Login to your account

Thread: RPT ; Roleplay Talk Recruitment

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Lightbulb RPT ; Roleplay Talk Recruitment

WHAT IS RPT?
    RPT, roleplay talk, is a podcast group that talks about roleplaying. From the basics to the things we do but don't think about. RPT want to cover everything, hear all types of opinions, discuss, debate, swap ideas, and in the end help people learn a thing or two.

RECRUITING
    RPT currently has no cast members. I am looking to form a cast of four to six people who will become the core discussion group. Once the core group is in place and two or three sessions have been recorded I would like to begin including guests who will come in and help expand on our topics.

REQUIREMENTS
    Cast members, and guests, will require a few things in order to participate.

1. Headset microphone with decent sound quality.
    If you have a stand microphone and headphones this works too.
    We ask for headphones or a headset microphone to avoid reverberation.

2. Ventrilo.
    This is a Voice over IP (VoIP) group communications software that is free to download.
    Strude owns the ventrilo server we will use.

3. A willingness to talk and be recorded.
    This is a non-text based project and your voice will be heard instead of your text.
    Some people are voice shy and, as much as we love your opinion, you need to be able to talk to us.

4. The ability to attend sessions.
    Being a cast member you'll need to be able to meet recording session times.
    Sessions will normally take place on weekends.

SESSIONS
    Each session will have two to three participants that will be given a topic to discuss. The participants will then start talking and we'll listen to where the conversation goes. A discussion may veer off from the original topic as long as the subject matter is still related to the main topic in some way (we all bunny trail sometimes and that is the fun).

As mentioned sessions will occur on weekends and the duration may vary depending on the topic and participants.

APPLICATION
    If you are interested in joining RPT I ask that you copy and complete the form below and PM it to Strude.

Applicants will be asked to come on ventrilo to introduce themselves to Strude, learn the basics of the program (if you've never used Ventrilo before), and become more comfortable with the new setting. You will be given a chance to ask any questions you have and I may ask some in return.

There are no age restrictions for this project.

[COPY AND COMPLETE THE FORM FROM HERE]

I DON'T HAVE VENTRILO, WHAT DO I DO?
    DO NOT PANIC!

Ventrilo is free to download and use.

You can download Ventrilo from their site [HERE]. Please download the Client program that applies to your computers current operating system.

You may follow this instructions [HERE] to setup Ventrilo.

I HAVE QUESTIONS [????????]
    You do, well ask them here in this thread.
    Don't want to ask in this thread you can PM or VM Strude instead.

All questions are welcome.

APPLICANTS
    IamEnzo
    scarlightning
    joonsexual
    PerfectImperfections
    Last edited by Strude; 06-01-2013 at 12:27 AM.