modeling." he let out.

Kaito

"They managed to last a month when I was at an international football meet, they can last a night. And of course, I'd love to help you cook dinner." Kaito replied as he nuzzled Kyo and kissed his neck gently.

Ayame:

I looked at him and smiled, hugging him gently. "Thank you for everything you've done, Ryoma..your just amazing." I whispered, pulling away as a excited smile spread over my face. "I have to tell Mizuki..wait did she get in?" I asked.

Kyo:

I listened to him and nodded slightly, walking towards the fridge. I whimpered softly as his lips pressed down on my neck, moaning softly I stopped in front of the counter. "Kaito..what are you doing?" I whispered.

Ryoma

"I didn't do anything. It was all you. And Mizuki? Oh yeah, she's already got a job offer right after being accepted." Ryoma said as he played with her hair. Unconsciously, he leaned down and kissed the girl's forehead and let out a pure, genuine smile. Realizing that he kissed her, his cheeks turned red, and he covered his lips. He looked away and muttered, "Sorry."

Kaito

"Do you not like it?" Kaito asked as he lifted his head slightly. "Do you want me to stop?" he asked after he nibbled on his ear.

Ayame:

I looked at him and purred softly as he played with my hair, blushing as soon as he kissed my cheek. "N-No...Ryoma it's totally fine..I liked it." I muttered. I liked it..? How fucking stupid cold you be Ayame! I mentally slapped myself when my stomach began to growl.

Kyo:

I let out a shaky breath and shrugged, uncertain whether I actually did want him to stop or continue. I was super hungry yet it just felt really good.. "We can do this later...? How about we eat now?"

Ryoma

Ryoma was about to respond, but Ayame's stomach interrupted his AB conversation. "What do you want to eat?" he asked, using the opportunity to regain his composure.

Kaito

"Okay, sorry." Kaito said with a grin as he gave one final peck on the neck before releasing him. "So? What are he cooking?" he asked, rubbing his hands together.

Ayame:

I blushed and covered my stomach up. "Uh, sushi? I am not relly picky so anything you want I should be fine with." I gave a reassuring nod, grabbing my bag.

Kyo:

I moaned softly and looked up at him, smiling. "We are making yakisoba do you like it? I mean if you don't I will try to make something else."

(If you click yakisoba you'll see the picture of it x3)

Ryoma

"Hm. . . Do you want to make this a celebration? I can take you to a restaurant." Ryoma offered as beckoned her over to his dressing room. There, he grabbed a pair of sunglasses, a pin striped hat, and a nice scarf as cover up. He then swiped his keys from the vanity and looked over at Ayame.

Kaito

"Hm. . . Yakisoba? Its been a while since I made that before. . ." Kaito muttered to himself as he washed his hands in the sink. Then, he looked over to the refrigerator and made his way over there. "Do you like onions in yours?" he asked, looking back at Kyo.

Ayame:

I giggled a bit and smiled, nodding. "Okay let's have a celebration...just the two of us together, right?" I asked quietly, hoping he didn't sense the anxiousness in my voice. I had time to finally be alone with him and I didn't want to blow it.

Kyo:

I nodded and pulled out a fresh onion as well as everything else needed for the Yakisoba. "I have everything we need to make it and some extra stuff i you want to make your own kind."

Ryoma

"Y-Yeah, sure." Ryoma said nervously. He took his cellphone from his pocket and called a restaurant. "Yeah. . . A private room. . . For two. . . Okay, I'll be there." he said into the phone before hanging up. He smiled over to Ayame and ushered her out. He then lead her to his car in the back of the lot. "I don't use it quite often, but it'll get us there." he said as he opened the door.

Kaito

"Oh okay. That works." Kaito confirmed with a smile as he closed the refrigerator door and walked up to Kyo. "So, where's the cutting board and knife?" he asked.

