Login to your account

Thread: :The Duchuss' Dog: (( A L34V3M3T0D13 and Venin666 RP ))

:The Duchuss' Dog: (( A L34V3M3T0D13 and Venin666 RP ))

"Will that be all, Amia-sama?" a timid, cracking voice from behind the woman asked. Amia Von Blake gracefully turned around and walked up to the poor little human and started circling him as if he were a science experiment. She had known this particular servant for many years and for many years, he had known her. As she reached forward and trailed her long pale fingers across the man's shoulders, she could sense him wanting to cringe in fear. He could tell that she was hungry. As Amia grinned, she let him see her erect fangs.
    "Actually, my darling..." She dug her nails into his neck and watched as his eyes went wide. The blood trickled down his bare collar bone and disappeared under his scarlet red shirt. She giggled as he gasped for air and watched him fall to the ground, clasping his wound.
    "Please, Amia-sama! Spare me! Please!" She licked her top lip, drawing blood from her own tongue and could hardly bare to hold back any longer listening to his pleas. In a flash, she was on her hands and knees in front of his limp body, ravaging his being apart and messily getting his blood everywhere. When she was done, she breathed out slowly.
    "Tsk, tsk." Something from behind her sounded. Amia was surprised and hissed in the direction, seeing that it was only her brother. "Didn't we teach you to be more clean about things?" As he said 'we', Amia rolled her eyes knowing he was referencing her other brothers who enjoyed aggravating her. She sighed and walked up to him, not caring in the slightest that her brand new dress was covered in blood.
    "Michail, if you don't mind, I would very much like to go clean up." She said lifelessly. He raised a perfect eyebrow and ran a hand through Amia's long brunette hair.
    "Such a pretty doll, you are..." He smiled maniacally. Amia narrowed her eyes and pushed his hand away, barging past him.
    In a matter of less than an hour, she was looking as porcelain as ever. She had her maids pick out what she would wear and dress her. As she stepped out onto her balcony in her frilly white night-dress, she couldn't help but wonder about what Michail has said. Am I really nothing more than a doll to them?... she thought, leaning over the balcony and looking across the forest that was the mansion's backyard.
    Last edited by L34V3M3T0D13; 07-04-2011 at 02:11 AM.

Job hunting...these buggers are gorram impossible to catch
    Cory smacked the side of his phone as the loading circlekept rotating while the phone looked for a gps signal. "Come on you stupidpiece of junk...!" the phone got a GPS signal and the screen blinked intoa map showing his location. Cody quickly set the thing to get him to theclosest road so he could get out of the forest he'd lost himself in."Ijust HAD to go exploring off the path as the sun was setting...smart move idiot...” looking down to the phone he was in theprocess of getting himself going in the right direction when the worst and mostclishe'd thing happened. The battery symbol in the top corner of the screenflashed red slowly three times then the screen went dark. "Really? Comeon!...useless piece of crap...”Angrily Cody pockets his cell phone and heads inthe direction that he thinks was the correct direction.

The night made the forest significantly creepier. He wasjumping at the smallest sounds and shifts in the light. His pace quickened abit when he thought he heard a bit of growling behind him. More sounds andshifting shadows increased his paranoia and subsequently his speed. For thefirst time in his life he was glad that his parents had forced him into trackand field in school. He was flying past the trees and hurtling over bushesuntil he leaped over a bush and his foot landed in some slick mud sending himtumbling forward through the brush.

