Login to your account

Thread: Aim for the Head

Aim for the Head

Aim for the Head
    >> After the nukes dropped, nothing's been the same. To survive, you need to be smart. Or you might just lose yourself...

Yup, that's as far as I got with the idea. XD I'm not sure I want to create this right now, especially on the heels of One Cold Winter's Night but this is something that can be further developed and created this fall.

Anyway have an interest in this concept. If so, what kind of stuff would you like to see in this roleplay?

I've made my fair share of post-apocalyptic/fallout roleplays. Most of them fail. I would prefer not to have it fail before it starts so this is my attempt to create it to your (the users) likes.

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

My opinion in post apocalypse? I mean heck, I'd be interested in rezzing PI if anyone else would be.
    Who am I? Oh, don't worry. I'm just the Entity of Greed. No, no, I don't want anything from you. I just want to help, in any and every way I can. No strings attached. Of course, you will owe me a favor. A big one, by the looks of this mess, but hey! What are friends for?

Rezzing PI? :\ Not sure I know that reference (assuming it's a reference).

- hangouts -

Ressurrecting predatory•instincts. Your mecha RP.
    Who am I? Oh, don't worry. I'm just the Entity of Greed. No, no, I don't want anything from you. I just want to help, in any and every way I can. No strings attached. Of course, you will owe me a favor. A big one, by the looks of this mess, but hey! What are friends for?

I should resurrect that! But I will have to wait until after my move to do that, which is probably a good thing since I still wanted to add things to that story. XD

- hangouts -

Okay, in that case, I'd be down for a zombie RP, as long as it's allowed to be ridiculous. I'm a hardcore HVZ player, and I need to be able to excuse my character portrait having NERF guns and accessories.

This has the potential of being VERY interesting

Sidenote: HVZ for the win!
    I freak out about 15 minutes into reading anything about the earth's core
    when I realize it's right under me.