Login to your account

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What if it went like...

What if it went like...

Well... We know what to do. Would you like to start, my dear?

How old shall we be?

Ermmmmmmmmm... I don't know... 18?

Works for me! I've gotta put away groceries quick. You can start if you would like.

[OK. ]

It took us a few years, but for my seventeenth birthday we had gotten enough money saved up for her to finally come down to "say hello" as we put it. My heart shattered when she had to leave, but we didn't have much choice... She had to go back for school, being a senior and all. I sat on my bed, scrolling quietly through our messages from the past few days... She was coming back... Hopefully full time. She'd finally found a place here where she could be just as successful in her studies as she could've been in Idaho. Tomorrow's the big day...

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

[OK. ]

It took us a few years, but for my seventeenth birthday we had gotten enough money saved up for her to finally come down to "say hello" as we put it. My heart shattered when she had to leave, but we didn't have much choice... She had to go back for school, being a senior and all. I sat on my bed, scrolling quietly through our messages from the past few days... She was coming back... Hopefully full time. She'd finally found a place here where she could be just as successful in her studies as she could've been in Idaho. Tomorrow's the big day...

Always thought it would happen and here we are! Can you believe it? I sat back against the headboard of the hotel bed and sighed. I had to drive, because none of us had enough money in the bank to fly my stuff out here, and it's not like I brought everything... I simply couldn't, but I got all my clothes and some of my sentimental stuff. I was leaving my world behind to enter into an entirely new one... One I had been dreaming of for a long time. I was halfway now, only six more hours to drive tomorrow.

You know how to get here right?... You have the address? I had moved out just after high school in order to have a place of my own... I just sorta... Liked the quiet, I couldn't really explain it. I suppose it helped us both. She could find out if she could stand to live alone with me, and I could find out how to handle living with someone that I loved... You should get to sleep lovely... Don't give me the whole, "But you's awake" thing either... We have the rest of our lives. ;P

I couldn't help but laugh. I was already half asleep and the fact that he still called me out on it made me happy. I was a night owl when we met but now I... I don't know. I like sleep. I laid down, already having been in bed and ready to zoink out. I shook my head. Fine. But only because I will see you tomorrow. I love you baby. Sleep sweet...

The drive the next morning was painfully long and yet oddly fast. Don't get me wrong, I couldn't wait to see him, but I was nervous. We'd never been together longer than a week at a time... What if we didn't work? No... Ash, don't be like that... I pulled up to the apartment complex he had told me about and looked around. I grabbed my phone, listening to the ring as I held it to my ear...

I had to have been standing by my window for a solid half hour, constantly checking the outside of my apartment just waiting for her car to pull up. I saw one pull into a parking place and just as I reached for the door, I heard my phone starting to ring. I picked up as soon as I saw the name and with a few quick words I was out the door and almost running down the stairs. "I see you..." I stated warmly before standing at he bottom. I watched for a moment, just waiting to see who got out... Didn't want to seem like that creepy neighbor to someone who may not have been her...

As soon as I saw him I just kind of went into instinct... I dropped my phone, listening as it clattered down between my seats. I jumped out of the car as quickly as my feet would take me and ran for him. I could feel the lump in my throat, the water in my eyes. I jumped into his open arms, my legs wrapping around his waist, my face burying into his neck. God... I was here. Finally...

I felt her face hit me first and then it all just followed suit, my hands holding her legs around me for a second until I realized just how tightly she was holding on. My arms wrapped around her back, smiling at the small amount of dampness that dripped onto my neck. "Hi there..." I whispered before calmly pulling away and looking into her eyes. I kissed her cheeks to soak up what little water there was. I just... Held her for a while. It was calming to be able to actually feel her... Her legs unraveled slowly and took her hand before turning back to her car. "Wanna get your stuff?..."

"Yeah,"I said with a soft sigh, giving off a soft chuckle I was so pitiful... I wiped the tears from my face and smiled, squeezing his hand tightly as we walked towards my car. Just a beat up little blue car. I had to let to of him to grab my bag and one of my boxes, he grabbed the other,"Lead the way."

I heard her laugh at herself before we both grabbed a hold of something she had brought along with her. I walked beside her as best I could, still having to show the way before we stood at the door to my... Well, I guess it was ours now, apartment. I swung the door open by kicking it before stepping inside. I lead her to the bedroom and set the box I carried down before taking hers and setting it beside it. It was a cozy little place... Nice and homey which was why I chose it. "Is it what you were hoping for?..."

"It's perfect,"I said with a smile. It was perfect... We both enjoy small places, with quiet and warmth... None of that mattered, though, I was with him, and hell, we could still be living in his mother's basement for all I cared. I let my eyes settle on him and I snaked my arms around his waist, looking up at him. He had hit a growth spurt and was taller than me... I really liked that..."Hi."