When he stopped tumbling he lifted himself off the groundwith a groan. Nothing felt broken but he took it slowly regardless. As he stoodup he noticed that he seemed to have fallen out of the forest and onto thegrounds of some mansion. The place was huge Who could live here? He thought ashe looked at the thing confirming that there were lights on in the windows. Seeingsome lit windows he smiled lit windows mean people, people mean a possible wayhome. He started to walk to the houseignoring the light pain running through his body.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Amia was just about to go inside when a strange smell caught her interest. It was a light, but sweet smelling, frustrated sweat... Just some animal or something... she thought, rolling her eyes and continuing inside. It was then that she heard the faintest footstep. She blinked and searched thoroughly through every visible inch of the forest near her. Her eyes were already great in the dark, but when she focused hard enough, they were even better than her brother's. "Where are you?" She mumbled questioningly to herself. Thinking that the unfortunate soul's footsteps were coming from the east wing, she ran into her room and put on slippers. As she walked through the house, she passed one of her younger brothers- Zane. He smiled crookedly, knowing exactly what she knew. She giggled right back at him. Unlucky fool...
    "Play nice now, my little duchess..." He whispered. Amia smirked. "No promises, brother."
    She quickened her pace through the halls... As she silently crept to the east wing, she found a door exiting one of the numerous laundry rooms throughout the mansion, and opened it. The night felt good across the young vampire's skin. With a long sigh, she smiled and found his scent. She seemed to almost walk right into the human man.
    "Hello..." She smiled, waiting for him to react to her.

Cory was having trouble notlimping as he walked up to the manor his ankle felt really bad and if he didn'tknow any better he would say it was broken. So he kneeled down and gingerlytouched it here and there testing if he could feel anything wrong. Well nothingseems broken it probably just tried to twist the wrong way when I fell hethought as he stood up. Moving forward again he kept an eye on his foot tryinglanding on it in different ways to reduce the pain of each step. It was goingaway though so it was only a temporary thing. A night’s sleep and he'd be goodas new.

When he looked up from his footsomeone was there all of a sudden and greeting him. "Whoa!" he jumpedback falling hard on his tailbone for the second time in fiveminutes."Ow..." he almost groaned before looking up to the person whohe swore appeared out of nowhere. She was quite cute, normally Cory didn't gofor the pale girls but she pulled it off with an almost regal sense of grace. Smiling up to her said "Hey...Can youhelp me out...?" he got up again grimacing briefly as he felt his bodythreatening to break if he abused it anymore.

Amia tilted her head slightly as the man fell backwards, falling harshly to the ground. "Hmm... I apologize." She leaned forward cautiously, studying him closer, daring to even reach forward and pinch his cheek. "Not very fat, are you, sir?" She thought aloud, pulling back her hand. She silently added that he was fairly good-looking for a puny little blood-bag. "In any case..." She pulled him back up to his feet and smiled charmingly. "I would be glad to help you out." She merely glanced down at the way he stood and could tell his ankle was broken immediately. "Ah, are you okay to walk? I can have someone come and carry you in, if you would be more comfortable." She already had big plans for him. Her mind was racing with possibilities. Why she was taking such an interest in this human was a wonder to her.

He thought it odd to have his cheek pinched but he didn't say anything. It might offend her and he wouldn't get any help then. he did mention with a bit of pride "No, I try to work out regularly to keep the pounds off." He was grateful for her help in getting him back on his feet. Though the way the other one felt it was more like get him back on his foot. He thought he noticed her glance down to the ankle as well though he was preetty sure it was broken now he'd fallen on it a second time.

When she asked him if he was ok to walk followed by offering to get someone to help him in he thought about refusing and at least trying to make it inside before asking for help with his ankle. but a particularly sharp stab of pain from the ankle made him change his mind. "Help getting inside would be nice it it's not too much trouble."

Amia grinned slightly as she watched the wheels turning in the man's head, deciding on whether or not to accept her offer to get help. As he agreed, she slightly laughed and turned. "Very well. Someone will return to retrieve you." As she approached the door to get inside, she sent out a thought to one of her brothers. 'I need a bit of assistance. Anyone up for some fun?' Almost instantaneously, Zane appeared next to her with a wide smile.
    "I'm in. Where is the blood-bag?" He whispered in a hungry voice. Amia smiled and turned around. It was too far for the human to see them through the darkness, but Amia and her brother could see him clear as day. She simply shrugged.
    "His angle is broken. I don't really want to carry him back since that would be kind of... I dunno... Weird?" She giggled. Zane craned his neck down to her height and pushed hair away from her face.
    "I've got this, little sister. If you want him, he's all yours." Amia genuinely smiled. She knew Zane had always been her favorite brother. "Thank you. Just bring him up to my room." She licked her lips as she started walking back.
    "I owe you one..." This made Zane grin.
    "I'll remember that." As Amia had zoomed off to her room, Zane made his way back to the human. "Pleasure." He nodded, holding out his hand to the man. "I'm here to help." He had to restrain from grinning as to not show his already erect fangs.

