Login to your account

Thread: A little about me and what i'm looking for

Reoccurring NPC

A little about me and what i'm looking for

As a rule, I tend to always give my characters some sort of disability, which can be generally anything considered disabling, as I feel it adds a level of humanity and diversity to the character to have what most would consider a flaw or hinderance, but has actually proved to be more interesting than the "perfection" that is most often strived for in a character. Most often I choose to play an amputee or someone with a spinal cord injury, since I have the most RL experience with those, and so my knowledge base is a bit broader, though I will consider any disability, as well as any Race, Age, Nationality, Religion, or Sexual Preferance as long as it makes for a compelling story, however I only play female, because I just cannot get into the mindset of a man and make a story believable.

That being said, if your still here, here is a bit about what i'm looking for.

I've done my share of group RP's, the chances of them being ruined by one person makes it suck for the rest of us involved, so i've decided to concentrate on 1x1s for awhile, though that does not mean that I am opposed to a group RP if its good. I don't mind sex in an RP as long as it is not a SEX Rp, if that makes any sense. I'm open to all genres, the important thing to me is having a story that is enjoyable for everyone involved. i prefer original settings, but im not opposed to original characters in an established setting so long as I know it well enough. If you still reading after all this and aren't scared off by my rambling or unusual preferances, and are looking for a good RP partner, you know where to find me.......right here.......obviously....where else would I be?

a few ideas i've had, but am by NO MEANS limited to.

a recent amputee x her prosthetist: could lead to much more, or not
    a lonely housewife x anyone other than her husband: would most likely become sexual
    siblings in an unusual situation: obviously not sexual
    co-workers/roomates/bandmates, with the possibilty to expand.
    a modern day, happy family, could be realistic or more sitcom like, could involve more players

So to clarify, if your willing to RP 1x1, with a Female RPer with over 15 years of RP experience, and don't mind a partner with a disability, in pretty much any genre or situation we can agree on, either sexual or not. send me an IM or reply here and lets see where it goes
    Last edited by Kacey Scott; 10-01-2013 at 07:19 AM.

Reoccurring NPC
    Bump.

Still open to 1x1 or Group RPs.

Reoccurring NPC
    i'm gonna bump this just cause its been awhile