Login to your account

Thread: Complex Love [vickiazn & BurningSkylines can post, NO ONE ELSE!!!]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Legendary Adventurer BurningSkylines's Avatar
    Ayame:

I went to the restaurant where I worked I was a bartender...yeah don't ask but the tips were pretty good. I waited down at the lobby of the place I worked at and made my way over to the bar area.

Kyo:

I jumped a bit and looked at Kaito, nodding stupidly. "I'm sorry...I was sort of like a lost puppy looking around for you and it was my fault we bumped into each other, I am sorry."

Somewhere in my mind. . . I'll let you know when I finish mapping this shit out.
    One

Ryoma eventually fell asleep, listening to Nightmare. The half eaten apple still managed to stay in his hand. The manager came in to say he was okay to go home for a bit to rest, but she was beaten to it by his slumber. She left and came back with a blanket, covering him with it. She took the apple from him and tossed it into the trashcan before leaving.

Two

"Its not your fault. I wasn't paying attention. Besides, being a lost puppy is kind of cute. It works for you." Kaito commented, letting the last part slip. 'Did I really just say that? I'm not even supposed to talk a lot. . .' he thought to himself as he unconsciously covered his mouth. "So, would you lead the way for me?" he asked.
    Hey, we weren't fated to meet by chance
    I probably happened to be
    the last place you took refuge in

~Last Cross by Masami Mitsuoka (5th OP of KHR)