Login to your account

Page 2 of 76 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: A Whole New World

"Cool. Well, we don't start school for another week. We can lay out by the pool tomorrow, if you would like,"I said softly. That's how I spent most of my summer, laying in the backyard by the pool.

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    I nodded. "Alright." I replied with a small smile. I laid down and pulled the covers over me, looking up at the ceiling. I hope I will like the school and the people there..

In the morning, I woke up early and yawned, walking downstairs. I smiled and thought about something she might have eaten at home.. I chopped up some potatoes and put them on the stove to make hashbrowns. I also began to fry some sausage and scramble eggs.

I woke up in the morning and smiled when I smelled food. I got up, got dressed, and did my hair, then I walked downstairs, "Good morning.."

"Good morning,"I said with a smile, glancing at her over my shoulder,"Mom left for work, so it is just us."

I smiled. "That is fine." I sat down and watched her from the side. She's so gorgeous.. Slightly curvy...

I smiled at her... It was really rather cute, the fritz her hair was in, the sleepiness on her eyes. I plated her some hashbrowns, sausage, and eggs, making a plate for myself also.

I smiled and took the plate. "Danke." I said softly. I took a few bites and smiled. "You are a really good cook." I said as I took another bite of the hashbrown.

I laughed gently, shaking my head,"It's a matter of not burning anything,"I said with a smile,"But thank you,"I said softly, sitting down and beginning to eat as well.

"You are welcome." I replied. I finished my food and then helped her wash the dishes. Later on we got in our bathing suits and sat outside. I'm very pale, but my body is pretty fir, my legs muscular. I saw the look on her face when she saw my calves and I smiled. "My family does not own a car since we live in a small town. We walk everywhere, so we all have strong legs."

"They are... Beautiful,"I said with a smile, laying out my towel in the sun and lying on my stomach. I wasn't necessarily tall, or curvy. I mean, my bust was well sized and my hip with nice enough... Just nice big.

I smiled. "Thank you." I laid back and rested my arm over my eyes. The warmth felt weird and a little uncomfortable since I'm so used to the cold.

I peaked at her every now and again, just cheaking her out. I grinned gently and began to make conversation,"So, did you have a boyfriend back home?"

I shrugged. "I did.. Until he found out I was doing this foreign exchange.. Then he broke up with me because he does not want to go a year without a girlfriend... How about you?"

"No... Never really have. I like girls,"I said softly, closing my eyes. I was very open about being gay, there was no hiding it. I was proud.

I stared at her for a moment and I smiled slightly. "Oh." I replied softly. Where I'm from, you don't see many gay people.. So it is kind of strange.

"Yeah... I know,"I said softly,"You don't have to worry about me... I won't try to make any moves on you, don't get me wrong, you are absolutely stunning... But, I don't want you to be uncomfortable."

I blushed and looked away from her. "It's okay. I have no problem with it. You can be whoever you want to be." I said softly. I closed my eyes and sighed softly.

I chuckled softly,"Don't tell me that... I might just kiss you."

I laughed at the joke and looked at her, a light blush on her face. "Well, it is true."

"What's true?"I asked, raising an eyebrow. I was definetly interested.

"That you can be whoever you want to be." I replied with a soft smile. I sat up and ran my fingers through my hair.

I grinned at her, smirking gently,"Do I could kiss you?"

I looked at her and blushed, a little embarrassed. "Um.. I do not know.. I have never really tried it before.."

I smiled,"Don't feel pressured... I'm just playing words."

I chuckled and dismissed it, standing up. "Well, I am going to go inside.. It is too hot out here.." I walked inside and went to the bedroom, sitting down and sighing softly.

I hoped I hadn't given her the wrong impression. I truly was only teasing, though I would love to feel those German lips on my own... After anothe ten minutes or so, I walked upstairs and to our room, knocking and stepping inside,"Hey."

I looked up from my phone and smiled up at her. "Hallo." I replied softly. I put up my phone and watched her as she walked in.

I set my towel on the bed and smiled at her,"How ya doing?"I asked, raising an eyebrow as I walked to the wall mirror, looking at myself for a moment.

"I am good." I replied with a small smile. I laid back and yawned, stretching out on the bed. Man, this bed is so comfortable.