Login to your account

Thread: Avatar Fan-Based RP anyone?

WHO LIKES TO BATTLE???!!?!?!?!

*not my picture*

I'm looking for a group of savvy roleplayers to have some fun with! I've been searching for an active Avatar roleplay that's already been deeply established to join. But I've been very unlucky so I figured I might as well try to start one of my own. Now, I don't want to roleplay the characters that DiMartino and Konietzko have already created, but I'd like to use their world. There will be undoubtedly be connections between those characters and ours, but it shouldn't be too heavy. I'm flexible and open to ideas. Think about the following:

1. A side-story during the same time Aang, Katara, Sokka, and Toph were having their adventure.
    2. The adventure of a previous avatar or future avatar after Aang.
    3. Or a simple history of what happened in the original series.

I want to avoid roleplaying the new upcoming series: The Legend of Korra. Haven't heard of it? Well here's a link: CLICK

-mind went blank- So yeah shoot me ideas. If we can get a group of maybe five people, that'd be great!

Much Love,
    Jin

PS If you think you've seen a thread like this, you possibly have because I copied my old request thread from Menewsha over here. What's the point in re-writing it for the same type of roleplay? Over there, it didn't work out. Or at least it hasn't, but anywho I thought I'd put it here anyway.
    CLick the Babes!

I love the world of Avatar and would thoroughly enjoy taking part in this role play if/when it is made. I actually have an awesomely funny character, some where in my files *shall look through them* Any how, remember the swamp benders? She was from their tribe, the strange water benders who worked plants. She was played at the early part of the hundred years with no avatar.

Okay, I'll just make it and see what kind of characters people make. xD Let's use this as an OOC.
    CLick the Babes!

Reoccurring NPC S h i n ` K ! S S E S's Avatar
    I'd be more than happy to join in! I just recently finished watching Avatar, and I'm super excited about it. Count me in if you make this. <3

I don't have an existing character made, but it will be tons of fun to make one.

Yes please!!
    I think that the adventures of a past avatar or a side story would be awsome!
    Last edited by Naristar; 07-22-2011 at 08:42 AM. Reason: too short