Yay art forum! What a nice way to bribe people into roleplaying (since most of my art comes from my games).

So here's some art I made of the Atlantic City Cabaret of the Damned (1920's freakshow game I've posted about in the Interest forum). Enjoy.

Most of these are a bit old, from about a year ago. I've improved since then, but some of these pieces I still like.

This is my character, Mike, a freakshow performer. He's my go-to character whenever I need to let out some angst.

Mike and Jackson, an albino who also performed in the freakshow (when the game was still running), going on an adventure.

Some more Mike angst.

Mike and Jackson in front of the theater that houses the show.

I used to have another minor character called Dolores. Obviously, she was a working woman.

Mike and Mr. Declan Quinn, a local gangster.

These are more recent paintings. This one features Mike and Mute Mick, the theater's liquor provider and a bootlegger.

A poster of Mike's act.

And some more Mikes looking angsty.

Last one is a sketch featuring Mike with two other characters of mike which are unrelated to the Cabaret of the Damned. I just wanted to see I can make distinctions between their different body types.
Also notice I somehow managed arranging them by height, body type, and most importantly: level of hairiness.

And um. That's pretty much it. Hope I helped convince some people that this game is awesome and YOU SHOULD GO CHECK IT OUT IN THE INTEREST FORUM.