Login to your account

Thread: Hey..over here! click here!

Job hunting...these buggers are gorram impossible to catch

Hey..over here! click here!

Hey all,

Hopefully you found your way here intentionally and by some odd wormhole shaped mishap.(I don't think I divided by zero too recently...) Anyway welcome to my search for one on one thread. I'm always up for a new one unless i'm too bogged down with others. Though I'll definitely try to mention if I am or not on here

Anyways a few simple rules

1.Frequency

I'm as bad about this as the next guy but I try not to be, so my request is that you post at least once a week. Obviously more is better but if you can only get on so frequently it's fine. I'm gonna be on almost every day of the week and will inform you if something comes up that doesn't allow for me to post once a week. Even if it's going to be a day late as weird or overly meticulous that may sound.

2. Size of post
    Simple! As of right now i post about 2-4 paragraphs and i'd prefer if you could too but i'm not opposed at all if you want to join me to help you boost your posting i don't mind at all. As well as writer's post giving you a hard time and making you post small is understandable.(also a valid reason for rule one)

3.Literacy
    It's required. I do my best to run my posts through spell check and make them look good and it'd be nice if you did too. Also if i screw up on something please point it out..i don't like having them and not noticing(issues like the wrong type of their)

Now all that nastyness is out of the way, on to the fun stuff yah?

RP settings I like

School
    Fantasy
    Apocalyptic
    Future
    Steampunk
    medieval/feudal

Characters I play/use

Demon
    Mage/druid/wizard
    Elf
    Guy/gifted Guy
    Neko
    various other monsters(PM me for list semi specific)
    werewolf
    vampire
    (That's all I can think of at the moment)

I've left this very open because while I do have a few ideas rattling around in my head i'd love to hear your ideas.

Hope to hear from you soon! ^-^

must click... must click... the title says to lick here... i mean click here.

Fantasy medieval mix? No idea right now but I'm sure we could come up with something... hopefully.

I could give two paragraphs at the very least, I'm just getting back into role playing after a month break from it so I'm not up to my normal three or four paragraphs just yet. Plus spell check is my best friend *huggles spell check* and I try to keep my grammar correct but I mess up through/though and threw a lot (even if I know the difference it's just an old habit that doesn't want to die apparently).

Sounds great! lets see though...Fantasy medieval mix... the few ideas that come to mind...
    Monsters/characters available

Elf
    werewolf
    Vampire
    demon
    knight
    castle servant
    townsfolk
    mage
    uhh...are there others?(possibly neko??)

Anyway...any ideas popping up for you?
    what i've got in mind are combinations that would have the setting be in, around or near a forest and traveling or some such

Human and a Elf companions traveling on some big quest or some such (use anything from above to replace elf)

human and monster:: friends trying to cover a secret(most likely works best with werewolf or vampire)

those are though of on the spot gimme a bit more time and I'll think of something in more detail..most likely

What about a Mage and it's servant/battery?
    I did that before the mage/magic uses had made a creature to use a being to store power in (it was my neko who was the battery) to draw on and use.

Maybe have the mage be an outlawed mage or a wanted mage that the kingdom wants dead or something and the mage would need a loyal servant so he raised up a human kid and used for experiments and such.

do feel free to smack me if that is too crazy or weird.

I have to admit I like the first idea better, but that doesn't mean the second one's bad i just have an interesting little tweak to it the "child" being something not entirely human(werewolf or something)

What thinks you?

the experiments would have ended up changing the child so it isn't human. any idea works. just point me in the direction to post and what to post as and what setting it is.
    Want to rp? Send me a PM!

Story of Us a small town slice of fantasy life.
    Shichiyou Academy is Adult Rated School.

Unless you'd like to start up the forum(i'll get to it shortly...and feel free to post first if you start it) hold on for a second.

The chosen setting unless you have any objections is Mage and servant battery.. you be the Mage please? I'd like to do a lil character development before starting

alrighty.. one female mage coming up. gotta dig up my wizard girl i used for harry potter rp long ago to use as an outline for the mage. and I wont' start it... I suck hugely at starting things.
    Want to rp? Send me a PM!

