Login to your account

Thread: random annoying glitch

random annoying glitch

using them most recent version of google chrome to get that one out of the way ;p

Ok, so. Full featured rp, click game world, click the particular area, click make a post, write my post.

Then when I go to submit (every time for the last few days) it gives the the error message "please select a place to post to", and I have to click on the right one from a scroll down bar.

This isn't any thing big, just a minor annoyance really, but I thought I'd make a report any how so it was a known issue as it were.

Ah, that's right, it suddenly stopped automatically selecting the place from the dropdown on firefox for me also... but I just hit arrow down before touching anything else (since it defaults to that dropdown when pressing make a post) and it selects the only available spot. lol

On that same note. Wasn't it supposed to take you back to the last place you were in when you posted or did I imagine that? Because I was fairly sure it did, but now it randomly tosses me wherever it wants XD (recent posts, or main locations, or the location I actually wrote it in :P) So I'm just wondering. <.<

(ooc)

I'd noticed that, but no one was complaining so I thought it didn't annoy anyone. Haha. xD I'll report it. :3 But it won't be taken care of until Sunday evening (US time) unless alxjvr happens to hop on during the weekend (which he normally doesn't). :3
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

no worries it wasn't a big deal really but thanks!

This problem is still around. I have some more information about it though. If you go to the world place and adds a post (I always click last before adding, don't know what happens if you don't). I write my post and the location is pre-selected. Then when I submit I get the odd [small number to bigger number] of [big number] and all posts are gone. I think that you're taken back to the Game log but because of some problem all post goes missing and the page number from the world location is kept.

Also when I went via the forum thread to post I had to chose location. But that's probably normal as the forum thread links to the Game log. When I go to the Game World page and chose a location it keeps the location pre-selected.

I run Mozilla Firefox 5.0
    Last edited by Brook V; 07-26-2011 at 09:18 AM.
    Zone District

"The journey is more important than the destination"

Screenshot for Brook V's illustration purposes. I had posted it on the other thread but was perhaps unseen (since it was like a third post XD) or lower in the list of to-dos (since you can still see the replies accessing the location normally, it's not really much of a bother).

(ooc)

I reported this too. It may be worked on today, otherwise perhaps not until Monday. :x
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin