Login to your account

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: SedatedDemon & BurningSkylines~{No one else post in this thread!}

Legendary Adventurer BurningSkylines's Avatar
    Alexander outside the door about to wake her. His sister called he grinned. "Yeah, Lilly we will be there soon okay? I love you too...make sure mom is okay and she takes her medicine. I don't want her getting sick again...I love you too..uh yeah. Bye...I don't want to call you that Lilly...don't get mad, jeez I love you too Lillypad." He laughed a bit like a child before hanging up. He was glad she was actually okay.

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    I walked out and glanced at Alex. What the hell am I getting myself into? I ran my fingers through my now wavy hair. "So.. How much longer until we get there? My ears are popping." I sat on the mini couch thing and I fixed my high heel, my bangs hanging in my face when I looked down.

Alexander looked at her and smiled. "Plug your nose and blow out like your a elephant...they will unpop, or you could just sneeze." He brought her a cup of coffee and some breakfast. "After you eat...all of this food and I show you the house."

I smiled slightly. "Thanks.." I said softly. As I chewed on my food my ears began to unpop. After I was done eating and drinking my coffee, I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and freshen up so I looked nice. Not too flashy, just.. Nice. It felt strange since I'm used to wearing slutty outfits.

Alexander smiled and looked at her, giving her a look of approval. He grinned and walked up to her. "You have some food on your face..." He leaned in close and licked the egg off the corner of her lips. "Let's get going, love." He grabbed her hand sweetly, paparazzi was also there when they got off.

I blushed and followed him, being a little caught off guard by the paparazzi. All I saw was flashes and yelling. I stayed close to Alex, trying to remain calm with a smile on my face. it was hard though, since I'm claustrophobic and I have really bad anxiety, especially under pressure. It's a good thing I took acting in high school..

Alexander smiled and looked at her, kissing her cheek. Once they made it to the car he opened the door and let her in first. The driver began to drive away and he looked at her. "You know...these clothes become you, love." He did his sexy little chukle after winking at her slightly flushed face.

I glanced at him "I'm glad you think so." I said a little breathlessly. I took a deep breath and looked down. "You never mentioned paparazzi.." I muttered, a small frown on my face.

Alexander shrugged and sighed. "I didn't think they would be there...women at the office must have been gossiping..dumbies..ugh." He groaned and laid his head on her lap, looking up at her. "You know I think you'd be perfect at the office.."

I looked up at him and rose an eyebrow. "Oh? And why is that?" I asked, running my fingers through his hair gently, out of habit. I used to do that to my ex before we broke up.

Alexander blushed gently and purred. "Your sexy, obviously. You are smart...which I know. And you look fine in a dress." He looked at her and reached his hand up, pulling her head down. "I wanna kiss you."

I blushed and looked down at him. "Okay...." I whispered. I closed my eyes and let my lips press against his, my eyes closing and my fingertips gently caressing his hair. His lips are are really soft and he smells good...

Alexander tangled his fingers in her hair, sitting up. He pushed her gently down on the limo's couch and pressed the button to rol up the window, giving them privacy so the limo driver couldn't hear nor see them. He went back down and looked down at her. "Damn it, I can't do this." He sat up. "I'm sorry."

I slowly sat up as well and I looked up at him. "What's wrong?..." I asked gently, my breathing a little heavy. I looked away and frowned. "I'm sorry if I disappoint you..."

Alexander shook his head. "N-No...you didn't I swear. I just don't want to do this without us actually having some type of relationship...I don't want it to get awkward. I am sure I will end up falling in love with you but at this moment I can't I don't want to trick you into liking me or force you to start liking me like I like you."

My eyes widened and I looked down, blushing furiously. "Don't fall too fast Alex.. I'm only a protistute." I whispered, my voice a little shaky. I sat up all the way and fixed my hair and makeup. Did he seriously just say all that? After he just met me yesterday?

Alexander fixed himself and sighed. "Uh, we are here." He got out the car and led her to the house. He clenched his jaw a bit and walked into the house, up into his room.

((Ill start using third person I guess...))

"Nice house..." Anabelle complimented softly, her striking green eyes roaming the rooms as they passed. She followed him closely. She would get lost in this giant house.

Alexander pointed to the room next to his and smiled. "That's your room, come in my room whenever you'd like..just make sure you knock first...or I will be scared." He grinned, walking into his room.

Anabelle smiled. "Alright.." She said with a chuckle. She walked to her room then closed the door. She stripped off her clothes and took a long and luxurious bath then she put on a robe and sat on the bed, brushing out her long hair, her robe open very slightly so the air will hit her body, drying it.

Alexander smiled and looked at her, knocking softly after he changed into only some pajama pants after showering. "I'm sorry to intrude, love but in a hour we'll be going to my moms house."

(Be back I have to do the dishes and clean my room so I will take a couple minutes or hours.)

Annabelle closed her robe quickly, a furious blush on her face. "Oh uh.. Okay. I'll be ready..." She said nervously. After he left she blow dried her hair, then she got dressed in a nice black dress with matching heels, then she curled her hair again and put on some very light makeup.

Alexander came out and smiled, walked into the room. "Your looking even sexier than before." He grinned, pulling her close. "You ready? I am going to probably kiss you and all that." He pulled out a necklace and gave it to her. "Put this in say it was for out 2 month anniversary, okay?"

Annabelle blushed and nodded, letting him out the necklace on her. "Uh, okay.. Thanks.." She replied softly, looking up into his eyes. The necklace is really pretty.. She sighed and smiled at him. She could feel his sweet breath on her face.

Alexander hooked the necklace onto her neck and kissed her back afterwards, licking gently. He grinned wickedly as he began to both suck and nibble on her neck, trying to leave some hickeys just in case his dumb step brothers come over...it worse his step-dad.

Annabelle closed her eyes and leaned her head back, letting out a very soft moan. She pulled away after a few moments and placed her hand on her neck, a smirk on her face. "It's probably not a good idea to get all hot and bothered right before we leave now is it?" She teased.

Alexander looked at her and grinned. "Whatever, dork you should know I left one right above your thumb even though it's small...it is noticeable." He smirked and moved her hand, licking her neck up to her ear he nibbled softly on her earlobe. "We should get to the car!" He ran out the room.

Annabelle blushed and followed him, getting in the car next to him. She crossed one leg over the other and she looked down at her thumb. Indeed he has..

Alexander looked over at her and smiled. "Okay, Annabelle you are my girlfriend if five months. This month shall be the sixth one, I will be proposing so when they seperate me from you tell them you think I might pop the question. That'll get my sisters wild and my mom just over joyed. Oh if you see my brothers you make sure you let them know you are mine okay?"

Annabelle nodded and smiled slightly. "Alright. Time to get my acting skills on." she teased with a chuckle. She leaned back and looked out the window, watching the city pass by.