Cody smiled gratefully to her as she laughed and said she'd go get someone to help him. I figured she wouldn't be the one carrying me.he thought in mild amusement at the idea of him being carried in by her. He tried to shift his weight so his ankle didn't hurt him so much as she walked off just past his view.

It hadn't been long before somebody came up to him. Cory reached out to shake the man's hand "Nice to meet you...and thanks for the help.." Shifting his weight again Cory winced looking to the man"So how're we going to do this? or how do you want to do this? I don't know how much i can do with my ankle like this" he felt a tad bit bad about needing the help but glad he could get it.

Zane chuckled. "Well..." He then thought a moment and smiled, crouching down in front of him as to show the man to lean on his back. "I don't mean to make you feel childish or anything, but... I'm about your size and this is the only efficient way I know of." He coughed aloud, concealing another chuckle and waited for the man to get situated.

"I'm very sorry, sir." he apologized and started off to the mansion with the man. "Oh, begging my pardon, sir. My name is Zane Von Blake. The woman you saw before was my younger sister, Amia. What's your name?... And why the devil were you wondering around in the forest this late at night?" He laughed.

Cory watched as the man crouched down infront of him so Cory could climb onto his back. Laughing lightly Cory climbs on the mans back"I don't mind even if it did..." it would have felt awkward if he was being carried bridal style but this way the only real worry cory would have is making sure he didn't choke the man from behind while he was trying to hold on.

As he was lifted off the ground there was a moment of pain as his ankle moved around but onceit was hanging free the pain was significantly less."Don't be sorry i'm the one inconviencing you by having you carry me" when Zane introduced himself Cory felt worse he wasn't being carried by a butler or anything he was being carried by another member of the house"Nice to met you Zane..I'm Cory Deno as as for what i was doing in the forest I thought I saw some deer off the path and i went to go get a better look and when the sun was set i was lost..."As they entered the mansion Cory looked around "You've got a very nice home.."

(( Ugh... I'm so sorry I haven't even been on in like a week... D: SO sorry... ))

Zane easily walked with Cory on his back all the way inside, and listened to what he had to say. "Well, Cory. Its nice to meet you too. And thank you very much, the decorating of the house is all up to Amia of course." He rolled his eyes and carefully placed Cory on a dark-colored expensive-looking sofa. At the mention of her name, the long-haired vampire walked suavely down the steps with a skinny old lady at her side and into the room that the two were in. "Speak of the devil..." Zane grinned.

Amia's eyes were a dark red, almost black as she intensely looked at Cory. She mulled over how strong he might be, how balanced he was, things about his physique. She dismissed such thoughts as she approached them and smiled. "Welcome back. I've brought the nurse with me." The elderly human's face was as white as a sheet and she was silent. Amia simply sat down next to Cory and watched as the "nurse" looked at Cory's ankle. Amia was thankful that she'd kept Helga the nurse. She hardly needed her and was tempted to waste her all the time, but she'd finally found a need for her.
    Amia turned to Cory and smiled. "Amia Von Blake. Pleasure to meet you." She nodded.

Cory nodded silently acknowledging he was still listening to Zane's explanation that the house design was by Amia " well she decorates the place well..." Cory paused grimacing through the pain of being placed on the sofa he was grateful that zane had been careful in putting him down but some movements and pain were unavoidable..

Looking up he watched Amia walk down the stairs. His eyes followed her for a moment before turning to the nurse slowly offering his ankle to her. He did his best not to grimace as the nurse looked over his ankle, poking and prodding it. Trying to keep the pain from showing on his face he looked up to Amia smiling as he lightly bowed his head "A pleasure Mistress von Blake, thank you for the aid you have offered and provided"