Login to your account

Page 3 of 76 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: A Whole New World

"Too hot out there, huh?"I asked, raising an eyebrow.

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    I nodded. "Yeah... I am not used to the heat.." I replied, looking up at her.

"You can turn the air conditioner on, if it would make you more comfortable,"I said, pulling on a pair of shorts and a shirt of my bikini.

I shook my head. "I am fine now." I said with a grin. I looked away from her and looked at the posters on her walls.

I sat down at my desk and spun around in my chair, smiling at her,"What would you like to do?"

I giggled and sat up, shrugging. "I do not know. What is there to do around here?" I asked.

"Well.. There is swimming, obviously.. We could go into town and shop, or get icecream. Whatever you want, really,"I said as I stopped spinning.

"Let's go into town." I said with a smile. I grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom to change, then I did my hair and makeup.

I stayed in what I was wearing and wait for her downstairs. I grinned and led her out to the car, getting in and pulling out of the driveway.

I looked out the window as she drove. "This town is very interesting. How is the school?" I asked, looking over at her.

"It's highschool... We have some good teachers and good classes, but there also some worthless ones, both teachers and their classes. There are a few cliques, but it is general mixed as a school,"I said with a smile.

I smiled. "Seems interesting.." I said softly, looking out the window again. We stopped at the mall and I got out. I looked at the signs, trying to remember what they meant.

"Okay, so we have plenty of stores, and the food court is huge,"I said with a smile, leading her towards the door,"If you have any questions let me know."

"Okay." I replied with a small smile. We shopped a little bit and had some fun and then a group of 2 girls and 4 guys walked over and grinned at Jamie. "Hey Jamie!! Whose this?" They asked.

"This is Silke, the exchange student that came from Germany to graduate with us,"I said with a grin,"Silke, this is Josh, Mike, Carter, Miley, Sarah, and Mark,"I said with a smirk.

"Hallo." I replied with a shy smile, shaking their hands. "So, Silke. Are all girls in Germany as beautiful as yourself?" Josh asked with a playful grin. I smiled. He's funny. "For the most part, yes." I replied. everyone chuckled.

I laughed softly, Sarah glancing at me,"You're having a hard time resisting?" I shrugged gently and nodded,"A bit, but I will be alright. She's really a lot of fun."

(Going to bed. Nuh night!)

((Night!))

We all hung out for a little while, the boys flirting a little here and there, but I dismissed most of it. I'm here for fun and adventure, not experimenting with American boys.

It was all pretty cool to have her with my friends. When it was time for them to go, I glanced at her and smiled,"Wanna stay, or go home?"

I looked up at her and smiled. "We can go." I said softly. I grabbed her hand and we walked out.

I looked down at our hands and smiled gently,"I hope they didn't bother you too much."

I grinned and shook my head. "No, they were really nice." I said, glancing back at her. I let go of her hand and we got in the car.

I began driving back to the house, and I smiled softly,"So, if you like them, maybe we should all hang out sometime."

I smiled. "That would be cool." I said softly. I yawned, feeling a little sleepy. Not used to the time change.. It's 4 in the morning where I'm from.

I noticed her yawn and I smiled softly,"Tired?"I asked, raising an eyebrow.

I nodded. "I am still getting used to the time change. It is 4 in the morning back at home." I said with a small blush of embarrassment. It's only 9..

I chuckled gently and shook my head,"You're fine. We'll just go to bed when we get to the house,"I said with a smile.

I smiled and looked down. "Okay.." When we got back, I took a shower and got dressed in a tank top and short short. I put my hair in a ponytail and laid down.

I walked upstairs and laid down as well, already in my pajamas. I glanced at her and smiled, laying back,"Goodnight."

I smiled back and turned on my side, facing her. "Goodnight.." I replied softly. I closed my eyes and yawned.