Login to your account

Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The truth behind LOVE.

Approaching Greatness LostInOliviasWorld's Avatar
    I sighed softly, And I reached over terrible, and took his hand.."Please, don't beat yourself up.. It's okay, now we are here, okay?" I said softly, and then pulled my hand back. We just talked for the rest of the dinner and ate. When we were done, walking out I smiled at him. "Thank you, I really liked that. " I said, But I was a little sad that it was ending..
    ♥Volbeat♥

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    I smiled slightly, sad that we were about to part again. "Me too.. we should do it again sometime." We got in my car and I drove her home, then I walked her to her door like a gentleman.

I smiled and I looked up into his eyes. "Thank you, I really had a great time. And.. you showed me that people can change." I said, and I kissed his cheek softly. "I'll see you later. Goodnight, Liam." I said, and stepped inside leaning against the door, sighing happily..
    ♥Volbeat♥

"Goodnight..." I said quietly, my voice trailing off. I placed my hand on my cheek and blushed, grinning like an idiot. I drove home and went to bed, thinking if her.

I woke in the morning the next day, really tired because I didn't sleep all that wonderful last night. I had a nightmare and couldn't sleep for a few hours. I grabbed my phone and I sent Liam a text. Hey, good morning .
    ♥Volbeat♥

I was already awake, eating eggs and bacon when she texted me. I smiled. 'Good morning beautiful! ' I sent back.

(: What's up? Want to hang out in a bit? I sent, God, I had major butterflies flying around in my stomach. He called me beautiful. I felt like a little girl, I felt.. happy.. my whole life I thought I was a disappointment, according to my parents I was..and always will be..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smiled. Sure! When and where? I sent, a big grin on my face. I finished my breakfast, then I washed the dishes and brushed my teeth.

In an hour? My place? I sent, I quickly started to get ready, and I cleaned up the living room a bit, I was always a clean freak.. I took a shower, and dried my hair and did by makeup, I dressed in shorts and I got on a Nirvana tee shirt.
    ♥Volbeat♥

Okay! See you then! I replied. I got up and changed clothes and made sure I looked good. I sprayed some of my favorite axe on myself and then I drove to her apartment, knocking on her door lightly. I had another rose for her, only this time it was white.

I opened the door, smiling. Another rose? He was sweet. "Hey.".I said, smiling up at him. I took the rose softly, and hugged him. "Thanks, come in." I said and walked over to the counter, adding the rose to the red one in a vase. "How are you?" I asked, and turned to him, smiling softly.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smiled and walked in, closing the door gently behind me. "I'm good! And you?" I replied, looking at her. She looks so beautiful today.. Well, she always looks beautiful..

He smelled so.. heavenly "Yeah, that's good." I said, smiling. I leaned against the back of my couch and rubbed my eyes. "My mother called me last night and said awful things.. so, I guess I'm not that amazing. But better now that You're here." I said.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I frowned and walked over, taking her in my arms and hugging her gently. I remember her telling me back in college that her parents disowned her. "I'm sorry hun.." I said softly.

I rested my head on his chest. "It's fine.. I shouldn't have answered it. But It's okay now." I said. I can feel the muscles in his shirt.. good lord. "How about a movie? You like movies?" I asked, changing the subject.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smiled and slowly, and reluctantly pulled away. "Of course. Who doesn't?" I asked with a chuckle. We chose a random comedy and we sat on the couch. I put my arm around her shyly. She's so gorgeous.. I'm so cheesy..

I smiled to myself as I felt his arm wrap around me. I blushed and I leaned into him softly. "You smell good." Really, Taylor? You said that out loud.. I looked up , seeing what his reaction would be.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smiled and chuckled softly, looking down into her beautiful eyes. "Thanks." I replied softly. I glanced down at her lips. She's so close.. I could kiss her if I wanted to..

Oh God.. He's giving you a hint.. looking at your lips.. I slowly turned my head back to the TV. I wanted to kiss him, and I mentally kicked myself. But I wanted to wait a couple more days.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I looked back at the TV as well, feeling a little awkward. She didn't want me to kiss her just yet.. It's okay.. I can wait..

When the movie was done, I stretched my legs out. I looked up at him, and I kissed his cheek Wait. Why did I do that?
    ♥Volbeat♥

I was a little shocked, and I looked down at her. She looked shocked herself. I smiled softly and leaned down to kiss her forehead gently.

I blushed, and smiled. "I don't really know why I did that. I guess it felt right.." I said honesty, God.. I loved his eyes.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smiled and looked down at her, gently resting my forehead on hers. "It's okay.. I don't mind..." I whispered. I gently touched her cheek. "I really want to kiss you.."

I looke down at his lips.. just hearing him say it, I just gave in. "Well. Okay.. what are you waiting for?" I said, and I felt his lips press to mine.. perfection.. I slowly kissed him back.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I slowly pulled her into my lap and I wrapped my arms around her protectively, closing my eyes and kissing her back slowly.

I straddled him slowly, kissing him sweetly and lovingly. The way his arms wrapped around me so protectively, it told me that everything would be okay, and that I had someone to help me through my problems.
    ♥Volbeat♥

After a few minutes I slowly pulled away and looked up into her eyes. "I never should have been a jerk.." I whispered.

I looked into his eyes, and shook my head, I stroked the back of his neck softly. "Please, don't beautiful yourself up about that. Look at where we are now, we are good now.." I said and I kissed his forhead.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smiled and kissed her nose gently. "Taylor.. Please be mine.." I whispered.