Login to your account

Thread: Rammu ajanouha! (Hello everyone! in Al-Bhed speech :) )

Rammu ajanouha! (Hello everyone! in Al-Bhed speech :) )

Sorry if I confused you all with the title. I'm a Final Fantasy enthusiast, lol!

My name is Katie and I'm almost 25 years old (Yay summer babies! ). I've been roleplaying since the dark ages of Gaia, and I collaborate with my little sister and a few of my friends whenever we're feeling the itch to write.

I'm very open to roleplay just about anything (Except for yaoi and rape. Everything else is fine.) But I DO love post-apocalyptic adventures, epic Mafioso tales, futuristic save teh world scenarios, and sorrowful angst moments.

*Ponders for a bit*

That's all I have for now. I really like it here so far, and I can't wait to make new friends and epic stories with you all! See ya' 'round!

ヾ(= ^ ▽ ^ =)

Welcome! I'm new around here too.

Welcome to WTF RPG, TOXYC! :3 I'm also a summer baby, though several years older than you. xD So - yey! Summer babies unite!

We actually have a few post-apocalyptic type games starting right now, two people in the Interest Gathering and Brainstorming forum talking about a Mafioso game, and I know of at least one futuristic game that miiight be considered save-the-world if you get over the part where it's save-yourself first. xD So you should be able to find something you'd like to play!

If you have any questions about the site, just shout out! The members here are super helpful and will answer your questions if they get to them before I do. And as resident sharkcat, I'm often lurking around to answer questions too. :3
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

Welcome to the site ||TOXYC||! Summer babies are the best... really when birthday is only around 7 days away.

Are you really open for anything? There are people out there who like bestiality and incest rps along with some very strange things. Sadly I've seen some of them it was scary and I wouldn't repeat what they were on here.
    Want to rp? Send me a PM!

Story of Us a small town slice of fantasy life.
    Shichiyou Academy is Adult Rated School.

Thank you for the warm welcomes I can't wait to get started!

@Brook V - Hai there! Nice to meet ya!

@Maneki Neko - I'll check those out right away. I won't hesitate to ask anything. I can see that I'm gonna have some reading to do first.

@BoredNeko19 - Now that I think about it, I really haven't given those two genres a second of thought as I was typing my post lol! Nah, I'm not too fond of them either. They freak me out as well. That and necrophilia. NOW the list is complete. xD

lol making people consider that type of stuff is my job... lol not really but surprisingly I know a lot of people who like those type of rps. Although if its a shape shifter in animal form doing another animal would it be considered bestiality by your standers?

but Necrophilia is fun.. wait do you count doing vampires under necrophilia? Because they are dead and such... so everyone who likes vampires is a tad bit necrophilia prone.
    Want to rp? Send me a PM!

Story of Us a small town slice of fantasy life.
    Shichiyou Academy is Adult Rated School.

I kinda sway away from the traditional necrophilia definition when it comes to vampires. I believe that they're still "alive" and not dead as a door nail. That's just me lol.

Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan~
    *cough* Erm... greetings!
    Final Fantasy is a wonderful game! When I started playing those games I slowly began to realize there can be more depth in a game than just "This is Q-Bert." c:

Awh! I was going to ask you if you'd like to roleplay with my dead zombie dog character who has a tendency to force his love on others, especially other zombie dogs from his litter. D: Now I'm sad.
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.