Login to your account

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What if it went like...

I noticed the small change in her breathing as her warm hands slid up to my neck. I took a low breath and moved closer to her, pulling away and kissing down her neck once... Then again... And when I felt her pull my hair a bit I took her skin between my lips. "Mm..." She smelt wonderfully... I couldn't really explain it. I met her lips with my own only after a few seconds.

I cautiously opened my lips and slid my tongue over his bottom lip, going back into a the heated kiss we had. We had never really... Done this before. I held the back of his head in my hands and sighed softly against his lips. I couldn't help myself..
    Last edited by PerfectImperfections; 07-03-2013 at 03:06 AM.

I reached around her quietly and softly unbuttoned her jacket, brushing it off her shoulders and returning her tongues greeting with one from my own... The feeling of her fingers and the sound coming from her throat only made me test the waters further...

I slowly opened my lips and my muscle pressed tenderly against his. The feeling became familiar once more as we explored one another and I felt goosebumps rise on my skin as he took away my jacket.. Just shorts and my tank top now. I let to of her hair and reached down, sliding my palms up his back beneath his shirt.. He was so warm... I pulled away to breath and looked into his eyes, tugging at his shirt lightly. I couldn't find words, but I let my body do the talking.

The feeling of her bare hands on my back caused me to bite my own lip as we pulled away. I leaned in and kissed her again, instantly going for a sweet French. My hand slid down her back slowly and they eventually land onto her bottom, gripping it gently before moving further down to the back of her legs. I felt her hand on my shirt and just how softly it was pulling... I slid it up and over slowly before setting it on the floor.

I looked over his torso gently, running my fingertips over him slowly before looking up at him and kissing him once more, our tongues instantly wrapping around one another, my hands wrapping around his neck and tangling into his hair. I could feel his warmth now that his shirt was off and I ran my palm to his best, feeling his heartbeat... Fast, like mine.

I felt our tongues wrestle for a solid five minutes before I opened my eyes and realized where we had ended up... We were in the bedroom again. I kissed her again, not quite as intensily because I had something else to focus on. I bit her lip gently before pulling away and laying her back onto the mattress. I leaned down and suckled her neck for several seconds before looking into her eyes. "Where are we going with this?..."

"I..."I was breathing deeply and I rested back,"You have to work..."I stared into his eyes and sighed softly,"I think this is where it is going, right here,"I said, motioning to how we were right now... I was nervous, which didn't surprise me at all, neither did the fact at how excited my body had become. I felt like I was a child all over again...

I took a minute to lean in and kiss down her sweet neck, taking in the feel of her soft skin before I forced myself to pull away to speak. "I'm... I... I want to... Bad, but... I'm almost to scared to go through with it..." I gripped her again and just whispered in her ear. "But... I do wanna play..."

"Then... T-then lets play,"I said with a soft nod, still trying to catch my breath, confirming to myself what would be happening. This... This is happening. All the thoughts were running through my head. This was going so fast.. I shaved this morning right? Yeah... Yeah I did. That would be embarrassing, if any of me was hairy... I felt his lips catch mine and I smiled,"We will go all the way when we have time to take it at our own pace..."

"Just give me a time and place..." With that I kissed her jaw and started to unbutton her shorts. My chest... My chest was going to explode. I couldn't wait, but at the same time I was horrified... What if I did something wrong?... What if I did it wrong? What if she didn't like it?... Me being a guy I wanted to go first... Hearing her moan and grab at me only encouraged me more and more until I felt the sweet release leak slowly against me... She was phenomenal as well. I couldn't handle longer than ten minutes, both of us just... Laying and cuddling afterward. Oh... My god...

It was exhilarating and terrifying and I couldn't stop smiling. It took me a moment to relax, both times... My only experience was self induced and good god was that different... He was good, with a little instruction he was perfection... When it came to me I had to pause.. I'd never seen a... Well, you know. I became comfortable knowing the pleasure I gave him was astonishing. I rested my bare chest to his and smiled,"So... Heh, anything like you imagined?"

I leaned down and kissed the front of her neck before whispering into her skin. "Even better then I imagined..." My head rested on her shoulder for a few minutes before I looked at the clock... 7:45. "Oh shit!" I crawled off of her and noticed the shock on her face. "I have to be at work in 15 minutes!" I changed quickly, tossing the clothes I had been wearing into the hamper at the corner of the room. I ran back toward her and jumped over her practically, kissing her softly yet suddenly before crawling off of the bed and almost running toward the door. "I'll be back as soon as I can. I love you!"

