Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: SedatedDemon & BurningSkylines~{No one else post in this thread!}

Legendary Adventurer BurningSkylines's Avatar

SedatedDemon & BurningSkylines~{No one else post in this thread!}

What kind of skelly do you want?

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    What?...

The character skeleton XD Well, form/character description?

Mine's always simple.

Name: Anabelle
    Looks: Long black hair that reaches the waist, pale skin, and bright piercing green eyes.
    Personality: Quiet, mysterious, sarcastic.

Name: Alexander
    Looks: He has dark brown hair, creamy vanilla skin, blue/greyish shining eyes, and athletically built.
    Personality: Alexander is usually very flirtatious..well depending on his mood. He loves to get reactions out of girls or anyone of that matter, he is very friendly and too nice for his own good. Yet, he can be mysterious and manipulative.
    Last edited by BurningSkylines; 07-09-2013 at 03:11 AM.

Will you start please?

(Okay.)

Alexander smiled as he pulled up around the corner, looking out of the window he spots a pretty brunette. He pulled the car over and smiled, looking at her. "Hello..can I have some directions to this hotel I am staying at?" He asked, smiling handsomely at the women before him. ((How about she is his fake girlfriend....I mean she is eighteen he is twenty-one, not really much to work with given the ages...could she be like twenty one and he twenty-five? If you wouldn't mind.))

((I guess))

I approached the expensive looking car and I leaned into the window, smiling at him weakly. "What do I look like, a GPS? ... I'm just kidding. Where are you staying?" I asked. This man is so handsome.. I flipped my bangs out of my eyes. "Do you need some company tonight?" I asked flirtaciously, running a finger down his cheekbobe.

Alexander looked at the woman and grinned, looking into her green eyes. "I am staying at that French hotel somewhere downtown, but given all the buildings I don't know which one to go to." He showed the woman the brochure that showed the name of the hotel, and pictures of it but only on the inside. "So do you know where this hotel is?" He asked hopefully.

I smiled and said,"I can't tell you because I don't know the exact address but I can show you." I replied. I got in his car then I told him where to go. Once we got there I got out and smiled at him. "There ya go."

Alexander smiled and looked at her, getting out of the car. "Could you come into my room with me? I promise I am not a rapist or anything, I just really want to get to know you." He shot her one of his dazzling smiles. "Please?"

I shifted uncomfortably and rose an eyebrow at him. "Um... I guess..." I walked with him inside and everyone stared at me. After he checked in we went to the elevator and there was an old couple goggling at me. I smirked at the old man and I lifted my skirt up slightly. "Get it while you can gramps." I said. The wife gasped and when the elevator door opened she grabbed the man who was still staring at me and dragged him out.

Alexander chuckled softly and looked at her, grinning. "You know, your something...I have a proposition got you, want to hear it?" He asked, stepping out of the elevator when it arrived on the floor his room was on. "It has to do with you getting paid around, fifteen thousand dollars for the three months you'll be with me."
    Last edited by BurningSkylines; 07-09-2013 at 07:59 PM.

My jaw dropped and my eyes widened. "W-What?!" I followed him into his room and looked around. It's so nice.. I turned to look at him. "And what are you proposing?" I asked.

Alexander grinned. "My mother wants me to be married and bring my girlfriend/fiancé to her house. Because the woman at my job piss me off and so do the social climbers I don't date a lot. So I came up with the idea to hire someone with you know your looks yet smart and with a personality..which you obviously have." He smiled. "But I have a contract."

I rose an eyebrow. "So you're telling me that you want to hire me, a prostitute you picked up off the street to be your pretend girlfriend?" I clapped my hands and laughed. "Alright. Whatever."

Alexander smiled and looked at her, nodding. "Good, you have to come with me to my house." He told her. "Well after my business meeting." He walked over to her and pulled out the contract. "Sign this."

I signed the contract and then sat down, running my fingers through my hair. "You could have done better then a prostitute. " I mumbled, taking off my heels that were hurting my feet.

Alexander sighed and looked down at her. "My mom has a certain checklist she wants me to follow in how I met you. No offense, but you prostitutes are much more easier to work with then others. You guys can do what you do and not get attached, plus I am pretty sure I will have sex with you one way or another, but you wouldn't mind that would you?"

I smiled and sat back, crossing one leg over the other. "Of course not. You are incredibly handsome. But I think you'll find that I'll be much more harder to work with then most prostitutes." I said with a chuckle, watching him carefully.

Alexander smiled and looked at her, tilting his head to the side as she spoke. "What do you mean, you might be harder to work with then most prostitutes?" He watched her curiously, grinning.

I smiled slightly. "Oh, nothing." I replied mysteriously. I looked him up and down. "So, what's your name handsome?" I asked, smirking at him.

Alexander looked at her and grinned slightly. "Tell me your name first." He asked her, smiling gently at her.

"Anabelle." I replied softly. "My prostitute name is Lust, but please, call me Anabelle." I replied softly, looking down.

Alexander smiled and walked over to her, picking her head up. "My name is Alexander, call me Alex." He grinned softly. "Given the situation I will call you love, sweetheart, darling, etc."

"Okay. Babe." I teased, looking into his eyes. I looked away after a moment and I sighed. "So..." I said awkwardly.

Alexander smiled softly and leaned close to her. "Did you read the contract before signing it? Anyway, what the contract said was everything I told you but it also included what I am, which is a Dominant." He purred into her ear.

I glanced at him and chuckled. "Oh really? That's nice to know." I replied, his words sending shivers down my spine. I looked up into his eyes. "I love a dominant man."

Alexander smiled and looked down at her. "I'm glad you do, because I have some rules." He pulled away and grabbed his list of rules.

I smiled. "Alright. What's the rules?"I asked. I got up and went to the bathroom, checking myself in the mirror.