Login to your account

Thread: Updated: 7/23 - Looking.

Lightbulb Updated: 7/23 - Looking.

__________________________________________________ ________________________________
    My name is Nhi but call me Shara if you like. I guess I should tell you a few facts about me. I am fourteen years old (Almost 15 <3), in case you have a problem role playing with someone younger/older. I live in Oklahoma, which is in the CST, or the Central Standard Time zone. I have five goldfish. What does that have to do with anything? Nothing, but I felt like sharing.

Okay, so now that you know a little more about me, let's get moving to what kind of partner I am looking for. Don't worry, my standards aren't that high, I don't think.

Requirements:

- Not going to say literate because everyone seems to define this word differently. This is what I'm looking for: Be able to add detail, correct spelling and grammar most of the time, and able to respond correctly. What do I mean? Well, I mean I expect you to actually read though my post, all of it, and then respond to it appropriately. Yeah, I know it sounds stupid but there are a few stupid people out there. Also, there are a lot of spell check websites out there you can use. So use them.

- NO BEGINNERS. Sorry. It's just not going to work.

- Post length. Okay, I'm not going to set a must-have standard here. I would like to have at least three paragraphs, but you know what? It's impossible to have three paragraphs for every, single, post. So, sometimes you may have to post only one. Just give me enough to work with, because if you don't, it's going to die. I don't want another funeral.

- About posting, please at least twice a week. That's not asking for much. Really. On that note, the only day I will never be able to post on is Saturday. I have to work that day.
    + ALSO, I do not want one that goes too fast. I won't be able to do one like that.
    ++ Also also, If you don't tell me that you're going to be gone for a X amount of time, I will send you an angry message and discontinue the RP.

- Pictures, colors, blah blah blah. I don't care if your post is pretty. Mine will have a little color and a few symbols. If you do one, don't make it cluttered, or use a HUGE picture.

- Character gender. Really, I don't care because I can do both. If you prefer female/male, fine with me. However, be aware because for some of the pairings, we may have to take on a few extra characters and I expect you to be flexible.

- Be creative, because I don't want to think of everything by myself, and friendly. And when I say that, don't mean we have to become bestfriendsforeverinthewholeinternet. What I mean is that you actually talk to me from time to time, to discuss the plot or just talk about our day.

Finally, let's get moving to the most important thing: Ideas. Okay, I have a few ideas already but I'm up for almost anything. I don't bite, just tell me your idea and maybe we can make it work. For most of the anime and manga ideas, I would like to do OC's.
    Also, there is a list of pairings with a definition of a few of the creatures under the pairing (Under spoilers). We will go by the definition if you wish to do the pairing, but I am willing to change it a little of course. Source for the definitions from http://www.mythicalcreaturesguide.com/

General Genres that I like-
    - ROMANCE. ;D
    - Adventure
    - Fantasy

Key
    +++++ - Will love you forever if you do this one.
    ++++ - Let's do it!
    +++ - Eh, I guess we could do this one.
    ++ - Ehhhhhh...maaaybe.
    + - Convince me by telling me how awesome it would be and give me a plot. Or at least half of one.
    Strike - Already doing it with someone.
    * - I have a plot.

Anime-
    La Corda D'Oro +++

Games-

- Mana Khemia ( 1 or 2 ) +++++
    - Summon Night ( 1 or 2 ) ++++
    - Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World +++
    - Pokemon ++++

Ideas, or whatever -

- Ghost x Human +
    - Marta x OC ++++
    - Richter Sarrim x OC +++
    - Kevin x OC +++++

- Loyal Servant x Royal ++
    - Kidnapping +
    - Run away Princess x Pirate +
    - Witch x Master ++++
    -Demon x Human +++

- Kitsune x Hunter ++
    Spoiler Spoiler

- Oni x Summoner/Female human ++++
    Spoiler Spoiler

- Selkie x Captain ++
    Spoiler Spoiler

Now, here is a list of things I will absolutely will not do, because I don't want to or because I lack the ability to.

Will not!

- Yuri / Yaoi
    - Anything higher than PG14
    - Historical
    - Instant love
    - Harem
    - Zombies
    - Horror
    Last edited by Shara; 07-26-2011 at 01:56 AM.

