Login to your account

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: SedatedDemon & BurningSkylines~{No one else post in this thread!}

Legendary Adventurer BurningSkylines's Avatar
    Alexander smiled and sat next to her, laying his head in her lap again. "Can you run your hands through my hair again?" He smiled and grabbed her hand softly, placing it in his hair. "Please if you do I will purr for you."

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    Annabelle blushed and nodded. "Sure. Of course." She replied gently, running her fingers through his soft hair. She looked down into his soft eyes and smiled. Maybe he's not so bad after all..

Alexander purred softly and closed his eyes, going to sleep...well attempting to go to sleep. He smiled softly and looked at her, falling into a light slumber.

Annabelle sighed and closed her eyes, as she continued to stroke his hair. After a while her fingers stopped and she fell asleep herself, her head hanging to one side so her bangs covered her face.

Alexander opened his eyes and sat up slowly, noticing that the car had just pulled up into the driveway of his mothers house. He gently shook Annabelle awake, grinning softly.

Annabelle opened her eyes and yawned, blinking a few times to focus her vision. She looked out the window and saw yet another huge house. "Wow.." She said softly.

Alexander got out of the car and extended his hand down to her, helping her out of the limo. "You know, my sister can't get too worked up, okay? Please don't let anything happen to her when she requests to have you play dolls with her...she has a very weak heart so please be careful around her." He said worriedly, walking towards the house.

"Um... Okay..." Annabelle replied softly, nervously walking with him, my hand tightly holding his. We stood in front of the door and Alex rang the doorbell.

Alexander pulled her close and kissed her head, the door opened. His mother rushed over to her and gave her one of the tightest hugs one could give to another. "Mother...don't kill my girlfriend."

"Oh I'm sorry, it's just that I'm so happy!" His mother said, pulling back to look at Anabelle, her hands still on her shoulders. "You are very pretty. What is your name again dear?" Anabelle smiled. "Anabelle." She replied. "Oh how pretty! And I love your eyes!" She went and hugged her son. "Please, come in!"

Alexander smiled softly and walked in, holding Annabelle's hand. He walked to the stairs and saw his thirteen year old baby sister. "Hey Lilly!" She ran up to him and hugged him tightly. "How is my little princess?" She giggled and he set her down. "Good!" She squealed.

Annabelle looked down at the pretty teenager. She's not used to being around children.. "You're his girlfriend right?" Lilly asked, tilting her head to the side. Annabelle nodded. "Yeah..."

Alexander smiled and walked away so they could chat. He went up to his old room so he could change into something else. Whenever his mom made spaghetti he spilled some sauce on his suit but this time he is prepared.

Annabelle gave him a look as he walked away and Lilly grabbed her hand. "Let's go to my room and talk!" She said. She led her to her room and they sat and talked about little things.

Alexander finally finished getting dressed and went towards her room, stopping near the door so he could hear how they got along. He smiled softly and waited so he could piece the conversation together.

"So you really love Alex huh?" Lilly asked with a grin. "Yes." Annabelle replied softly. Lilly giggled. "Good! You better make him happy!" Annabelle smiled nervously. "I will.."

Alexander blushed softly and cleared his throat, walking in. "Lunch is ready." He went back downstairs, sighing softly she was probably just saying that because it was my sister asking.

Annabelle smiled and stood up, holding her hand out to Lilly. "Shall we?" Lilly grinned and took her hand, leading her downstairs. When she saw Alex and his mom Lilly grinned. "I like her!"

Alexander smiled and looked at her, kissing her cheek. "I like her too, I think I love her." He grinned, looking at her features before looking at his family.

Annabelle smiled and blushed slightly. "Awww!!!" His family squealed. They all sat at the table and began to eat. "It's delicious." She told his mom. "Why thank you sweetie!" She replied, looking at Alex. "I like her too!"

Alexander rested his hand on Annabelle's thigh, grinning softly. "I'm glad, I want to take her to the family reunion so that she ca meet everyone and everyone can see how wonderful she is." He leaned over and kissed her.

Annabelle smiled and kissed him back gently, closing her eyes. After a moment she pulled away and smiled. "Sounds good." She replied softly. She continued eating, glancing at him every once in a while.

Alexander continued eating until he finished. He grabbed all of the plates that were either empty or from someone who was done and began cleaning it.

Annabelle chatted with his mom and sister, trying to not be so awkward. They asked her to tell them about herself and Annabelle made up an interesting story.

Alexander came back from washing the dishes and changing back into his suit. "Okay, babe you ready to go?" He asked, twirling the keys on his finger.

Annabelle nodded and stood up. "Yes." She replied. She hugged Lilly and their mother goodbye then she left with him, getting in the car and leaning back. "That was fun."

Alexander nodded and looked out the window, grinning. "So you love me huh?" He laughed, teasing her he knew she wouldn't fall for someone like him so quickly.

Annabelle grinned. "It's not nice to spy Alex." She said teasingly, crossing one leg over the other. She looked out the window as well and messed with her fingers.

Alexander growled softly and rolled his eyes, she didn't make it clear whether or not she really does love him. He looked out the window until they passed a ice cream place, he stopped the car and got out.

"What are you doing?" Annabelle asked, getting out with him. She rose an eyebrow when she saw the sign. "An ice cream place?" She questioned.