Login to your account

Page 50 of 52 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,500 of 1536

Thread: The truth behind LOVE.

Approaching Greatness LostInOliviasWorld's Avatar
    It was between classes.. I didnt look at anyone, I was just hurting all the time. I felt a harsh shove into the lockers, and I looked up, seeing Jason. He had a crazed look in his eye. Then he pulled something from his pocket. A pistol.. he held it to my chest. "This ends now." He said, and he oulled the trigger. I didnt fight him or anything.. I just let my world go black and I fell to the floor, everyone saw, everyone screamed. It was over.
    ♥Volbeat♥

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    I heard the shot and I ran out of my classroom, screaming bloody murder when I saw Jason with the gun and Kian on the ground in a bloody mess. I shoved Jason and fell to my knees by Kian, holding him in my arms. "Call 911!" I screamed, tears streaming down my face.

My eyes slightly opened. , and I felt.my body shift, and I looked to see Winter, crying very hard.. "shh..." I whispered.. I slowly and painfully found her hand, I squeezed it before I really blacked out..
    ♥Volbeat♥

When I felt him go limp, I gently put him down and lunged at Jason. "I'll fucking kill you!" I screamed. A few people held me back and the cops came and arrested Jason and the perimedics came and picked up Kian.

I didnt know where I was. I felt myself getting needles put into me, and an uncomfortable tube was down my throat. I felt lots of compressions on my chest. "We almost got him! More air more air!" I heard yelling, and a busy hospital room around me. I opened my eyes. "We got him! Keep him stable! Surgery now! He has a severed artery!" I felt another needle go into my arm, and I blacked out again.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I was in the waiting room with my dad, his arms around me. Because if he let me go, I would attempt to run to the room. "Sweetheart. You have to calm down.." My dad said softly. I was hysterical. I've never broke down like this before.

I opened my eyes, now in a hospital room. I had a machine breathing for me, and I slowly turned my head, seeing a nurse, the was watching the bags, one had a clear fluid, one had blood. My chest hurt very bad. My whole body did. "You have someone that wants to see you." She said and walked over and opened the door.
    ♥Volbeat♥

When I walked in and saw him, I almost broke down. I sat next to him and gently took his hand. "I am so sorry Kian...." He couldn't talk because of the tube in his throat. "I shouldn't have moved here. I shouldn't have entered your life.. None of this would have happened.."

I furrowed my brows and I shook my head.. I reached up and wiped her tear away. I grabbrd the pen and paper and wrote , Dont you dare say that. This was between me and Jason.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I shook my head and buried my face in my hands. "I can't believe I didn't believe you.. And I yelled at you.. What if you would have died and that was the last thing I said to you?"

Im alive. No what ifs. I wrote, making sure she saw it. I hated this damn tube in my throat, I could breathe on my own. It was like it was choking e
    ♥Volbeat♥

I sighed and looked into his eyes. "Why do bad things keep happening to us?" I whispered. I kissed his forehead and stood up. "I have to go.."

I shook my head, and took her hand. I wanted her to stay.. I didnt want our relationship to end...
    ♥Volbeat♥

I stared down at him and I squeezed his hand. "I can't let you keep getting hurt because of me.. Remember when I told you before we got together that I wasn't good for you? This is what I mean."

My eyes flashed with hurt.. I held her hand tighter and I just shook my head. I looked into her eyes, sure tears began to fill mine..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I gently wiped away his tears and kissed his forehead. "I love you. Don't forget it. I'm moving soon.. I can't hurt you anymore." I gently pulled my hand away and walked to the door. I turned my head and looked back at him. "Bye Kian.." I walked out and went home with my dad. Graduation is tomorrow and then my plane ride to England is next week. He'll surely be in the hospital still... It's better this way..

More tears filled my eyes when she left.. why was she doing this to me? Don't she understand this hurts me more than anything?... her just leaving.. a few days passed, I refused to eat, or anything. I just felt so lost.. she didnt call, text.. visit.. I was shot for christ sake and she is just leaving me here. A couple more days passed.. today she would go to the airport. I couldn't let her.. I took all the tubes out of me, and I threw some clothes on, and ran outside, and quickly got in a cab. Doctors chased me. "Airport please.." I said. And he was off.
    ♥Volbeat♥

We got as much of our belongings as we could into our two cars and we had a lot of it shipped. Once we were at the airport, we got through security check and we were waiting at the gate. I was depressed. I was happy about going back home.. But Kian.. "Passport please." The flight attendant said. I handed it to her and she scanned it.

Once there I tipped the driver and i ran in, I hurt all over. My chest.. christ.. but I had to find her.. I managed to find the gate to England, and I saw her in line, getting her passport scanned. When she went to the seats I ran over to her, and I hugged her tightly. Not caring about how bad I hurt right now..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I gasped in surprised and stumbled backwards, dropping everything I was holding. "Kian!" I pulled away and looked him up and down. "Kian, you're supposed to be in the hospital! Go back, now!"

"No." I quickly shook my head. "Please.. dont just.. leave me.. I want to go with you.." I said. "Ill go back, get better... and ill meet you in England.."
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Kian.." I whispered, looking into his eyes. "I already told you, I can't hurt you again..."

"Last I checked, you didnt shoot me. You didnt fall asleep behind the wheel and had me crash." I said. "You have been nothing but good to me. But, if you do leave, this will really hurt me.."
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Kian, you don't understand!" I looked down. "I love you. So so much. But bad things keep happening to us. I told you I'm not good for you. You should find someone better.."

"Just stop.. with us going to England things will be different. New people, no one from here. It can work. Just please.. you are the only person I want." I said, and winced.. my chest..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I noticed him wincing and I gently touched his cheek. "I have to go. Just... Go back to the hospital and get better okay?" I kissed him softly. "I love you."

"Youre just saying that.." I said softly. "We had this planned.. give us another chance. Please winter.." I begged her..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I stared at him for a moment, then I slowly nodded and hugged him. "Okay Kian." I whispered. "Come to me as soon as you get better okay?"

I nodded. "Okay.." I said. I felt an arm grab me, and I turned. The nurse? "You have to get back now. You are not well." I watched Winter as I ws pulled away.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I waved at him and sighed when he disappeared. I got on the plane and stared out the window as we took off.