Current Obsession(s):
    Getting back to Role playing!

- Ghost x Human +
    - Loyal Servant x Royal ++
    - Run away Princess x Pirate +

I'll be up for any of those... do feel free to yell at me if these ideas get too crazy... I haven't had breakfast yet (unless ya count the cake I ate and have sitting on my bed to finish). I'll try to give ya three paragraphs each post too, on my rp sites my set limit is 300 words at least so I can set it to that for any rp I'd do with you, if ya deem me worthy of rping with you.

Ghost x Human - maybe the human moving into an apartment or house with the ghost already being there. But having the solve the murder of the ghost which in the end they end up falling in love or something and the ghost choosing to stay with the human. Could even be twin ghosts and twin humans if ya want to do double.

Loyal Servant x Royal - yeah I have no idea unless the royal is a female and is in a loveless marriage or arranged marriage and just wants someone of her picking.

Run away Princess x Pirate - I kindof started a story on something like this. But not important but maybe the princess is "kidnapped" by the pirate and her prince has to find her or he gets distracted by someone else. I don't know since it seems pretty straight forward.

Side Note: yay! another person from central time zone! I hardly ever meet anyone from the same time zone as me.

Side Side Note: Hard to believe I'm 21 (almost 22) huh?

That would be great if you could do that! I'm just tired of people being lazy and only posting one paragraph expecting me to actually do something with it.

Hmm...For ghost x human, it would be kind of difficult to have a 'murder' theme since they would have to have clues and I don't really know how to do that kind of setting.

Servant x Royal- Seems a little boring. Let's not do that one unless there's some kind of twist.

I guess we could try Run Away Princess x Pirate one...Actually, it could be a mix of Loyal Servant x Royal, with the servant actually being a pirate, and the princess in an unhappy arranged marriage with a mean prince. The servant could be planning to 'kidnap' her a few days before the wedding. As he helps her get away, they could fall in love and blah blah. Something like that.
    xDD

Side note: I know right? I haven't found anyone else that is in the Central Time Zone either. D:

Side Side Note: No way! o _ o

Current Obsession(s):

That would be cool... and so what happens in all the rps as they always fall in love with the kidnapper. Gotta love the classics. Ok so a medieval setting, sheltered Princess confiding in a loyal servant about not being happy with the arranged marriage and wanting to experience life, loyal servant really a pirate (or son of a pirate who kidnaps her to prove his worth to his dad?), Princess resents him for taking her from her comfy life but is really enjoying being free and not having people serve her, somehow over time they fall in love.

sound good? now to figure out who plays who and what. Do you want doubles (basically were you play a guy and i play a guy and the guys get paired with our girls). Because we could have the pirate having someone replace the princess if it is the son of a pirate and thus that girl getting forced into the marriage that the princess was gonna go into.

Side Note: I've met three other people from this time zone in 11 or 12 years of being online. I keep in touch with two of them still and the third is a facebook buddy even though we don't talk or anything.

Side Side Note: Yup... turning 22 in about 7 days. I'm very kid like or act kid like when hyped up on frosting.
    Want to rp? Send me a PM!

Story of Us a small town slice of fantasy life.
    Shichiyou Academy is Adult Rated School.

Hmm...Sounds good. They should probably be in hiding though, since she's a princess and everything.

...Sorry. I didn't really understand your second paragraph. "Because we could have the pirate having someone replace the princess if it is the son of a pirate and thus that girl getting forced into the marriage that the princess was gonna go into"

Side note: I haven't met any yet, besides you. Most people I meet are one hour ahead.

Current Obsession(s):

rereading that I confused even myself, and yea in hiding or taken to another kingdom to were she isn't known as a princess or taken to a pirate city.

I think I meant is if the guy was a son of a pirate and kidnapped the princess to show his father he was worthy of having a pirate name or something, and he would have been planning it for a few years so he would have another female changed to look like the princess he was gonna kidnap.

Side note: I mostly meet people over seas in the uk or on Cali time.

Hmm...I think it would be better not to double.
    -Lazy-

Side Note: I get a lot of people from the East coast.
    . w .

Current Obsession(s):

alrighty... who plays what? I can play male or female it doesn't matter to me even if I do mostly play females.

