Login to your account

Thread: I just came to say HELLO~

I just came to say HELLO~

Hello loverlies...

Well, it's been quite a long time since I posted an introduction thread on a site. I've think I've forgotten how to do it. Am I doing an ok job?

Anyways, my name is ThyFaerieQueen; the same as on Menewsha.com (But formerly known as Princess Cupcake) I'm a high school student and I've been roleplaying since the fifth grade. I love to write both poetry and stories, play music (I play in the band at my school; flute, piccolo and I'm learning oboe!), meet friends and be artsy and creative.

I've been waiting for a site like this since the begining of forever! Menewsha has been great, but sometimes I feel confined in there, you know the feeling? I ONLY go on there right now for my roleplays, so I feel WTF is going to suit my needs quite well.

I can't wait to get to know people so PLEASE feel free to introduce yourself to me, as I will be doing the same on some of the other threads. This is going to be so much fun, I can't wait to get started!

Welcome! I've been roleplaying for about a year on a chat-like based site (twitter). I'm not very familiar with this way of roleplaying but I'm learning.

Hi Brook, it's nice to meet you. I've done some chat-like roleplays before, and I sometimes (if not done well) I get aggrivated by them! It's so easy to adapt to literate/forum roleplay from what I hear, but I wouldn't know since I've been brought up on it. Are there any roleplays that you're in yet??
    Beautiful are the stars in your eyes and the fruitful tree of your heart.

May I be a peach of your hanging branch?

Quote Originally Posted by ThyFaerieQueen View Post
    Hi Brook, it's nice to meet you. I've done some chat-like roleplays before, and I sometimes (if not done well) I get aggrivated by them! It's so easy to adapt to literate/forum roleplay from what I hear, but I wouldn't know since I've been brought up on it. Are there any roleplays that you're in yet??
    I'm still in a learning phase. I've got some help with OCs and roleplay. I'll start in my first roleplay on here soon. It's something I've discussed with some other members.

Learning phases help you grow stronger in both your writing and roleplaying (and if you are an actor, that as well). If you need any help, you can ask me as well. I'd be happy to be of assistance. Very exciting, I'm so glad to have (internetly ((wait, is that a word? I don't care, lol)) ) met you. <3

Learning phases help you grow stronger in both your writing and roleplaying (and if you are an actor, that as well). If you need any help, you can ask me as well. I'd be happy to be of assistance. Very exciting, I'm so glad to have (internetly ((wait, is that a word? I don't care, lol)) ) met you. <3
    Thanks. You too.

Welcome aboard, TFQ ^.^! (that's okay, right? I ish a lazy typist xp) Maneki, our official shark cat, is going to be starting out on her big adventure soon so I am not certain how quickly she will respond to this. We are always happy to have new members, though! *shall pretend to be all senior like having been here all of a few weeks now* Ha ha any how, there are plenty of genres in both one on one and group role playing sections and most of the RPs are still in their infant or toddler stages, so don't be afraid to jump right in. I think you will soon grow familiar with the more active members, so feel free to ask around if you need any thing.

Why thank you for the warm welcome Aerion (I love your username, it's so light and mystical!). You can call me TFQ or Fae, whichever flights your fancy. Big adventure? Shark cat? Meow -du du du du du du du du- (<- lame attempt at the Jaws theme, lol) It's nice to be welcomed properly, like in the other sites that I've been a part of in the past.

Your icon is hypnotizing. @_@

The theme song actually goes, "Duunnnn...dun.... Duunnnnnn... dun.... duunn-dun, duun-dun, dun-dun, dun-dun, Ppurrrrewoowwwww!!!!!"

It's skerry.

Anyway. xD I hope you enjoy the full-features here on WTF RPG! :3 I think they make playing easier overall. It's easier (to me) to find information and easier for players to update their information. And without the same rules as Menewsha, it gives you more freedom in general. :3 You've probably seen that if you're not a fan of the full-featured rpg system, we still have forums set up pretty much like the Menewsha roleplaying forums too, so there's a touch of familiarity there too. :3

If you have any questions, I'll be around roughly my usual hours until the 6th (ie: off and on from around 6pm to 7am, central), so ask away. :3 What the users don't get to first, I'll get to when I log in. :3

Welcome to WTF RPG. :3
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

Thank you, Miss Admin!! It's so cute while secretly brainwashing you to give me all your chocolate.... Skerry indeed, I've never seen the movie.

