Quote Originally Posted by PrincessofScorchingFlame View Post
Ah i guess i didn't explain very well. I meant that the blood they weild from others would have to be spilt already. Like if someone is wounded the hero would only be able to use the blood that has already come out of the wound. Or for examble draw blood from a clothing piece soaked in blood. But they wouldnt be able to pull blood out of a wound of use blood thats dried or anything like that. Even their own blood they'd have to make an open wound first
- They can't draw blood or take it from a wound. They can only use blood that is spilled.

Do you know how hard it is to get enough blood to spill from a cut on the wrist in order for the character to create a viable weapon (and we have to remember here the character can't draw the blood out either). If they cut a more vital place, say the throat or femoral artery in the leg places that bleed profusely and in large amounts, they'd bleed out to quickly . . . not to mention how do they stop the bleeding, does the character have some kind of healing factor too.

Also how much blood is needed to make a weapon. Are we talking equal value?

Currently, I still see some serious holes that need patching. I'm only nit picking because this is going to be an advance game and I want people to have advance quality abilities . . . so I'm going to be asking everyone to hash out their abilities.