Story 1:

Name: Ryoma "Dark Prince" Zaizen (I'm sorry! I love Japanese names!)
Look:
imagesCAKG1I7R.jpguntitled10.jpg
Personality:
He seems like the cold type, but he'll be more expressive at work. He works as a model and uses his face to show several different emotions that you can't see outside of his work place. When it comes to work, he's very outgoing yet serious. He has an aura that attracts people to him Outside of work, he can be very quiet and might be a bit cold if you piss him off. He doesn't have a temper nor does he have a mouth on him. He tends to ignore everyone when not working, but has a soft side towards people who pique his interest.

Story 2:

Name: Kaito Shuuri
Look:
imagesCA24YFVH.jpgimagesCAGDCRRF.jpguntitled11.jpg
Personality:
In school, he acts as the delinquent kid who ran away from home. Or at least that's what he wants you to believe. Raised in an orphanage ever since both his parents died in a car accident, he was the caring type who took the pain of those placed here into his own hands. He was never adopted because he acted bad so that everyone else could be adopted ahead of him. While at school, he pretends to be cold and rude to others and because of that, he was forced into the Tennis and American Football team so that he can pent his "aggression". After he grew popular with the students due to his abilities in the sports teams, he became the tsundere popular that no one could approach him. He only has a soft side towards, his "siblings" and people who pique his interest.