Login to your account

Thread: .-. ummm.... h-hi?

.-. ummm.... h-hi?

Hey party peoples! Umm... I'm ShadowQueen789. I'm a complete newbie with this kind of roleplay, so bear with me ^_^;;. (I'm accustomed to facebook, myspace, so on...)

As for what I like to roleplay, I think I'm willing to try just about anything. But like I said, I'm a newb, so I might not be the best... -_-;; Oh, and I use way too many emoticons!

I'm a highschool student with a shit life at home, and an obsession with yaoi. Rolepay is just my way of escaping this stupid world people call "reality". But I have some of the best friends in the world! (Like ThyFaerieQueen... she's my sexysexy ^_^ Love you, Mel~!)

That's pretty much it... damn, I hope I did this right... ah well, I don't really feel like re-doing it... Kay, peace!

Hello lovely! It's so nice to see that you've joined. SHE'S MINE EVERYBODY, DON'T TRY TO STEAL HER! I'm willing to share though. -huggles-

Please make sure to check out the rules and stuff. They're important.

Everyone is so nice here, you'll make friends quickly and easily. <3

Oh, and welcome to WTF! I love you~
    Beautiful are the stars in your eyes and the fruitful tree of your heart.

May I be a peach of your hanging branch?

Rules are meant to be broken, right Haha, just kidding, dear. I shall read them! -screws the huggle and glomps; I love you more!
    "I wanna make you my somebody. Wanna see this world with you. So hard to find love like this. Chances are far and few. No other one can have you. I want you to myself. My heart is open for you all night long..." <3

Reoccurring NPC
    Welcome to the site, I am sure that it wont take very long to get use to this kind of roleplaying. Plus there are plenty of beginner roleplays that are perfect for people who are just starting out.

Hope you are able to find something that you like, and have lots of fun here.

Haha. xD Welcome to WTF RPG, ShadowQueen! I'm glad your friend invited you over and you let her. :3 I'm sure ThyFaerieQueen can show you the ropes of the site as well as how to roleplay in forums. (Though I'll also be here to help with questions and I know several members would be happy to help teach you to play as well. )

Hope you have loads of fun. :3
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

Thanks~ ^_^ I hope I get the hang of it soon!

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

Thank you! I'm glad that people here are willing to help BUt I'm sure ThyFaerieQueen's got me covered.
    "I wanna make you my somebody. Wanna see this world with you. So hard to find love like this. Chances are far and few. No other one can have you. I want you to myself. My heart is open for you all night long..." <3

Welcome My Queen to WTFRPG. I know I'm late in welcoming you but manga distracted me form the site hugely, *offers some chocolate or other type of junk food that is liked*

I'm Kay... and I shall steal you from Fae by bribing her with chocolate... joking of course. But if you need any help adjusting to rp here the best way is to just jump in and experience it first hand. Kind of like getting into a pool it's best to just jump right in rather than wade in. As an rp addict, I'd be willing to help ya out if ya need it.

I hope you enjoy your time here.

-BoredNeko19 (or for short Kay)
    Want to rp? Send me a PM!

Story of Us a small town slice of fantasy life.
    Shichiyou Academy is Adult Rated School.

Welcome! I hope you'll have fun here! I'm also new to this kind of roleplay.

Oi Oi! Welcome there Miss Queen of the Shadows~!

I'm happy to see that you are ready to have some fun, you know this place isn't all serious business! xD And emoticons are fun, and helpful because sometimes you can't tell how people are saying something. It could be sarcastic, funny or super serious and misunderstanding are rough! From what I can tell we can agree on the fantasy is much better than reality, also there is a Yaoi fan group that is pretty popular here and includes our most active members so may be a great place for you to make even more friends.

Anyway, enjoy your stay and try not to get into to much trouble! You might get stolen from ThyFaerieQueen against your will! Haha xD
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

But nooo! She's mine!!!!
    Beautiful are the stars in your eyes and the fruitful tree of your heart.

May I be a peach of your hanging branch?