Login to your account

Thread: Dragonflies [open]

Arrow Dragonflies [open]

Night covers the sky of Dyfon, the kingdom of the dragonflies, like a velvet blanket of blue and purple. In the distance drums beat like the heart of the world and everything breaths in and waits. The moon rises into the sky, tiny and silver, and like cracking ice she breaks open, from inside her pours dragons and the coming of war.

Lingering on space stations, distant moons and far off planets children sleep and dream and something has begun to happen. A maiden in silver comes to them whispering words none can understand, till one night she appears and across her belly is a deep black gash. Her words are no longer foreign to their ears, but they are not soft spoke like before no they’re desperate: “War is upon us, the silver moon has broken. You the sacred warriors of Dyfon must come, riding on dragons to help your nation. Sywen attacks from the sea and Ravnin from the skies, we are over run and the kingdom bleeds.”

The dream shatters around them, the warriors the children, and they stand upon a dusty moon before a temple each. From the ancient buildings crawl massive dragons, their skin brittle like shale, a touch makes them shiver, but they bend the knee and lower their heads.

“Blood binds us,” the dragons growl.

The children stare with awe and wonder where their terror is.

“Blood binds us,” the dragons say again, their eyes seek something behind the children.

“So blood you will have,” the silver maiden with her gashed belly sings.

In the hands of the children appear weapons of many different forms: bows, knives, swords and morning stars. They know, without truly knowing, what they are for, blood will bind them and they will be warriors of Dyfon the kingdom of dragonflies.

Players would play:

1 Child
    1 Dragon

Main concept the children are prophesied warriors, gathered from their distant homes all over the universe, and sent to fight along side their dragon companions in order to defeat an invading force (the Sywen and Ravnin) and save this one planet.

Anyone interested?
    Minimum required is 3 players (total four including myself).

The game will be "slower" because I work long hours.

Posts can be short, that is a-okay with me.
    I'm roughly expecting 1 post a day from everyone, again they can be shorter but daily.

I'm looking for something casual.
    I'm looking for people that communicate with one another.
    I'm looking for genuinely interested players.
    Last edited by Stygian Void; 06-06-2013 at 10:24 PM.

I'd be willing to partake in this.
    I freak out about 15 minutes into reading anything about the earth's core
    when I realize it's right under me.

. . .
    Last edited by Stygian Void; 06-06-2013 at 10:25 PM. Reason: post changed due to the information being invalid.

REVIVING THIS INTEREST THREAD.

Anyone care for this idea?