Login to your account

Thread: Several issues/questions

Several issues/questions

I tried to make a visible, locked room and then went to try and give a character a key by going to manage keys, make new key page under manage roleplays and when I do that I can get the location to pop up, but not the character. The character has a four-letter name, and when it tries to pull it up, nothing happens. Any way around that?

Also, I figured out how to make someone a co-host, but haven't figured out how to make them staff, since staff don't need keys, which is what I'm trying to have happen.

You need to give the key to the player, not the character. :3 I'll edit that bit in the FAQs to make that more clear. >_>;

As for staff... That part means "site" staff and isn't something you can grant to another player, I'm afraid! The best you can do for your friend is to make them co-host and in control of keys and make sure they know what locations are there so they can give themselves keys.
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

Ahhh thanks! That works now! Hehehe!

xD You're welcome! Glad you're making use of the features. xD (And hopefully enjoying them. xD )
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin