Login to your account

Thread: Not your average 1x1

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Humble Farmer With a Sword Petrichora's Avatar

Not your average 1x1

NO LONGER ACCEPTING PARTNERS, SORRY.

Hello! I'm Petrichora. I'm new here and would like a 1x1.

Now, I'm a bit different with my RPing than most people I see here. While I do require proper spelling and grammar, I'm much more lax with everything else. In fact, I think I'd prefer shorter, infrequent posts. Mainly because I'm lazy and don't like commitment, so if I'm not going to do it, I can't expect you too. Also, I haven't decided if I like this site yet, and so I don't know if I'm going to stay.

So:

1. Post at least once a week. For the first couple of weeks, I'll probably be on here more frequently than later, though, so I'll probably post more than once a week.

2. At least one paragraph (Quality over quantity, yadda yadda yadda), but don't write so much that I stop reading after the first paragraph.

I like fantasy, but I'd really like to avoid the cliche, cookie-cutter fantasies that are a dime a dozen out there. Unless it's a major plot point, humans should not have magic. Fairies, elves, and other mystical creatures are fine, but werewolves and vampires are not preferred (but not unacceptable).

Things I Like:

Themes/Genres

Post-apocalyptic
    Fantasy
    Modern (completely devoid of magical features)
    Modern Fantasy
    Steampunk
    Victorian/Elizabethan Era
    Norse/Greek Mythology

Characters

Puck (Shakespearean)
    Loki
    Apollo (Actually, make that most Greek Gods)
    Death

And I'd prefer the plot to have some sort of romantic sub-plot. It doesn't have to be the main thing, but I definitely want some sexual tension in it.

Please NO:

Fan-fiction (Characters such as Puck or the Devil or something like that are okay since they aren't just fictional figures)
    Bestiality
    Incest

Just let me know if you're interested, and I'm sure I like and dislike more things than just this so ask me if you don't see something you'd like.
    Last edited by Petrichora; 07-13-2011 at 07:03 PM.