"Hello there, miss..." I whispered sweetly. It was insane how it felt to actually be able to hold her... I let my arm wrap around her slowly, and pull her against me. My lips moved slowly to hers and we had our actual first kiss a year, savoring her before pulling away and resting my face in her neck. "I missed you... So much..."

The kiss was magical as ever. I'll be the first to admit that when we first met, we were awkward with things like that... But it was perfection. I rested my head on his shoulder as his face rested into my neck and I smiled,"I missed you, too... But, here I am... And I'm not going anywhere..."I let the though sit for a moment before pulling away,"Except the bathroom. I've been driving for six hours. Where is it?"

I gave a quiet laugh before kissing her jaw and letting her go completely. I walked her toward the restroom and sat on the couch in the living room which was just around the corner... It was actually a bit like the house we'd lived in when we rented that house right after Mom and Darcy had gotten to liking her... I don't know, that might have been another reason why I liked the house.

I felt as if my bladder would explode, so it was nice to give t some relief. I stared in the mirror, running my fingers through y hair. I had grown it out, I knew he liked it that way... It was down to my mid-back now, and as blonde as ever. I ran my hands over my black shorts and back up my purple tank top. I walked out and looked down at him with a smile before dropping down beside him, letting my head rest back. I gave a soft groan, smiling. I was tired, and sore from driving so long.

I gave a soft smile at the exhausted love of my life before reaching over and kissing the side of her neck. "Come here..." I pulled her against me sweetly. "You can nap if you want... I don't have to go to work until later on..." I whispered in her ear before resting my eyes myself... I hadn't slept all that well, just waiting on her...

"Oh yeah... You work tonight,"I said quietly, my eyes feeling as if they were glued closed. I rested my head on his chest and yawned softly. I looked up at him, kissing his chin. It was all I could reach at this point. It was off, being alone with him. Any other time we were together it was with everyone. We were alone here.

I felt her soft kiss on my skin and it triggered a sort of reaction causing me to lean down and kiss her right back, closing my eyes and enjoying it as best I could... All the other kisses we had were in private and rushed due to constantly being watched... It was nice to know we could just hold each other as long as we wanted... I tilted my head a little, almost out of instinct and let my arms slid down her back to her legs. "Not for long... Only an hour and then I'll be able to come back..."

The way he kissed me, the way his hands ran down my legs... My heart beat faster and I felt a shiver up my spine. Maybe he didn't mean it like that, but we never were alone.. I mean, when I came out last year we said we were going to the store, but we really just went for a drive and tried a swing at making out... Didn't last long, or get very far, just hot over the clothing stuff. I kissed him faintly for a moment before nodding,"I'll unpack, shower, probably snoop through all your stuff,"I teased, grinning.

I looked into her eyes and I couldn't help but notice the look in her eyes and the smirk on her face. I leaned down and kissed her with a bit more of a passion behind it. I pulled away with a slow and longing glare before leaning to kiss her neck. "Go ahead... Do what you like..." I moved up to her ear and whispered, "But just be here for me when I get back..."

I smiled and leaned in, kissing his neck softly, lingering for a moment before pulling back,"You know... You're a good kisser,"I teased softly. I looked him over slowly, letting my eyes obviously checking out each piece of his body. I got back to his eyes and ran my fingers through his hair.

"So I've been told..." I taunted before leaning in and kissing her once more... I couldn't get enough of her lips. "You aren't so bad yourself." I stood up slowly and stretched. I looked over at her quietly and gave a soft wink before rubbing her outer leg again. "I have to leave in two hours... What'cha wanna do?..."

I smiled softly and put my thinking face on. What did I want to do? I was tired, but I could sleep later... I wasn't too hungry or anything. I rose an eyebrow,"What would YOU like to do?" It was difficult. I had known him for half a decade and I felt like I knew nothing abou him... Two very different things. Knowing someone and knowing things about them... Favorite food, activities they do or people they hang around with.. I stood up as well, awaiting my answer.

"I don't know really..." I whispered before gently touching her lower back, at the same time pulling her into my chest. "Something that involves you and me..." I teased before leaning down and letting our lips connect once more. "What about you?... What's something you've wanted to do for the past 4 years and never been able too?..."

"This is pretty nice,"I said, leaning in and pecking his lips, then kissing him a bit more tenderly. All these years and we had that emotional tie, those connected feelings. We never got this physical part. I smiled and gently pulled away from the kiss,"What do you think, h'm?"

I didn't respond for a minute, simply letting our lips mingle before I slowly broke the kiss and looked down into her eyes. "Huh... That sounds manageable..." I leaned back down toward the lips that had been connected to mine starting to interact once again. My hands gently slid around her slender waist and pulled her ever closer.

I felt butterflies in my stomach as his palms put pressure on my lower back and my chest pressed against his. My hands rested on his shoulders, then moved to the side of his neck as I slowly moved my head rogue side, attempting something more. I felt my body get hot, and my heart thudded in my ear.