Login to your account

Thread: Hai!!

Hai!!

Hey there
    ImaMonsterRawwr, see what i did there? I didn't add the i'm...never mind
    But, all you can call em Monster

I used to role play all of the time on a different website, but I got kind of side tracked and forgot about it. But i'm back and would love to start again, that is why i'm here Anyways, I love to role play, using human characters. Some of my favorite genres include:
    Fantasy
    Romance
    Dark stuff?

I dunno, i'm terrible at these kind of things, my apologies. I love to read and write, they are my escape from life. So I don't have to be stressed all of the time, and can drift away in to a magical land of vampires and other supernatural things.... Yah.

If you couldn't tell already, I'm a little bit, dreamerish. I am also very hyper active and as my friends put it kinda creepy. Though, I am quite friendly and love to make new friends, plus I don't bite....hard.

Well that is my okayish introduction I think. BaiBai

Welcome, Monster! It's wonderful to meet another fun loving girl on the site! Us crazies have to stick together, ya know? I love the fantasy, romance and dark stuff too! You can find a lot of that around here. Ever need a good recommendation just come to me and I'll point ya in the right direction!
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.