Login to your account

Thread: Hello dearies`

Reoccurring NPC S h i n ` K ! S S E S's Avatar

Hello dearies`

Hi there~!

Guess I'm just introducing myself... I'm Shin, and it's great to be here.

Hopefully this is the beginning of a long and prosperous stay. I look forward to getting to know new people and exploring a new site.

So just a little bit of background information about the Shin:

I am...

~ An experienced member on avatar community sites such as Gaia, Menewsha, Planet Zot, and more.
    ~ An avid reader, writer, and role-player! Looking for some great fun with this. <3
    ~ An electronic gamer - I love my games! From Tetris to Zelda, let me at it.
    ~ An unplugged gamer - Look out, you've got a tabletop D&D gamer on your hands now. ^_~
    ~ A cartoon/comic/manga/anime enthusiast.

Heh, so there's my little rant about myself... there's more to say I'm sure but I'll give your poor ears (eyes?) a break for now!
    Last edited by S h i n ` K ! S S E S; 07-04-2011 at 03:07 AM.

Welcome to the site Shin! It's great to have more members with interests so similar to my own! (Though to be honest I have only watched other people play D&D on the internet... heh)

Anyhow I certainly hope to see you around! o3o
    "The bittersweet tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone."
    Harriet Beecher Stowe

Hello hello and welcome to WTF RPG, Shin`K!sses!

You sound all sorts of suited to hang out with us here! There are a few tabletop gamers around, but only one or two seem to be making arrangements towards bringing tabletop to the site. :3 So far!

With such a promising introduction, I'm sure the usual welcoming crew will be around to shower you with hi-hellos of their own, likely with interest in figuring out what sort of games you're into so they can invite you to the same ones they're in. :3 But you can still look around on your own and figure out if you're looking for a group or a one on one game. We have lots of both available. :3 (Moreover, most group games are actively looking for active players. xD)

Of course, if none of our existing games or one on one ads appeal to you down to your toes, you can make your own and people will be excited and interested in seeing that too. :3

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. :3 And I hope you have so much fun you rope in all your friends from the other sites and say, "I only want to play here now! Only with you guys. Because you're awesome." 8D (Hey, an admin can dream, can't she? xD )
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

I am SLOWLY working on a table top style game to play on here xp so having some one like you around would be awesome if the plot sounds interesting to you. Any how, welcome on and look forward to seeing you around ;p.

Thank you so much for all the kind welcomes! I'm soooo looking forward to getting involved.
    And I'm hoping this site won't be blocked at work. And considering I work 8-hour days in front of a computer at my call center, I should be able to be fairly active. :3

I'm glad to hear that there are other people with similar interests, I'm hoping I will fit in.

Also, Aerion, I'd be more than happy to take part in any table-top style games you get started! I don't know what kind of rules systems you use, but I am mainly d20 based. I play 3.5 D&D, Pathfinder, and I'm fairly familiar with old-style Vampire: The Masqeurade. <3

Pathfinder rocks! and I was teethed on D&D ;p. For the first game I am building, I am using a variant of the mutants and master minds system though. They are D20ish, but based on individual powers rather than traditional classes. This will, hopefully, allow for more variety in characters with out having to explain things like feat trees, lol. My first one is going to be based out of a Xanth like world if you are familiar with those books.

Welcome! I hope you'll have fun here.

Greetings and welcome Shin ("the" Shin xD),

You sound like a fabulous hunk of fresh meat! Those kind of interests will get you far around here, so don't be shy in poking your head around the non role play areas to discuss your favorite things to read, play ect...

Surely there are plenty of people on this site who would be enlightened and excited to talk with a jack of all nerdy trades! (me me me)

Well, I hope to see you around and if I'm available I'd love to help you out if you have any questions or need assistance with this site. ^_^
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Thanks so much! You'll probably see me around a lot between 4:30pm - 1:00am EST because I'm at work. And have nothing better to do. xD

I'm hoping to also get some art on the art boards, maybe some writing too. <3
    And if I get a few moments to actually concentrate I might actually get some characters up and join a game!

Although I honestly have no clue which game to go for. There are so many! ^^;
    Do people recruit characters from the character pool often?