Login to your account

Thread: ~Kawagoe Academy~ (( L34V3M3T0D13 )and( Kaiko Minami ))

~Kawagoe Academy~ (( L34V3M3T0D13 )and( Kaiko Minami ))

(( Here's our thread, Kaiko-chan~ Since you already know how to RP, you'll pick up quickly. I did. XP ...And I'll start making posts when I finish my character! Promise! XD <3 ))

As I walked though the school gates I was relived I was at a NORMAL human school unfortunatly for me I'm not normal. I'm part angel and part demon. I currently live with my boyfriend since I couldn't take my mom's bitching anymore. I love him but seriously... I rolled my eyes as I got in line to pick up my scheduel. There was a older boy with facial hair, acne, and scruffly hair sitting at a table marked "M-N" Kaiko walked up to the table. I thought, "This is your typical lazy teenager that can't mange to take care of himself... gezz..." The older boy looked up and asked, "Last name?" I looked at the pile of scheduels and said, "Minami. M-I-N-A-M-I." The boy looked at me like I was crazy or I was an alien of some sort. I raised an eyebrow waiting for my sceldule." The boy whispered, "are you by chance Angel-sama's daughter." I sweat dropped stuttering, "Y-yeah... Please don't say anything." I gave the boy a cute look and the boy blushed, finding my schedule. when he found it he was shaking like a leaf. It was funny, "h-h-here you go, Minami-ch-ch-chan..." Kaiko took her schedule and smiled, "Thank you very much." The older boy nearly fainted and I couldn't help but giggle alittle. It was too funny. I looked at my schedule seeing I had art first, algerbra 2 honors second, english 3 third (how ironic), volleyball 4th, lunch, World History fith, Literature sixth, then Agriculter seventh. My classes are too easy for me. I should be a sophmore in collage right now but because of my age I can't.

(( Oh, you post in 1st person? Cool, well I post in 3rd... Is that going to be okay? ))

Ichiro Kyou stepped out of his families longest, darkest limousine and pulled the sunglasses off of his face. "This school smells bad." He murmured, crinkling his nose. The driver merely rolled his eyes slowly as he stepped around his young master, opening the trunk and pulling out his bags. "Master Kyou, this was your choice, remember?" Ichiro looked at the middle aged, wrinkled man who had driven him everywhere his entire life. "You're right..." He sighed and ran a pale hand through his white hair- making sure to avoid his sensitive inu ears. "You're entirely right, Reggie." And with that, Ichiro patted the man on his back and picked up his bags. "Later." he said lazily without looking back as he entered the campus. It was a fairly big place. Nothing too impressing to him, but worthy of an eyebrow raise. He found his way to the line where he was supposed to be and cursed under his breath for not dropping off his belongings before coming to get his schedule. Seeing that he was nowhere near the front of the line, and wasn't going to be anytime soon, he growled to himself and set off to find his dorm. In doing so, he stepped into the flow of a crowd and was tripped. "DAMMIT!" He groaned, picking himself up and looking to see who the culprit was. He was more than surprised to see a cute girl staring at a piece of paper- probably a schedule. "She probably didn't even notice!" He thought to himself angrily. "EXCUSE ME?" He asked fairly loud in her direction. "Yes, you. Demon girl? I can tell. Are you going to apologize?" He stubbornly crossed his arms, having no clue of how important she was.

(Oh, I do 3rd person. I did that cuz i assumed you do it in 1st person lol)

Kaiko looked over seeing a what haired male about 4 inches taller then herself. Kaiko blinked then said innocently, "For what? Did do something wrong?" Kaiko realized that this boy tripped over her foot when she popped it out to the side to lean on one side of her body. Kaiko gasped and bowed saying quickly, "Oh my! I'm sorry! I didn't see you there! I'm really sorry!" Kaiko then remembered what the boy said. "Demon girl" Kaiko frowned, looking hurt. Kaiko said in a sad tone, "Please don't call me that. If anything call me 'Angel-sama's daughter'. Everyone that found out who I am has been calling me that. Oh, My name is Minami Kaiko. Umm... What is you're name?" Kaiko had already gotten her locker, her dorm number and her key to the dorm so she had plenty of free time. There was actually a cafe near by that Kaiko wanted to check out and maybe get a job there.

(( Lol, cool. Well thanks~ ^^ ))

When he heard the girl's stream of apologies, he couldn't help but grin. Things like that just made his twisted side come out. When he heard her say that she was "Angel-sama's daughter", he tilted his head in a questioning look. He didn't believe her for a while. As she finished formally introducing herself and asking what his name was, he blinked. "Minami... kaiko?" He let it sink in. "You're Angel-sama's... THE Angel-sama's daughter?" He asked, not really expecting her to confirm what she'd said. Now that he thought about it, he looked at her closer, even daring to pick up some of her hair from her shoulder and circled her like she was a science experiment. "This could be interesting... If I make friendly with her, I'll get to meet Angel..." He thought maniacally to himself. A plan was already stirring in his head. After a long awkward pause, he took a step back and bowed down at the waist to her. "Pleasure to meet you, Ms. Minami." He grinned, showing off his fangs. "I am Kyou Ichiro... Call me Ichiro." He picked up his bags without taking his eyes off of her and flashed a fake smile. "So sorry for bursting out like that. Its not like me." He inwardly chuckled. "If you're not doing anything, though, would you mind helping me out around here? I'm not settled in at all and this school is so big." He laughed quietly at himself.
    Last edited by L34V3M3T0D13; 06-29-2011 at 04:32 AM.

