Login to your account

Thread: I'm sure this has probably been mentioned before and there's probably a way to avoid this

Humble Farmer With a Sword PrincessofScorchingFlame's Avatar

I'm sure this has probably been mentioned before and there's probably a way to avoid this

I just spent an hour and a half trying to make a new roleplay but because WTFRPG constantly logs me out when I went to post it I couldn't because I hadn't been logged in since my time on that specific page. So I went back and refreshed thinking the "Create New Roleplay" had a sort of auto-save feature like everything else here and lost everything.
    Now before someone tells me I should have saved it on a separate document or something like that it would be a lot easier if create a new roleplay DID have some sort of auto-save feature for that, or at least if I log back in on another tab have it be so that I do show up as logged in on the tab I'm on because now that I've worked an hour and a half on making a roleplay where I lost everything I don't even want to make it anymore and if I do it'll probably be half-assed. =/

Yeah I know and thank you for offering to make a suggestion for it. It's just a bit frustrating since all my planning I do with pen and paper and I hate typing up stuff. On top of that it was the first roleplay I've ever tried to make so I didn't realize that it would give me a hard time about the constant logging off thing. But I guess I'll just wait a while to come back to it.

I can imagine. I guess I'd better just start getting myself into the habit of saving everything.

Thanks again for your help and advice. I really appreciate it.