Login to your account

Thread: Monsters, anyone?

Monsters, anyone?

Oh, what is this? Is this a new project by yours truly, Schizophrenic? Why yes, I believe it is! And a project that I am so very excited to begin!

Create monsters! Find romance! Use your powers for good, or for evil! We'll train 'em all here at Tippenbottom's!

ACCEPTING CHARACTERS

Tippenbottom's Academy for Monsters

Down a long and windy road, through a forest that seems to go on for miles lies a large campus known only by monster kind - those few humans who find it never live to tell the story. Tippenbottom's Academy for Monsters was constructed in the mid 1800's by Miss Helen Tippenbottom, to educate and protect the monster youth.

Monsters of all kinds are invited upon reaching the age of fourteen to begin classes. Tippenbottom's provides the highest of monster education and training. Not only does it keep the youth from harm, but also helps strengthen their powers and guides them toward living educated and productive monster lives.
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

But what if I'm new to roleplaying?
    Oh, don't be shy! This game is created for beginners and veterans alike! There is no post count requirement, and the rules are simple and easy to follow. If you are confused by anything, please feel free to ask me so I can clarify! Tippenbottom's Academy for Monsters is a fun and relaxed game where you can take the stress out of roleplaying!

Can I play a human?
    Yes, you absolutely can! But, I am only allowing up to two human characters! And don't expect to stay out of trouble! ;D

Humble Farmer With a Sword rustysteelsyringe's Avatar
    Dang, that's a big ol' distracting butt gif!

Anyway, I might well be interested- it's been a very long time since I've done a group RP, but now's as good a time to start as any, right? I'm sort of interested in playing some sort of changeling or something like that?