Login to your account

Thread: PIECES ; did she lie in wait

PIECES ; did she lie in wait

PIECES ;
    did she lie in wait

Hello, my username is Hashtag Backslash and I'm looking for a one on one partner. I'll be brief and say I'm looking for someone active, patient, and overall an interesting read. I'm looking for a partner who doesn't write to much but posts often enough. I'm also looking for someone comfortable with the fact I can't always respond quickly, I work 10-12hr shifts this month (my time should free up a tiny bit after May).

I will play any race, gender, sexual preference, animals, creatures, you name it I likely won't say no.

I am also willing to make this adult and those this is not a adult request I strongly stress my availability to negotiate an adult game.

I do not have any truely fleshed out concepts, and I would prefer to keep it this way. I'd like to do a general agreement on a basic pairing, a general concept, and then we write as we go.

I am willing to talk over PM, IM, Email, GDoc, Tumblr.

CONTACT ME BY POSTING HERE IN THIS THREAD THANKS!

; FANDOM AU'S

Teen Wolf ; Demon!Stiles x Hellhound!Derek
    Teen Wolf ; Steampunk Stiles, Lydia, and Allison Wolf Hunters [with Derek x Stiles interchangeable third party (basically anyone)]

Farscape ; Peace Keeper Leviathan Crew [PK Soldier x PK Scientist]

; ORIGINAL

Fantasy ; Bird!human x TimeHarvester!Human
    Werewolf x Human
    Skypunk ; Pirate Captain x Scientist

Last edited by Strude; 04-20-2013 at 06:51 PM.

in your pants... jk XD no snooping in random closets XD
    what's the fantasy idea you had? I mean like what's a 'time harvester'?
    Clickies the pic please to look at my ideas! Please?!
    NEW RP!

Time Harvester is someone who harvests time from the living, minutes, years, days or weeks off someones life in order to keep the eternal sand glass flowing smoothly.