Login to your account

Thread: Urm...Okay..?

Urm...Okay..?

Painfully obvious, I'm new here...
    So..about me....
    Okay. This is just damn awkward so I will just go ahead with it and introduce myself as a potential rp partner (That's what this is all about right?).

I'm an university student, so I will be busy sometimes - expect like one reply a week kind of thing.
    I'm a girl who love to play male characters. But, most of the times, they are gays - I'm more inclined to male//..
    (Might be a deal-breaker /shrugs)
    Since I'm not a resident of USA - my timezone is 12 full hours ahead - so what commonly known by the members might not be commonly known to me. Not really important, just want to emphasise the fact that I survived the apocalypse 12 full hours ahead. Beat that! Sorry, the hunger is getting to me.
    What else...

Due to the fact that I don't understand how the group rp works, I prefer leisuring around the 1 x1 areas for now. (And for some reason, I'm talking like anyone would want to rp with me /shot)
    I love romance, perverted characters (I love the teasing and sexual tensions, but I'm not comfortable with actually describing the sex scene - and yet I registered myself as the member for the adults group), mild anything..
    I don't know what else, so yeah, please take care of me I guess. /bow
    Ah, yeah. Please tell me if I did anything wrong~

Welcome to the board... Age...?

That aside, I don't think you'll have any problems with your preferences! I know plenty of people who have the same tendency to want a little male romancing (myself included).

AND. OH MY GOD. I'M NOT ALONE. I'M NOT ALONE. #sobbing uncontrollably right now #thank you thank you thank you #i just want to hug you #not creepy

I swear, even though I'm registered for adult role-plays, I'm so awkward with writing explicit scenes, I make everything sound so unnatural and unsexy and un-everything. But, you know, having access to adult content isn't a bad thing! You get to see all the adult forums that, otherwise, would be hidden. ;D

And if I haven't scared you (or something), I'm Jing! If you have any questions/concerns/things, don't feel shy and drop me a message or a profile comment. I'm basically no-lifing it up right now! Haha... #sadlife

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
    what is essential is invisible to the eye.

TUMBLR.

For some reason, I felt so loved... >//<

The second one might be a bit out of place - seeing my rp preferences are male//...
    Even if I'm a female myself.. xD

Pfft.. I guess I should start learning then. xD

1st step:

siggy [X]
    profile pic [X]

okay.... need to find a bigger pic for avatar... :/
    Last edited by AgeOfTheGeek; 04-05-2013 at 02:59 PM.

For some reason, I felt so loved... >//<

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
    what is essential is invisible to the eye.

TUMBLR.

It would seems that I have found the gifs part of the town.

A Shining Example Sweetsunnyrain's Avatar

Welcome! ; v; Unfortunately I have no actual gifs to show you... = u=; //doesn't keep track of them...
    But I hope you enjoy it here!

Thanks for having me to this pictures/moving pictures part of the world~

And thanks, sweet~ You're very sweet. xD

A Shining Example Sweetsunnyrain's Avatar

heheh, you're very welcome! :>