Well hello everyone! IT's been a while since i've been on anywhere and RPing but i wanna get back into it. So i'm looking to get a RP partner and start a story or two. so lemme lay down the...not ground rules...(well maybe a few are ground rules*shrug* meh)

I'm a large fan of fantasy/sci-fi/medieval/modern/... (Heck give me a setting and i'll work with it)

I'd love to do some fan based backgrounds or stories(As long as i know the fandom i'll play it) unfortunately i cannot RP characters from the series...but i love the idea of making a character based on that world and im not gonna stop you from being a canon char

Some of the series i'm very familiar with(there's way more than what's listed this is just the top few off my head)
Legend of zelda
Tales of ...
Firefly
Soul eater(Be my Miester?)
cowboy bebop...

ATM i don't have a particular paring or set of pairings i'm craving or that are particularly tugging at me to play but i'll update this thread if that happens...by all means tho if you need another body i'm here

(ok maybe one) Brother x Sister

I can pull a bunch of scenarios out of my had based on the pairing presented to me so when you got one(pairing[but scenario works too]) post here or send a pm and we can discuss it! Also parings with scenarios will be posted here when i think of them.

the few rules i have?

Try to post at least once a week(i'll do the same)
At least a paragraph a post(the larger you post the larger i post)
do your best to spell and grammar well ^_^

also i love almost all forms of RP mediums so if Email or something like that is more your style PM me and we can work with it