Login to your account

Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The truth behind LOVE.

Approaching Greatness LostInOliviasWorld's Avatar
    I smiled, and thought for a moment. I couldn't say no, I was head over heals for him.. I was scaredbthat I may have fallen to quickly.. I nodded slowly.. "Yes.. I will.." I said, and I hugged him softly, my head resting in the crook of his neck softly.
    ♥Volbeat♥

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    I smiled and hugged her back tightly, happiness filling me. She said yes! "Yes.." I whispered, burying my face in her hair.

I smiled with how happy he was, I was also. "This is great.." I said softly. I couldn't wait to have a real relationship. My last one wasn't the best.. "Can you promise me something? "
    ♥Volbeat♥

I looked down at her and stroked her hair softly. "Of course.." I replied with a small smile.

"Well.. my last boyfriend told me Nothing, always hiding hiding things.. and that ended in him cheating. I'm not saying You're going time do that, I would feel better just knowing that I get a promise that you will tell me anything.." I said , looking down.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I tilted her chin up and smiled, looking into her eyes. "I promise." I replied. I leaned in and closed my eyes, kissing her softly once more.

(I have to go, see you later! I hope I have service. )
    ♥Volbeat♥

((Bye!))

I let out a breath as he said those two words. I had Nothing to worry about now.. I kissed him back gently then I looked into his eyes. "Do you go clubbing?" I asked, I did sometimes, maybe tonight if he was up for it we could.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smiled and shrugged. "Every once in a while maybe. Why, do you wanna go?" I asked.

"Well, Yeah. But if you don't want to, that's fine, we could do it another time if you want. But if you do that would be great also." I went on a bit, still a bit nervous around him.. he gave me major butterflies.. no one has ever effected me like this
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smiled. "Of course I wanna go. That would be great." I kissed her cheek and I grabbed my keys. "I'm gonna go home and get ready. What time do you want me to pick you up?" I asked.

"Nine?" I said, clubbing with the new boyfriend would be a blast.. "I'll see you then?" I said standing, when I kissed him goodbye he was gone, I started time get ready a few hours later. I got on a black short dress that went just above mid thigh, and it was strapless. I did my makeup and curled my hair, and I got on black Litas. Ready.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I dressed casually, but appropriate. Jeans and a nice tshirt. I fixed my hair and brushed my teeth then I was ready. I drove to Taylor's apartment, knocking on the door, very nervous.

I opened the door, smiling. "Hey." I said and I hugged him softly. "You look nice " I said , a blush present on my cheeks. I closed the door, then walked out with him to his car, and soon enough we were there, we got a couple shots and took them at the same time. "Wow.. I hate the taste.." I said chuckling. The music loud.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I laughed and looked at her. "Then why did you take the shots?" I asked. The liquid burned my throat but that's what it's supposed to do. She looks so stunning tonight..

"Well, they get us buzzed." I said, and chuckled. "Let's dance.. " I said, and I took his hand and walked him to the dance floor, I slowly danced with him to the beat, and turned around and grinned slowly.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I rested my hands on her hips, her back against me and we slowly began to grind, my lips on her neck. I'm not planning for it to go too far but hey, whatever happens happens.

It wasn't intended to be sexual, It's just clubbing dancing. A few more drinks and shits later, I'll admit, I was a bit drunk, But I never acted crazy, my vision was just a bit blurry. Liam went time use the restroom. I felt hands touch my hips, and lips on my neck. I giggled and turned and kissed him softly. Wait. Liam didn't have a peirced lip..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I walked out of the bathroom and froze when I saw Taylor kissing someone else. Wow.. One day into the relationship and she already cheats on me. I walked over and pushed the guy off of her and then punched him right in the face. I turned to Taylor. "You can walk home." I said, then I walked out the door to my car.

Guilt. Guilt washed over me. I didn't know that it was someone else! I thought it was him. "No, No... please, wait!" I said, and I pushed through the people, and I ran to him, I grabbed his arm. "Just stop. Please, listen to me."
    ♥Volbeat♥

I turned around, a glare on my face and hurt in my eyes. "What?!" I asked harshly.

I flinched slightly at his words. "It's not what it looks like, okay? He came you behind me and kissed my neck, I thought it was you back from the bathroom, and I turned and kissed him, thinking it was you.. But it wasn't, I cant see too Well when I'm drunk.. I'm sorry, I know I'm a screw u, I know I fucked up.. I'm a dissapointment.. I've heard it all. But I've said what I needed to.. I'll just start walking.. " I said, wiping my tears and I turned and began to walk.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I felt horrible.. I shouldn't have assumed.. Everyone is different when they're drunk. I gently grabbed her arm and pulled her to me. "Hey.. I'm sorry, I should have let you explain.. It's okay.." I whispered and I leaned in to kiss her gently.

I looked down as he pulled me back to him.. I was still made at myself, how could I still be so clueless and stupid? I looked up at him, and when he kissed me, I kissed back slowly, hesitantly.. I've never seen anyone so mad at me before.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I kissed her until she warmed up to the kiss and I slowly pulled away, looking down into her eyes. "Come on.. I'll take you home.."

I looked up and nodded. "Y..Yeah.." I said, then my eyes stared at the ground, I was drunk, and very tired.. And on top of that I felt like a complete idiot, knowing I just ruined my chance at being happy again..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I helped her inside the car and then we had a silent drive to her house. I got out and helped her out and we went to her apartment. I let her unlock the door and then I led her up to her bedroom. I helped her in bed then I went to the bathroom and found aspirin and I fixed a glass of water. I set it by her bedside for the next morning. I kissed her forehead goodnight, then I left the apartment and went home.

"Thank you.." I said as I watched him walk out of my room.. I closed my eyes, and know I would have a bad hangover.. I woke the next morning, and I sat up, and took a drink of my water. I honestly didn't want to move. I didn't want to get III p qnd go on with my day.. I just laid back, and checked my phone, Nothing.. I really fucked up.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I woke up really late. Around 4 ish. Damn it! I have to meet with a client at 5! I got up and took a really fast shower, then I brushed my teeth and got dressed in a nice business suit and I combed my hair back. I grabbed my suitcase and ran out to my car and rushed to the office. I quickly texted her. 'Hey! I slept in and now I'm going to meet with a client. I should be done around 7. Come to my place? I'll fix dinner.' I sent. I made it to the office and went inside to meet my client. We're running an investigation. My client, Mrs. Johnson was accused of murdering her husband.