Ayame:

I smiled and looked at him, blushing softly as I nodded. I opened the car door and sat down, buckling my seat belt. "You know safety first.." I mentally slapped myself. Safety first?! Why would you say that?!! I scolded myself, hoping he didn't hear me.

Kyo:

I motioned over to the counter on the opposite side of the refrigerator. "Right over there." I smiled, putting one of my apron's on. "You want a apron?"

Ryoma

"The safe girl. . . I see." Ryoma let out with a chuckle as he closed the door. He then went around and opened the driver's door. Taking a seat inside, he inserted the key and gave it a turn. He reversed the car out of the parking slot then drove forward. Once he managed to get on the street, he drove down a couple of tall building before reach one with big sign labeled, "International Cuisine." He parked the car in front of the building and removed the key. "We're here." he said as he got out. He went over to the passenger seat and opened the door for her.

Kaito

"Why? Do you want to see me in one?" Kaito asked, raising an eyebrow. He let out a little laugh before looking over to him. "Seriously, sure. . ." he said with a smile.

Ayame:

After mentally slapping myself I walked over to the car and got in, looking at all the buildings we passed. He stopped in front of a building called 'International Cuisine' it looked pretty fancy. He opened the door for me as well which made me blush. "Thank you, Ryoma." I told him, smiling.

Kyo:

I blushed and laughed softly, nodding. "Maybe I do...maybe I don't." I blushed even more at the idea of him naked in a apron. I'm such a pervert... I told myself, repeatedly.

Ryoma

Ryoma smiled back to the girl as she got out of the car. He then shut the door and locked the car before leading the girl into the restaurant. He opened the door for her and closed it behind himself. He then walked up to the host. He lowered his sunglasses and said, "Lunch for two. Reservation of a private room by, Ryoma Zaizen." The host's eyes widened as he dropped his pen and started to bow. "Right this way. Right this way." the host blurted as he led the two to the private room. "Zaizen-sama has a wonderful looking lady as his guest." the host said kindly as he pulled out a pen and paper to take their order. "Indeed I do. Now, what would you like to drink?" he let out as he turned his gaze over to Ayame.

Kaito

Kaito laughed a little as he pulled out the cutting board and knife. He then looked up to see that Kyo was blushing. "Oh? You think me in an apron is attractive?" he let out with a devious grin as he slowly made his way over to Kyo. He stood behind him and pulled on the strap of his apron. "What a naughty perv?" he cooed in his ear.

Ayame:

I smiled and held my bag firmly, walking into the restaurant with him. I walked towards the host and looked around the place while Ryoma talked to the host, who had immediately took us to a private area. When the man called her a 'wonderful looking lady' I felt my cheeks heat up tremendously. "T-Thank you, I don't know can I have some water? Sparkling water?" I asked Ryoma.

Kyo:

I jumped a bit as his laugh snapped me out of my thoughts with his loud laughter. I blushed a bit more as he came up behind me, pulling on the string of my apron. "Kaito....I am not a perv...you are." I mumbled, shivering as his hot breath danced on my ear. "Your the one that tried to eat me on the roof.."

Ryoma:

"Sparkling water for the lady, and a regular water for me." Ryoma said to the host as he started to jot down the order. He then pulled out two menus from the pouches in his apron and handed one to Ryoma and one to Ayame. "I'll come out with your drinks right away. Please feel free to look at the menu in that time." the host said politely before rushing off, closing the door behind him. Ryoma took his seat as he flipped the hair out of his face before opening his menu, sneaking a few peeks at Ayame in the process.

Kaito:

"You may be right about me being a perv." Kaito noted before licking the smaller male's ear. He then nibbled on it lightly before saying, "But you're also the one allowing it. . ." After feeling the boy shiver, he pulled the strings of the apron until it became undone.

Ayame:

I giggled a bit as he sneaked some glances at me which he probably thought I didn't see. "Ryoma...why do you like me? I mean if that list of qualities you said on TV were about me I mean. Why would you like someone like me when you can have anyone in the world?" I asked him, looking over the menu.

