Login to your account

Thread: Looking for people.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Looking for people.

Hello hellllooo. My name’s scarlightning, scar for short, or you can just use my real name Devin. I’m looking for some individuals to start one or two RPs with. I like 1 x 1s or at least a small group of people.

Before I start listing off random crap let’s have a little information about myself. I’m 20 years old, from Maryland. I lived in Georgia for around half my life but I’m currently in Texas. I’m in the military, Air Force to be specific. I love painting models, playing video games and sleeping. Some of my other hobbies that I enjoy just as much include: D&D, MTG, Writing, Computers and other electronics, and of course RPing.

As for the RPing side of things, I enjoy making intricate stories with other people and I view RPing not as a way to tickle my inner fantasies about myself like many others but a way for another person (or a few other persons) and myself to express ourselves in a structured and fun way. My post length is not too long but not too short, in my opinion. I post enough to move the story ahead but not so much that I’m fluffing out the post. I think my grammar is pretty good but my English teachers always said my grammar lacked immensely compared to my creativity so that remains to be seen. Keep in mind that I am human and I probably will make mistakes or draw blanks.

As for availability, I’m usually pretty busy. The max you’ll get from me is one post a day unless it’s the weekend. I try my best to post as much as possible but please don’t get mad if I don’t get around to it for a couple of days.

Here are some ideas and such of things I’m interested in RPing. All of the pairings can either be MxM or MxF but I always play male. I just don’t know how to play female characters. If you have any other ideas don’t be afraid to say something.

-Drama/Crime/Action about a Druggie x Old highshool friend (Maybe some romance?)

-Organized crime

-Post-apocalyptic. Can be anything from zombies to a meteor.

-An island that's completely unexplored. Leaves opportunities for all kinds of stuff. Can play any sort of character from stranded adventurer to tribal resident.

Here are some other Ideas that require a bit more work. I’m not so sure about them since I don’t have a lot of time on my hands but if you want to do one of them and you’re willing to work with me then I’ll give them a try.

-Medieval RP focused around different houses/royal families in a kingdom fighting for some sort of control or something along those lines. Lots of scheming, lots of action.

-Some sort of dark/high fantasy. Not really sure what to do with this one but I love fantasy so I thought I’d throw it in there.

-Scifi. Aliens and such.
    Last edited by scarlightning; 04-28-2013 at 08:50 PM.