I plan on enjoying the full features to the... fullest. From the looks of it, the rules are a lot looser and nicer for the more involved roleplayers, like myself so I don't have to watch my back with every post. NO OFFENSE TO MENE OF COURSE... lol. ^_^

I have a question. Could you use the full-feature roleplay to do a one-on-one?

It's been so nice, and I haven't even been here a full 24 hours. This makes me feel loved. <3

Thankfully the only chocolate I have (that I know of) is a stash of old dark chocolate chips. Ha ha! >:B

The movie is a classic but not for the, "oh, man, you have to see it" factor, but for the, "the best parts are mostly picked up by popular culture anyway, so you've already seen the best parts even if you haven't watched the movie". xD Still, if you're bored and there's nothing else on and you're too lazy to get off the couch and do something else, it makes great summer lull tv watching. xD

Nah, no offense taken. :3 The cultures are meant to be entirely different on that front. We assume everyone here is going to be mature (even if they're not old enough/interested enough to join the Adult usergroup) and here to have fun telling great stories, not playing the whole avatar game of collecting items and roleplaying being just a means to that end. :3

Yes - you can use the full-featured game system to play one-on-one. :3 No problem! I'd personally recommend it only for more involved games where the people playing play multiple characters, though. It's simpler to play simple one on ones in the forums. But you're allowed to play however you like. xD (Modly instincts tell me I should add, "As long as adult stuff stays in the adult forums." But I'm sure you knew that. xD) A lot of players seem to be making characters for their forum games using the Character Pool (though I recommend you also clone them to the Clone Warehouse, just in case. xD) so they can have their bios without using the rest of the full-featured things. :3

I'm rambling, sorry. xD

Yay! I'm glad you're enjoying yourself already. :3
    Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin

*shifty eyes* late but Hi! and welcome Fae to here... wherever here is for you. I'm BoredNeko19 or Kay for short... just saying a random hi! *waves and gives some imported Belgian chocolate to Fae and Shark Cat*
    Want to rp? Send me a PM!

Story of Us a small town slice of fantasy life.
    Shichiyou Academy is Adult Rated School.

Ieee!

But I'm on a diet. D:

But it's imported Belgian chocolate and a gift....!

::flail::
    Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin

Why thank you for the warm welcome Aerion (I love your username, it's so light and mystical!).
    Thanks, it comes from a language I created about a billion years ago. Roughly translated it means Son who is beloved of the air/sky. He he I made the language when I was in middle school, so some of the words aren't super creative (such as aer for air and fae for fire )

Maneki: Oh sweet! Most of my roleplays (I mostly do one-on-one) involve a boatload of characters, and I understand the adult staying in the adult. If I do put something in the general by accident, let me know. It's happened once or twice before where there's a slip, but I try really hard not to break the rules. I will definitely be using the character pool and the warehouse, it'll be probably tomorrow afternoon or Wednesday afternoon, since those mornings are my last two days of summer school (yess~!) so yeah. ^_^ I like when people ramble, please don't think anything bad about it. I love to ramble, as I probably did above.

Kay: Oh trust me, it's late where I am right now. I should've been in bed hours ago, but I can never sleep. It's so lovely to meet you (internetly). OH CHOCOLATE I DON'T CARE ABOUT DIET GIMME GIMME THANK YOU!! <3 <3 <3 I love chocolate, especially those little dove moments ones... -drools at thought-

Aerion: It's a lovely translation. It makes me smile, saying it out loud.

No worries. xD If people make mistakes (or start out rated for general audiences and decide to move things up to Adult) all they have to do is let me know and I'll move things where they belong. Not really a big deal. It's just when people do it thinking they don't have to read the rules or follow them that I'd get annoyed. xD

Not something I worry about now, but I'm sure some 13 year old will eventually wander in who thinks they're too mature to worry about being 18 to roleplay their (insert something obviously adult and not for 13 year olds to play because no parent would think their little darling is supposed to even know what these things are yet, much less play them out with someone in their 30s) game. xD
    Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin

I think I read somewhere that chocolate helps one lose weight. but having a piece of chocolate every now and then is healthy for ya helps keep depression away.

Which Dove moments with carmel are the best next to pocky!

which Fae you would love my room them... I have chocolate stashed all over my room. Target bag full in my clothes hamper, popcorn can full of other types of candy and I think some chocolate too in it, a big box of rice crispy treats that has chocolate in it instead of rice crispy treats, a tupperware dish full of chocolate, and a big butter container full of chocolate. All of that candy will last me two years or at least one year and I think I even have some stashed away in my closet... I don't know I can't remember all my candy stashes. Good thing Chocolate can last for years on end.