"I love you!"I yelled after him, laughing softly and shaking my head. He was such a riot... I heard the door slam and I laid back,"Well, that just happened... Oh my god, that just happened,"I said. I talked to myself a lot, and I was grinning like crazy. I got up after some laying and got in the shower, just to freshen up. Poor guy probably smelt like all sorts of sex. I pulled on a pair of his basketball shorts and a t-shirt, since my suitcase was still in my car, and laid down on the couch, turning on the tv and slowly drifting away into a deep sleep.

I climbed the stairs of the complex slowly, just trying to ease in the door so I didn't scare her... She was tired when I left, so I pictured her having fallen asleep in the two hours since I had left. After I rounded the corner I was proven right, grinning down at the sleeping girl before quietly crawling under the sheets and putting my arm around her. "Hi..."

I groaned gently as he woke me and rolled over onto my other side to face him,"Hi,"I said tiredly. I had moved from the couch into his... Our bed after half an hour. The bed was much more comfortable. My eyes held half open, the light causing me to squint from the brightness,"How was work?"

I reached over to the lamp beside the bed on the nightstand a flipped it off before sliding my hands back under the sheets and around her. "It went fine... Couldn't wait to get back to you..." I whispered before gently kissing her neck. "Now..." I slid back out, standing straight. "I'm gonna shower..."

"Alright,"I said with a smile, watching his figure walk into the lit hall. All those stories about hats gets showering together and I smirked at myself. This was his time. I slid out of bed and to the kitchen, opening the fridge and leaning on the door, standing on one foot. I wasn't hungry, just knew I should eat something. It was ten o'clock and I hadn't eaten today.

I stepped out of the shower eventually and I rounded the corner, simply following the noise to find her. Just as she came into view she had set her bowl away, whatever she had made still leaving a bit of a scent in the room. I kissed her soft lips lovingly before I pulled away and looked down at her. "How was your nap?..."

"It was refreshing, and so was that leftover lasagna, but it was a bit stale,"I teased with a smile, leaning up and pecking his lips again. He was so cute, standing there all damp with a towel wrapped around his waist. I leaned against the counter, "How was work?"

I gave a soft laugh before turning and kissing her lips again. "Refreshing like everything you've already said..." I noticed she was wearing my own clothes and that made me laugh. I pecked gently down her neck before pulling away and rubbing her hands. I noticed that she looked confused at my response. "I was being sarcastic... I wanted to get home as quickly as I could..."

I chuckled gently and nodded,"Got it... Sorry, little groggy,"I said. I glanced at my phone as it buzzed on the counter,"Your mom wants us to come over tomorrow.." I knew it was her, we had been talking most of the night. I played with his hands, pulling them to my lips and kissing his fingertips.

"I'll see if we can find time..." I pulled her to me quickly, kissing her lips suddenly. As our lips played quietly I picked her up and set her softly on the counter, kissing down her neck as I heard her giggling. "What?... She'll come over here if we don't show up..." I smiled up to her, letting my eyes lock with hers adoringly.

"Gotta use our time wisely, then, huh?"I teased, grinning at him and leaning down, kissing his neck softly. The counter was cold on the back of my thighs through his basketball shorts, but his waist was warm on my calves, which were slightly wrapped around him.

I closed my eyes as I felt her soft lips on me, laying her back and letting more of her legs wrap around me, her thighs resting above where my belt loops would have been. I pulled her away from my neck and kissed her sweetly, shivering at the feeling of just... Love that was filling us both.

After our first real introduction to one another's bodies, I could say that I personally felt more comfortable with this, not that I was uncomfortable the first time... I laced my fingers through his hair, gripping the back of his head, holding his face close to my own. My entire body felt tingly and my stomach was filled with this... warmth.

I felt our lips in a way... Almost getting to know one another, we weren't nearly as nervous as I had been earlier. I slowly pulled back and calmly kissed down the side of her neck, suckling sweetly as I whispered against her skin. "It's so nice to be able to hold you..." I suddenly noticed the feeling of... Well... Nothing. I reached down and pulled the towel back up. "I guess I should go put on pants..."

I chuckled softly and went to sit up, ramming my forehead into the bottom of the cupboard. My hands flew to my head and I slid off the counter,"Ow... Ow... Fucking ow.."I whined, stomping my feet on the ground as if the pain would go through them, and out of my head. Its like stubbing your toe or slamming your finger in a door. It hurts like hell, but hopefully doesn't do much damage.

I heard the thud of her head, having only taken one or two steps when the room shook. I heard her swear and start stomping before I turned around and couldn't help but chuckle a little. I saw her lip poke out which caused me to step toward her and kiss the top of her head, kissing the red spot that had been left behind.

"That hurt,"I said softly, reaching up and wiping away the water from my eyes. I didn't start crying, my eyes did swell up for a moment though. I knew he was laughing at me and I nudged him away playfully,"Go put some clothes on, you beast..."