Story of Us a small town slice of fantasy life.
    Shichiyou Academy is Adult Rated School.

Not a problem at all, I'll post the link here when I've made my first post....Fyi your servant/battery is a fire elemental

Why must there be so many interesting people searching for 1x1 rps??? lol Hellos! Your description intrigues me and you seem really quite interesting so I'd love to offer to rp with you, if you would like to. I'm open to pretty much anything at all! If your not sure if I would be, feel free to ask, I'm not offended at questions! If you want to check out my rping skills I'm involved in about 4 other games on the site, and I have very good grammar and spelling^^ I'm online everyday, for most of the day!
    ~RL= Nightmare... RP Interest= Bedridden...~

Artist and Writer: http://tigerkytti.deviantart.com/
    Self Proclaimed Goddess of RP, and Corrupter of the Innocent!
    The Jayded Tygress
    Kytti

We come in waves...lol.Well hello. I'd love to pick up a RP with ya! Any idea up there stick out to you? It's a little late for me to come up with new ideas at the moment, the old ones that rattle around in my head from time to time. I'm sure you're a great RPer so i don't need proof.

Well I can play any time era and have characters already made for each type. My favorite era is between medieval/ modern as long as it's a fantasy setting. As for a specific idea that sticks out, unfortunately no lol They all seem good pretty much. Is there any character that you have that you want to particularly use? I can create a new char fairly easily^^

The Jayded Tygress
    Kytti

Well one I'd like to use but don't have a setting/scenario for yet is already in the character pool
    http://www.wtfrpg.com/roleplay/char....ub=pool&id=155

The most I can think of for him is some kind of medieval fantasy quest.. to stop some great evil or find some great treasure. If your up for something like that...? I could probably thing of more detail were it not a bit late on my end here i'll be up for another hour tops

He sounds interesting! ^^ How old is he anyways? And I'm always up for epic quests^^ Do you have an idea for one? If no I can try and think of something lol

The Jayded Tygress
    Kytti

In the morning I could think of one. And thanks for making me aware i haven't mentioned his age..He's 27 though he looks to be a bit older than that because of the hair.

Good to know! And no probs^^ Hmmm, I'll take a browse thru my medievals and see if anything pops out, should only take me about 5 mins or so.

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

Alrighty so I did find a character of mine that is on a current quest of her own^^ I dunno if this one would appeal to you at all, but I do have her profile already posted up on my own rping site, if you want to read about her (going to go make her profile on here, but that'll take a minute or two) Anywho, here she is:
    http://www.landoflore.proboards.com/...lay&thread=578

The Jayded Tygress
    Kytti

That sounds like a bunch of fun! I'm all for it!and i'm going to assume your character is going to pick mine up along the way? (and yes oddly enough i'm still pretty awake)

That could work quite fine for me^^ I'm still wide awake at 11:30 pm here lmao Would you prefer me to post first or would you like to? Also, which forum, general or Adult?

The Jayded Tygress
    Kytti

Hrmmm.. so many choices...lol I'd prefer if you posted first. As to which forum to post in i'll leave that decision up to you I am fine with either and actually not that used to having to make that decision in the first place.(all the other RP sites i go to don't have the option)

lol no problems on both accounts^^ Yeah this is the first place that has a choice for me too, is definitely a nice change lol I'll pm you once I post^^

The Jayded Tygress
    Kytti

Ok then! ^.^

Hello, I was wondering if you weren't too busy with your RPs and are willing to make a new one. =]
    If you are willing, then I'd love if you could pm me and we could work out some details. ^^
    Thanks for your time and hope to hear from you.^^

Hi, I'm Beth and I would love to hear some of your ideas. I am up for pretty much anything at the moment. Send me a message and we can exchange ideas. (:

My search Renews for RPs! (I hunger fer them!) so give me a heads up on if you're looking to start one with me!^-^
    How often do you smile?
    How often do you smile for yourself?
    How often do you smile for the sake of others?