Login to your account

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: I Love The Way You Bleed

Neither Sinner nor Saint SedatedDemon's Avatar
    I smiled and held her close, closing my eyes. "Do you want to sleep here tonight or do you want me to take you home?" I asked.

"You wouldn't take me home, we both know that... I can go,"I said gently, sitting up slwoly.

I shook my head. "It's dark outside. I can take you. That's the only time I roam the city. I don't want you to be alone... It's dangerous.." I said softly, pecking her cheek.

I smiled,"Okay,"I said, getting up. I got my clothes together, and on.

I did the same and I took her hand and led her outside. We walked and talked for a while, just savoring the time with her, then she got on my back and I ran her home. In front of her house, I was extra cautious and tense. I hugged her and handed her the whistle. "Don't forget your whistle.." I said softly.

I smiled and leaned in, kissing her softly,"I won't."

I smiled and kissed her back gently, before pulling away. Then I kissed her again. I don't want her apart from me.. I really don't..

When she kissed me a second time, I would help but place my hands on her hips, pulling her closer.

I kissed her for a little while, then I slowly pulled back and sighed, pressing my forehead to hers. I took a step back and smiled. "I'll see you soon..." I turned and walked away.

I walked inside and sat down, sighing... Wow. Who would have guessed, guessed any of this? There are thousands of other vampires... Everything.

I made it got home and took a shower, then I went to bed, thinking about Maggie.. She's so.. Gorgeous.. The next morning I woke up and got dressed in a red dress, then I went hunting.

I had to go to work, and sat a a park on the edge of the forest. I wanted to blow the whistle, but at the same time I did't want to bug her... I sighed softly, sitting back and looking around.

The wooden stake barely missed my heart. "I'm going to get you, you fucking bloodsucker!!" A vampire hunter yelled. He threw another stake and it pierced my arm. I let out a yell and I yanked it out of my arm and I started to bleed. He has too many stakes. I turned and tried to find somewhere to hide so I could attack him from behind. I jumped up in a tree and looked down at my bleeding arm. It really hurts.

I stood up and sighed gently, looking around. I pulled the whistle to my lips, watching the sun set, and blew.

I heard the whistle and I sighed and looked back down at the hunter who was furiously looking around for me. I began to jump from tree to tree until I eventually found her. I stayed in the shadows and I looked around. "Maggie! Get over here. Hurry." I called to her. When she came I pulled her onto my back and ran, ignoring my bloody arm. I could smell another human nearby and another stake flew at me. I threw Maggie across the field, not too hard so I could block the stake.

I noticed her bloody arm, but before I could say something, I was rolling on the ground and I winced. I hit my head, but I felt okay... I looked around,"Hello?"

"Just stay down and don't watch Maggie!" I yelled. The man stabbed me in the side that time and I screamed. "You're dead meat.." I growled and with one swift movement, I knocked a stake out of his hand and I broke his neck. I threw him to the side and I fell down and pulled the stake out of my side. I put my hand to my wound, my body shaking.

I watched, despite what she told me, and I jumped up. I ran to her and placed my hand on her side as well,"Honey... What can I do?"

My breathing deepened and painful tears streamed down my cheeks. I shook my head. "Just give me your jacket." I said softly. I grabbed the dead human and bit him, draining him. I need as much blood as possible until I heal.

I pulled my jacket off and gave it to her, watching her drink from him... It took me a moment to understand what was happening and I glanced at her,"Drink from me..."

I tied the jacket tightly around my wound and I looked up at her, my eyes wide. "Oh no. Definently not." I said, shaking my head furiously.

"Why? You need it,"I said, shaking my head at her.

"I can't risk hurting you." I said softly. I slowly stood up and leaned onto Maggie. "My cabin.. Is that way..." I panted, pointing.

I wrapped my arm around her, supporting her as well as I could as we walked.

when we finally made it to the cabin, I found my first aid kit and a special medicine. I put the medicine on my wound and I bandaged it up and laid down on the couch. "It should heal in about an hour.." I said softly.

"Why was he trying to kill you?"I asked softly.

I sat up and pulled her down to sit with me. "He was a vampire hunter."

"Do they come around a lot?"I asked, rubbing her hand softly.

I nodded. "Yeah... But this is the first time in a few years I got hurt from it.." I mumbled. I smiled at her. "I'll be okay though."

I sighed and kissed her forehead, then stood up. I walked to her kitchen, coming back with a wet rag. I began to wipe down her hands, getting the blood off.