Login to your account

Thread: Complex Love [vickiazn & BurningSkylines can post, NO ONE ELSE!!!]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Legendary Adventurer BurningSkylines's Avatar
    Ayame:

I put the paper in my back pocket and walked down the hallway with Mizuki. "So what do we do...I mean I would much rather be a singer but I can't get over my stage fright.." Mizuki nodded and hugged her. "You can just be a model for the time being and then when you meet some friends in the music industry sing for them."

Kyo:

I blushed and turned away so he couldn't see. "Uh..I think about one more. Wait, what period is this?" I asked, scratching my head gently.

Somewhere in my mind. . . I'll let you know when I finish mapping this shit out.
    One

Once at the studio, he dressed himself in skinny jeans with chains hanging from the belt loops, knee high black boots with straps, a white dress shirt that was half tucked in, a vest with several zippers, and a furry hat with cat ears. He walked out of his dressing room after the finishing touches and started his photo session for the new line of clothing by Visual Kei.

Two

"Uhm, second period I believe. I have sports practice in first, so yeah, this is second." Kaito replied. He walked alongside Kyo for a while before he realized his class was in the opposite direction. "Oh! I'll catch you later. When its lunch, I'll meet you by the staircase that leads up there." he said to him as he walked the opposite direction. Hew was given greetings by his teammates along the way. Giving each a small wave, he dodged through the class.
    Hey, we weren't fated to meet by chance
    I probably happened to be
    the last place you took refuge in

~Last Cross by Masami Mitsuoka (5th OP of KHR)