I looked at the RP with developer's eye and decided that the three things I want to work on with G2 are:

1. Pictures for all of the areas.
I will go through my own pictures, stocks etc. and do some photomanipulation if needed. I just want to make sure there's not a single picture that is even partially "illegal" to use. If you know any good stock providers that allow their images to be used in RPs or have some of your own that might work for G2, please let me know!

2. Inactive characters need something to be done to them.
- Inactive characters are not much of a problem but on the other hand I would like people to post at least once in a while so they won't drop out of the story themself. I will be contacting inactive players in June and try to get them back. If this doesn't work out (I don't get a reply etc.) I will create circumstances where their characters disappear/supposedly die and work forward from there.

3. New players.
- In June I also will try and have a little advertisement campaign for this RP to get a few more players in. Currently we all are playing in the same area but later on we'll most likely spread around and it's good to make sure there are company for all to RP with no matter where they are.
I will also try and offer in game bonuses (anything you want, such as own living quarters, valuable items, extra characters...) for you from recruiting members.