Kyo:

I chuckled softly and moaned slightly, closing my eyes. "Kaito..your such a perv." I whispered, moaning once again as he nibbled on my ear and pulled off my apron. "hat are you going to eat? If we don't make the food?"

Ryoma:

Ryoma blushed a bit at her question. He slowly lowered his head into the menu as not to be seen. "Y-You know what they say. . . It can't just be anyone. . ." he muttered.

Kaito:

Kaito chuckled a little before wrapping his arms around Kyo's waist. He pulled him closer and started to kiss on his neck. "What am I going to eat? Good question. . . You." he whispered with a grin.

Ayame:

I blushed and looked at him, giggling softly. "So...do you actually like me? Or are you just attracted to me because I am 'awkwardly shy'?" I looked up from my menu and smiled.

Kyo:

I moaned again and pressed against his chest, gasping softly. "Kaito...this is so mean..." I blushed, shivering a bit.

Ryoma:

"I don't know, why don't you find out?" Ryoma blurted a bit nervously. Just as he was about to stand up to approach her, the host came in with the water. "Sparkling for you. Regular for you." the host, giving the water accordingly.

Kaito:

"Do you wanna try switching positions?" Kaito asked with a grin. He turned Kyo around so that they were faced to face. "You can tease me now." he said with a softer smile.

Ayame:

I grinned and looked at the host, grabbing her sparkling water gently from the man. "Thank you, sir." I told him as he nodded, looking between us both before leaving. I looked around and smiled in happiness, knowing we were the only two in the private area. I leaned over the table making sure not to tip anything over before kissing him.

Kyo:

I smiled and looked up at him, flipping our positions I pressed him against the counter. I positioned myself so that my leg was in the middle of his legs, brushing against his crotch as I sucked on his neck the same way as before. I am so awesome at being a tease!

Ryoma:

Ryoma took the glass from the man before giving him an approving nod. Once the man left the room, he set his glass down beside, but not before Ayame had pressed her lips against his own. His eyes grew wide. He was very dumbfounded, but he leaned himself forward a little, prolonging the kiss.

Kaito:

Kaito let out a pleasured breath as the smaller male sucked on his neck. He felt Kyo's leg brush against his crotch, which caused him to blush brightly. He wasn't used to being teased, but it was quite enjoyable to him. He looked down at the male as he sucked on his neck. "Y-You're good at this." he half moaned.

Ayame:

I smiled and continued to kiss the surprised Ryoma, until I all of a sudden starting doubting the reasons he would be kissing me back. I pulled away and blushed deeply, sitting back dow on my seat, hiding my face with the food menu. Goddamn it! Ayame try to act like that kiss did not happen!

Kyo:

I squirmed a bit as Kaito looked down at me "working my magic on him" this was embarrassing all of a sudden, probably because he was looking now. I pulled away after I left my three hickey's on his neck. "Thanks.." I whispered, shyly.

Ryoma:

When Ayame pulled away, Ryoma's face went beet red as he covered his lips. He closed his eyes and looked away, nervous. "I-I'm sorry. . . This must be a. . . Very inexperienced huh?" he muttered, indicating it was his first kiss.

Kaito:

"I-I should be the one thanking you. . ." Kaito muttered once Kyo pulled away. He touched the area that Kyo left his marks at and blushed a little more. "I really like you." he said with a soft smile as he nuzzled Kyo's hair.

Ayame:

I bit my lip and put my head down, shaking my head. "I'm so sorry...I just thought maybe you kissed someone before and that was the only way i could think of to find out if you like me since you wouldn't answer me." I told him, rambling on about how bad she felt until she was out of breath. "Sorry."

Kyo:

I smiled and looked at him, hugging him gently. "I think that I like you way more than you like me, wanna know how I know? It's because I kissed you first!" I poked his nose, burying my face in his toned chest.