ETA: looking at this post's preview, I just realized there is a motherload of images here. So sorry about that. Or not, really?

So here's some more art, this time from different RPs.

The other big RP I've had running for a few years was called G.I. Blood. I revolved around around a (Jewish) American paratrooper that gets lost in Normandy during D-Day (Joe). He has no other option but to join forces with a German soldier that's turned on his own unit (Erik); and together they roam Europe looking for Allied forces.

Like before, the first few drawings are rather old - about three years.

This is Joe putting down Tefillin before he leaves for England. It's a sort of Jewish prayer ritual.

*V-E as in Victory in Europe Day.

At some point, this guy from the French Resistance (Rene) joins the two soldiers for a while. He disappears around the time they reach Berlin.

During training in England, Joe breaks his leg and is sent to the military hospital for a treatment, where he hits it off with a nurse called Millie. After the war, when he finds his way home, they get married.
She's not too big a fan of Erik.

A small side-story we had going on is of Joe's unit during the war. His best friend from his platoon, Caleb, volunteers for the paratroopers at 17.
Pre-war, he used to play football for his high-school's team and was sure to get a scholarship to one college or another based on that.
During the Battle of the Bulge he takes a bullet to the knee, which pretty much terminates his football career.
Evacuated to the hospital in Bastogne, he meets Millie, who takes care of his injury.
When I'm bored and don't want to work on anything serious, my go-to theme is just drawing him shirtless.

(L-R: Joe, Caleb, and another minor character called Buck.)

More images in the next comment!