Login to your account

Thread: Phantom Corruption

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    "I'd love to tell you, but you told me to shut up so..." The voice let out on a sarcastic tone as the floor below them collapsed suddenly, landing them in an area completely different from the previous, a cage-like room connected to other similar rooms by connecting passages, the outside full of brimstone and hell fire. The metal bars had a faint crimson hue that hinted at how hot they were and the overall temperature neared ninety degrees. "...but going left sounds like a plan."
    I freak out about 15 minutes into reading anything about the earth's core
    when I realize it's right under me.

Somewhere in my mind. . . I'll let you know when I finish mapping this shit out.
    Landing pretty hard n the floor, she drew in a breathe as her butt hit the ground. She hissed a little before bringing herself back up.
    "Left?" she said softly to herself as she dashed on off to the direction suggested. She glanced around as she ran. Accidently brushing her arm against one of the heated bars, she instinctively grabbed onto her arm and cursed out loud. As her voice resonated in the room, she heard a slight groan coming from behind the bars. Her eyes widened as she quickly covered her own mouth and tried to stay away from the cages.

(Hope this is okay! ^_^)
    Hey, we weren't fated to meet by chance
    I probably happened to be
    the last place you took refuge in

~Last Cross by Masami Mitsuoka (5th OP of KHR)