Login to your account

Page 1 of 52 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: The truth behind LOVE.

Approaching Greatness LostInOliviasWorld's Avatar

Cool The truth behind LOVE.

Okay, this is between SedatedDemon, (Aeriel) and myself, Olivia.

We know the plot:3

Name; Taylor Jewel
    Looks; long black hair, green eyes, and blemish free tan skin, she is skinny, But curvy and she is average height.
    Age; 24
    Personality; shy, falls for people easily, scared to fall in love again, and she can be goofy, But it takes the right person to bring it out.
    Other: lives alone, her parents disowned her at 18 because she wasn't the perfect daughter.
    ♥Volbeat♥

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    Name: Liam James.
    Looks: Flippy, soft black hair, pale skin, bright blue eyes. Tall.
    Personality: Easy going, funny, cute. Used to be a jerk in high school and college but is better now.
    Other: Lives alone in a large house his parents left for him when they died.

I was wearing my short Jean shorts and I had a black tank top on, along with that I had on my black Tom's. I wasn't feeling like myself, so I went for a walk, and decided on having a coffee. I walked into the coffee place, and smiled at the cash register gal. "One caramel iced coffee, please. " I said and I waited a moment and paid her as it was handed to me. "Thanks." I said and I sat at a Booth, alone.. as always..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I was bored, so I decided to go to the coffee place. "One double chocolate frap please." I said. I paid and turned around, then I froze. Taylor?.. I walked over slowly and smiled. "Hey.. Remember me?.. It's Liam.."

I knew that voice.. I looked up, seeing Liam.. "Oh Yes, the guy who I thought I could trust in high school and college, But really just stabbed me in the back? Yes, I remember you.. " I said, standing. "I'll just leave. I find feel like being insulted today.."
    ♥Volbeat♥

"W-Wait.." I stepped in front of her. "Please just listen... I'm so sorry I did you wrong, I really am. You were always such an amazing friend and I took advantage of that. Please just let me prove to you that I changed. " I sighed and looked down. "Let me take you out to dinner tonight... Please.."

Dinner? I thought for a moment, had he really changed? I sighed and I ran my hand through my hair. "Fine." I said, and I looked up at him. "But, if I get stood up, or something pops up, I'm gone." I said, looking back down. "I really hope you have changed." I said.. I handed him my phone. "Add your own contact, I'll call you when I get home.. then we can work details out."
    ♥Volbeat♥

I added my contact in and handed her her phone. "You won't be disappointed." I said softly. "I'll be waiting for your call." I walked past her and drove home
    Where should I take her tonight?..

I watched him as he drove off, and I sighed, and I walked back to my place, and I clicked on his name, and the phone began to ring. The rings went on. One.. two.. three.. is he there?
    ♥Volbeat♥

I heard my phone ringing and I ran to retrieve it. I quickly grabbed it. "Hello?" I answered, sitting down.

"Hey.. It's Taylor." I said and I paced around my small apartment. I was nervous.. I guess I still had feeling for this guy.. I really did. God.. I love his voice... Tay, no, down girl..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smiled slightly. "Hey Taylor.. Thanks for calling. So.. What kind of food are you in the mood for tonight? " I asked, a blush on my cheeks. God.. She's so beautiful. .

"No problem. And.. Mexican? It's my favourite." I said and I paced around some Moor, stupidly hitting my hip on a doorknob. "Son of a bitch.." I groaned. "Oh God, sorry. I just ran into a doorknob.. But Yeah, Mexican." I said, feeling stupid.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I chuckled. She's so cute. . I've always loved her.. I was just too afraid to admit it.. "Alright. .. I'll pick you up at 7? Whats your address?" I asked.

"Seven works, and.. It's.. hold on." I said, checking the fridge with my address on it. "Parkwood Drive, and where the apartments are there, the first Collum, and apartment 3." I said, realizing how specific I was, clearly nervous. Wow, my hip hurt.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I grinned. She sounds nervous so there's hope after all.. Right? "Alright! I'll see you at 7!" I hung up then quickly wrote her address down. I looked up at the clock. It's 5:30 now. I took a quick shower then got dressed in jeans and a nice button up shirt.

I had showered this morning, so I was good on that level, I did my hair, making it wavy and nice. I sprayed my favourite purfume on and I groaned at the smell, I loved it. Cotton candy. I did my makeup simple and cute. I then out on a shirt black dress that hugged my body nicely. It went a little above mid thigh. I got on my leather Litas and I waited for him to come
    ♥Volbeat♥

I bought her a rose and I drove to her apartment, knocking on her door. I grinned when she answered rather quickly and blushed when I saw her. "Wow Taylor.. You look.. Stunning." I handed her the red thornless rose.

I opened the door. Wow.. he looked so handsome.. "T..Thanks.." I said, barley able to speak. I slowly took the rose. "Thank you, let me put this in water real quick. I said and I walked to my counter, and I set it in a glass of water that was already there. I hurried back, and smiled. I closed the door behind me and locked it. "Okay, let's go." I said, smiling up at him.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I held my arm out to her and grinned when she took it. We got in my black Challenger and I drove her to a fancy Mexican resturant. We got a private table with a great view.

"I'll have a Margarita on the rocks please." I said, ordering my drink. After Liam ordered I rested my chin in my hands, my elbows on the table. "So.. what have you done since college?" I asked, just wanting to get to know the new Liam..
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smiled at her. "I'm a lawyer now. I went to law school after regular college.. What about you? " I asked.

"Really? That's great." I said, smiling. "And.. I run my own tattoo shop. It opened last week. I'm also a tattoo artist, I don't really look like one since I have no tattoos,But I'll get some soon enough. " I said with a shrug.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I grinned. "Tattoos? Awesome! I'll come to you if I ever decide to get a tattoo." I said with a chuckle. We soon got our drinks and food and we began to eat.

I took a drink of my Margarita, wincing at how bitter it was. "Wow." I said, chuckling. "Forgot the kick these things had." I said, smiling and I then took a bite of my food.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I chuckled and sipped on my red wine, looking up at her. "You look great, really." I said with a soft smile.

I looked up at him, smiling, my cheeks were probably as red as his wine. "Really? Well, Thank you. You're pretty good yourself." I said with a wink, and I sipped on my drink.
    ♥Volbeat♥

I smiled and grinned at how red she got. "Thanks." I replied. I leaned back in my seat. "I regretted being an total ass every day after graduation.." I admitted softly.

I was quiet for a moment. "I see.. I mean.. Why was I your target? I didn't do anything to you.. and.. I just got all of these rude comments thrown at me all the time, Nothing insulting, just rude." I said. "Whatever.. the past is the past.."
    ♥Volbeat♥

I sighed and looked down at my lap, ashamed. "I'm so sorry.. I guess it's because.. I've always had a thing for you.. And I just didn't know how to handle it.."