You can play the female if you want then. I need to practice on my males anyway.

Current Obsession(s):

alright you wanna start it or want me to start it?

You start please.

Current Obsession(s):

I'll try to get it up tonight. But my internet is screwing up hugely today and keeps not letting me be connected to the internet for no reason aside from it wants to. I've been fighting with it since I got up. If it isn't up tonight then I'll get it up tomorrow.

Ok got it up and here is the link to it.

http://www.wtfrpg.com/forum/showthre...es-%28Shara%29
    Last edited by BoredNeko19; 06-30-2011 at 11:07 PM.

Still looking~

Current Obsession(s):

Heys, out of curiousity, I'd like to know more about your Witch x Master one? And I'm still looking for more rps to play so if you'd like to consider playing with me, well I'd love to figure something out^^
    ~RL= Nightmare... RP Interest= Bedridden...~

Artist and Writer: http://tigerkytti.deviantart.com/
    Self Proclaimed Goddess of RP, and Corrupter of the Innocent!
    The Jayded Tygress
    Kytti

I don't know if you've ever watched Umineko no Naku Koro ni, but I kind of want the witch to be like that.
    You should go to animefreak.tv and watch one random episode and I think you'll get what I mean. Not like...the ones with green skin and broom sticks.

So for setting, I thought it would be cool if we did a modern setting. The 'master' could be a normal person who suddenly inherits an island or mansion (or both) from a dead relative. On it (Or in if it's a mansion), there could be a small shrine with a mirror. The master has been warned about several times about some old legend of a monster who was trapped in the mirror, but if removed from the place, disaster would come. However, if it broke, the monster would become loose and haunt the owner. So it had to stay safely in the shrine. The master could somehow brake the mirror and the witch would appear. She/he would still hold a grudge against the master because their ancestors had been the one to seal them in the mirror.

....and...yeah...
    I don't really know about the conflict part of it. xDD

Current Obsession(s):

I haven't seen that anime yet, but I'll definitely take a look at it lol And the plot sounds interesting, although having a better idea on how the conflict would be, would be good XD

The Jayded Tygress
    Kytti

Yeah, You can just watch one epi or so to just see how the witch is, but the anime is pretty good too. It's kind of confusing at first but it makes sense in the end.

Pfft. I know. I don't really know about the conflict part yet. Do you have any ideas? D:

Current Obsession(s):

Unfortunately not lol At least not at the moment. If you'd like to play still is there anything else you've been wanting to play?

The Jayded Tygress
    Kytti

Umm...not anything like "OMGOMGOMGOMG SOMEONE DO THIS WITH MEEEE~" kind of thing.

How about you? xD

I do have some other ideas too that...I should list in my post later (Lazy) if you don't.

Current Obsession(s):

I always have too many ideas running around in my head, sooooo currently no specific idea. lol Guess I'll wait for those other ideas you have for now lol

The Jayded Tygress
    Kytti

Umm....I got this idea from a manga that I can't really...remember...
    This is the basic plot:

- Female Human x Magic creature

- The human has a special ability- to see the creatures that are otherwise invisible to everyone else. As a child, this probably left some emotional scarring as some of these creatures look as if they came from a horror movie. Of course, there are other creatures, such as mischievous fairies, shadow people and the occasional house spirit that protects homes. The girl has learned to not get involved with the creatures, even if some of them do no harm. They don't know if a human can see them unless they have direct eye contact for more than two seconds, and that's when trouble starts.
    -- One day, the girl is on a walk to school when they see another human talking to a wood nymph. The human is shocked as they have never met another one who could see the creatures. The one talking to the nymph sees the human staring, and is surprised themselves. He gets up and walks to the human and they talk. They be come fast friends. However, a couple of weeks later, the Human wakes up one day feeling strange. She goes to the park to wait for the other human who was now a good friend to them. She feel funny and faints. She wakes up in the magic world where there were no humans or regular animals, such as cats, chickens, etc. The girl finds out the one who was talking to the wood nymph two weeks ago was not a human at all. Actually, he was creature himself! What kind of creature?! I don't know...
    --- So yeah... And then... Lol. Sorry. I only have half-plots. xD

Current Obsession(s):