Login to your account

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: SedatedDemon & BurningSkylines~{No one else post in this thread!}

Legendary Adventurer BurningSkylines's Avatar
    Alexander looked at her and grinned. "Well number one, never go against my word. Second, always show me respect. If any of these rules are broken then you'll get a punishment."

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    I sighed and turned around to look at him. "Okay..." I mumbled. I walked past him then I sat on the couch, leaning back and staring up at him.

Alexander nodded and stood up. "Well, lets go into the closet over there and pick out a dress then do your hair." He smiled, walking to the door. "I will be back to pick you up and bring you to the airport in a hour after my meeting."

I sighed. "Alright." I replied. After he left I got up and walked to the closet. I opened it and gasped at all of the beautiful dresses. I finally picked out a long red dress that showed off all of my curves and I put on the matching shoes. I then curled my long black hair and I did my makeup. I looked at myself in the mirror. Wow.. I clean up really good..

Alexander came into the room after coming upstairs from the meeting. He went to the bathroom, walking in and looking at her. "Wow, you clean up nice." He laughed a bit. "But that might be a bit mush for meeting my mom." He grinned, walking out of the bathroom.

I rolled my eyes. "At least I tried." I mumbled. I walked to the bathroom and took off some of the makeup. "Better?" I asked.

Alexander smiled and looked at her, nodding. "Yeah, let's go did...you want to bring some of those clothes? I mean I have others at the house." He pointed to a suitcase. "Throw them in there if you do.."

I threw in a few outfits and I looked up at him. "Alright... Where exactly are we going?" I asked.

Alexander looked at her and sighed. "Uh, we're going to Orlando, Florida to my mom's mansion. Then we will go to my mansion and you'll meet the staff, okay? Baby." He purred, walking out of the hotel room as he held the door open for her.

I sighed and walked with him to the limo. I got in and looked around. I've never been in a limo before.. I sighed and looked out the dark windows.

Alexander smiled and looked at her. "Why do you keep sighing?" He asked her curiously.

I shook my head. "Just a habit.." I replied softly, glancing at him

Alexander nodded and laid his head back on the seat, looking at her curiously. "Tell me about you." He said in a sort of demanding voice.

I glared at him. "You could ask nicer, I am a lady you know.. Anyway.. What do you want to know? " I asked.

Alexander rolled his eyes and smiled softly. "Well I would like to know everything about you. From when you were young to now." He crossed his le over his other, grinning at her.

"Well... My young life hasn't been very interesting.. But when I was 17 my parents abandoned me leaving me nothing. Nobody wanted to hire me. The only thing I had to sell was my body. So I became a prostitute. I don't like it, but I have no choice. Even now nobody wants to hire me."

Alexander looked at her and smiled. "You could have easily took a bus and left tow start a new. But can't change the past, anyway I will give you a job at my business after the three months are over."

I looked up at him. "Even if I did move to a new town I would be on the streets. No money. And you don't have to do that.." I said softly.
    ((Sorry for the short posts I promise they'll get longer when I get home))

Alexander looked at her ad sighed. "I wouldn't do it if I didn't want to. And if that happened why didn't you stay at a shelter or go to a center?"

I shrugged. "I don't know.. I guess I'm just too independent..." I mumbled. I glanced at him. "So how about you? What's your story?" I asked.

Alexander clenched his jaw a bit ad shook his head. "I don't want to talk about it." He whole persona changed as soon as he answered her.

I sighed. "Well then." I mumbled grumpily. I looked away from him and fiddled with my fingers, that were resting in my lap.

Alexander looked at her and rolled his eyes, getting out when they approached the jet. "Okay we are going to Orlando...it's hot, hope you knew that."

I rolled my eyes. "Of course I know that." I mumbled. When we got in the jet I glanced at him. "So what are we gonna tell your mother? How we met?" I asked.

Alexander smiled and walked into the jet, sitting down. He sighed and pulled out a copy of the contract, looking at her. "Well, we met at one of my parties and you seduced me with your dance moves...some crap like that she'll love it..so will my sister."

I smiled. "Alrighty then." I replied. The plane guy served us wine and I sipped it thoughtfully. "So why 3 months?" I asked, looking up at him.

Alexander sighed. "Well...your going to meet my family all that junk then I am going to propose to you in front of them at the reunion. After that we will have a fight and you'll call off the marriage, okay?"

I sighed. "Alright." I replied, looking down at my hands. I laid across a seat and closed my eyes, attempting to fall asleep. This is all so crazy.. I'm already starting to feel weary about it.. But.. I did sign a contract...

Alexander picked her up and brought her to the other room, placing her down on the bed. "This is your bed, only sleep in your bed." He walked out of the room and went to his room.

I sighed and rolled my eyes. "I'm beginning to hate this guy.. He's so rude.." I mumbled, my eyebrows furrowing. I closed my eyes and fell asleep. This is the first time in a long time I've been in a nice comfortable bed. Why does this guy have to be so rude?.. Treating me like I'm a lower life form then him just because I'm a prostitute. I woke up when the jet landed and I got up.