Login to your account

Page 1 of 76 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: A Whole New World

A Whole New World

Your post, my dear.

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    I walked around the airport until I found a sign that said,"Silke Kaulitz." I smiled and walked over, giving a small smile and a wave. "Hallo." I said, my German accent strong. I know English well, since I was taking it in high school.

"Hi! Nice to meet you!"I said with a smile, my mother shaking the firl's hand.

I nodded and smiled. "Nice to meet you too, I am Silke." I said with a grin. I only know proper English, not slang.. I guess I'll have to learn.. I shook their hands and we walked out of the airport. I looked around. It's so different here..

"How was the flight?"I asked gently, raising an eyebrow.

I helped get my bags in the car and I turned to her. "It was long. But I am glad to be here." I said with a sweet smile. "What is your name?" I asked.

"Oh, I'm Jamie,"I said with a grin, climbing into the passenger's seat beside my mother.

I got into the backseat and buckled myself in,looking out the window. "Jamie.." I repeated softly, trying the name out on my foreign tongue.

"Good,"I said with a playful smirk. The way she said it was absolutely adorable. I turned in my seat to look back at her, looking down her long German legs, then back up to her beauitful face. I gave her a sly smile,"How are you feeling?"

I looked up at her and smiled. "I am good, Danke, I mean, thank you." I said with a blush, looking back down at my lap. I'm going to have to get better with my english.. I can understand it just fine, it's just difficult to speak it sometimes.

I grinned, chuckling softly at her,"That's cool, you kind of switch between languages back and forth. It's really interesting."

I sighed and glanced back up at her. "I am trying my best.." I said softly. I looked back out the window and watched the town pass us by.

"You're doing great! I think it is cool,"I said with a smile, moving forward. When we got to the house I smiled,"Home sweet home..."

I smiled as I got out of the car and I looked around. We got inside and settled and then Jamie showed me around. "You have a really nice home.." I said softly.

"Thanks, come on, let's go put your stuff in my room,"I said with a grin, leading her upstairs, holding her bags. I opened my door. I had two twin beds, one for me and one for her,"I hope you like it..."

I smiled. "It is perfect." I said softly. I took the time to unpack, not in any rush. I'll be spending a year here. I sat on the bed and looked around. I looked back at her. "You are really pretty."

I blushed softly and smiled,"Thanks... You are.. Stunning."

I didn't quite understand the word, for I didn't learn it in my 9 hour English classes. "Stunning?...."

"Beautiful, gorgeous, basically very very pretty,"I said with a soft smirk, sitting down on my bed and laying back, glancing at her.

I smiled at the compliment. "I see. Thank you." I said softly. I laid down and closed my eyes. I suddenly got very exhausted from the 10 hour flight.

It didn't take long before I realized she was asleep and I chuckled softly, grabbing a blanket and covering her up. She truly was beautiful... I wouldn't mind seeing her everyday. Mmm... I smiled and grabbed my towel, walking to the bathroom and getting into the shower.

I woke up a few hours later and I looked around, yawning softly. It took me a moment to realize where I was, then I smiled. I took a shower and then blow dried my hair and got dressed. I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed as I saw my blonde roots. I need to dye my hair again..

I walked upstairs, smiling when I saw her coming out of the bathroom,"Hey, you. Hungry? We've got supper ready."

I smiled at her and nodded. "Yes, thank you." I followed her downstairs and took a seat across from her. I looked down at the food. It's so new to me.. "What is this?" I asked politely

"These are fish tacos,"I said with a smile,"It's a bready sort of shell... Chopped fish, lettuce, tomatoe... Lime. We have salsa, cheese, whatever you want on it.."

"Oh okay." I replied softly. I took a few bites and added some stuff on it. It was actually pretty good. When we were done I smiled at them. "That was delicious. Thank you."

"Of course... What do you usually eat back home?"I asked, raising an eyebrow gently as I took her plate along with mine.

I shrugged and smiled. "German food. Weiner Schnitzel is my favorite." I said softly. We went back upstairs and I sat down, crossing my legs on the bed. I looked up at her. Wow, she is just so beautiful..

"We should make some one night, make you feel more at home,"I said with a smile, watching her for a moment. I sighed softly and rose an eyebrow,"Do you have a swimming suit?"

I nodded. "Yes, but I don't really go swimming a lot, since it is cold where I am from." I smiled and took out my phone, checking my messages and replying to all of them before putting my phone up.