Out of all that candy and no pocky! I suck for not having pocky... I need to buy some more.

@Shark Cat, yeah parents don't know anything! I was one of the 13 (well 12) year olds who lied about their age, and sometimes not lied about them for the chat adult role plays over msn messenger and msn chats back when they had them. And then later lied about my age to read adult fan fiction... never joined the site until I was legal age but still said I was over 18 to read the stuff without joining. Never once did my parents talk to me about it so I take it they never knew what I did.

I completely just rambled here.
    Want to rp? Send me a PM!

Story of Us a small town slice of fantasy life.
    Shichiyou Academy is Adult Rated School.

I can't say that I'm not guilty of reading things before I was of age to. xD And writing it, though not playing it with adults. It's not that I think it's an unhealthy outlet at all - however, if a parent found out, most of them would freak out and try to have the site shut down if we didn't take measures and set rules that you have to be of age. If I do find someone underage playing things they ought not, I have to take actions against, even if I think they're intelligent, mature individuals. So there's that. :B

Since I'm cosplaying girls in skimpy outfits this month, I'd be more depressed to look lumpy than I would be without chocolate. xD I'm not stinting myself, I'm just moderating myself carefully. xD
    Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin

Reoccurring NPC
    I decided to stalk you first.. but now I'll say hi .
    You seem to know a lot and what not so I'm sure I'll learn stuff from you~
    I hope you stay and help this place grow because I'm fond of it.
    Even though I just found it.. XD
    One who encounters tradegy can become a great force.

Maneki Neko: I was one of those 13 year olds now a 15 year old. If it's going to happen, it won't be on this site because I don't want you guys getting shut down because a stupid 15 decided to do something... stupid. Hehehehe ^_^

Kay, you're room sounds like heaven! Oh my goodness I should have a sleepover at your house and nom on chocolate... <3 <3 <3

Maneki: Moderate all you want, you'll still be beautiful.

Luneire: Stalk? Me? It's a pleasure to (internetly) meet you. I hope you learn in grow in your skills as well. Welcome to WTFRPG!

See, I wouldn't have guessed you were underage without looking/asking/being told. xD You come off as a mature individual. But I'm glad you're open and honest about it. :3

And thank you - haha. xD
    Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin

Oh really? I'm not all that mature. But thank you.

Actually I am quite mature for my age, now that I think about it. Its easier to be honest and open about it than not, and it's not like saying where I live and this and that.

Yes. xD Much easier to be honest about it. Then you don't have to keep track of things. Some people think they need to lie about their age to be taken seriously, and then they make up all these details to go along with their apparent age, get caught out, and any reputation they'd built up crumbles. xD; Sad to see.
    Maneki Neko
    - Erasmus Darwin

Oh my goodness, it's been a busy past two days. ^_^;; But yeah, I don't like to lie. You can ask any of my friends, I'm not a good liar and I hate doing it when I have to. So you'll really never find any of my lying online.

It is sad to see when people get tangled in their lies.

Hi Hi little Fae~! (I noticed Fae was an optional nickname, and being far too lazy I think I'm going to stick with it, plus it's a very cute name.) You can call me schizo, which is not cute at all but an easy shortening of my very long name. And I can totally agree with you on that suffocating and constricted feeling of role playing on other sites, here is a great place to really stretch out and see what your creative mind can really offer without any kind of constraints!

I admire you for your musical prowess and I for one only play the guitar, because my mind isn't ready to embrace other complicated instruments xD Also, I'd like to add every time I have seen your icon around I end up staring at it for a solid 15 seconds... every time. Which is pretty long for staring at an icon when you think about it. :B I'm a goof and I hope I run into you again!
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Hello Schizo! It's a pleasure to (internetly) meet you!! Awh, so I'm little? :3 Teehee~ I'm very excited to play without so many constrictions, it's going to be so much fun to see how many people I can meet. I love making friends with people... Except when they're creepers. But I know the signs to look out for now and so I stay away from them.

Why thank you. I wasn't too keen on starting the oboe in January, but my mom talked me into it because it's a "scholarship instrument", as she puts it. I can only roll my eyes at her. But I'm starting to enjoy it. It's a completely different embachure from flute, and sometimes I get dizzy when I practice. My mom plays guitar, so I know what it's like to try and describe something to her on flute and her just not getting it. ^_^

My icon is there to hypnotize you and make you give me all your chocolate! I hope I run into you as well and soon!