Login to your account

Thread: We need to bring things alive @_@!

We need to bring things alive @_@!

I only joined like Tuesday but this place seems kinda deadish we need to bring it to life I think ! I mean this site is pretty cool! We need to find a way to get more people to join @_@! Or at least be more active. Maybe im just in a different timezone then others? Like extremely? I don't know... But we need a way to bring some peeps in @-@! I want to make a role play but that does take a lot of work and I do have ideas that have been popular in the past on other sites I use to be. Anyone have any ideas? Cause I can't really go advertise on other role play sites because then I would get into trouble or banned or something. So how to make people aware? Any ideas anyone !?

I think the most important thing we can do (aside from advertising) is by simply being "active." As long as members are willing to post and contribute, it'll encourage newcomers to stick around and chat. (:

It's a slow and long-term effort, but it's the kind of slow and long-term effort that is necessary. Or something.

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
    what is essential is invisible to the eye.

TUMBLR.

Oh okay :3! Well I will try to get some people :3!

What myself and Xavi did on our RP site when we started getting into this one is just let those that would possibly miss us know where we were going. It was all usually in PM form too, that way we weren't publicly advertising and we weren't forcing people to come to this site and leave another one. It gave people an option to see what this site was and some joined just to stick around us.

As for RP ideas, have you posted some in the brainstorming thread? People would be sure to check them out and then you can get an idea as to what sort of crowd you would be looking at bringing in.

Hmmm no not yet. I am bad at explaining stuff sometimes @_@ I was just going to make them first and then see what happened kind of thing. Also aww I see maybe I can bring some old friends of mine :3!

Spam the thread to promote activity
    I freak out about 15 minutes into reading anything about the earth's core
    when I realize it's right under me.