Kaiko smiled a little. She already knew the boy was up to no good. Kaiko turned ROUND, "i suggest you stop trying to be my friend now if you are using me to see my father. Even I'm not allowed to see him. Besides, even I dont know my way around yet so, don't try. I can read minds you know. It's just a warning if you want to get close to me, plus I can do so much more.. If you REALLY want to be my friend I'm going to a cafe later to get a bite to eat." Kaiko faced the boy. "I'll help you look for your classes and you're dorm because I tripped you by accident and I don't want to get in trouble. So, let's go Ichiro-kun~" Kaiko smiled warmly at Ichiro and grabbed his hand walking toward the dorm advisor's office. Kaiko was nice. It was in her nature to be kind to people even if they even try to use here in anyway. Kaiko led Ichiro throught the door and Kaiko was greeted by some of the staff, "Hello Hime-sama. How did you like your dorm?" Kaiko smiled, "It's nice, thank you. This is Kyou Ichiro, He needs his locker, dorm number and dorm key, please." One of the staff members got the things and came back instantly, "Here you go, Hime-sama." Kaiko bowed thanking for the things and handed them to Ichiro.

(( Ugh, sorry for the delay. I've been so busy with geometry whenever I'm on the computer. -.-" It suuuucks... ))

Ichiro went a bit pale as she saw right through him. He blushed angrily- not liking the fact that he had just been out-witted. "Yes, well I-" He started, but was suddenly taken by the hand and dragged off. He sighed and was strangely glad that she had decided to help, instead of abandon him. If anything, he respected her now. As Kaiko asked the dorms advisor for all of his stuff, he couldn't help but cross his arms stubbornly and look off into the distance. He didn't know what to think of this girl yet, but he figured he could trust her. As she handed him the information he needed, he shoved it all in his unwrinkled pocket and narrowed his eyes at her. "Thank you, Kaiko-san..." He then awkwardly scratched the back of his neck. "Well, out of curiosity, I think you will see me at that cafe later." And he meant it. For some reason, Kaiko seemed like someone he could get along with. "In any matter..." He started again, then bowed deeply. "Goodbye, Hime-sama." Then, he straightened his shirt and walked out with his dorm information in hand.

Kaiko smiled then walked up to her dorm. Kaiko sat at her desk and decided to email her dad, "Hi Dad! How are things going? I just unpacked and what not. I met a interesting boy today. His name is Kyuo Ichiro. He seems okay but at first he was trying to be my friend just to see you. I don't know what that's about but I will keep my guard up. Well, I'm going to go apply for a job at the cafe near by. Write you back soon! Love always, Kaiko <3" Kaiko closed her laptop and looked at all her paintings. Kaiko loved to draw birds. Especially the smaller ones. Kaiko plopped on her bed and closed her eyes. Kaiko took a 2 hour nap and when she woke up it was 1pm. Kaiko changed into her gothic lolita and walked out of her dorm, grabbing her keys and cell phone. Kaiko walked down the hallways and got on the train to the next city over. Kaiko got off the train and walked down a couple of streets, leading to the cafe. As soon as Kaiko walked in she was greeted, "Hello, Hime-sama~" Kaiko smiled, bowing alittle, "Hello, I would like to apply here as a job." One of the waitresses walked in the back and the manger walked out, toward Kaiko. The manager smiled, "When would you like to start?" Kaiko looked up, "Um... how about 2 days from now. I can work after school since I live at the dorm." The manager blinked, "Ah! You attend Kawagoe Academy?" Kaiko nodded, "Yes, ma`am. Today I'm here as a cusomer though. I would like a corassant and a hot chocolate please." Kaiko sat in a booth and waited for her order. Kaiko then heard the front door open and saw white hair. Ichiro. Kaiko smiled and thought, "So, he did come."

Ichiro had found his dorm fairly quickly. As soon as he got in, he heaved his bags onto the large bed he'd requested and told himself to unpack later. He also thought that his mom and dad would like to hear from him, but he put that off as well, knowing they'd understand. In the meantime, he checked out his bathroom. It was very... "Small." He crossed his arms and complained to himself. Back at home, his house was huge. He always had the finest things and was allowed to do whatever he wanted. Groaning, the tall boy started to run the shower water and undress. As he looked in the mirror, he saw what he always did- A pale, not-quite-human teenage boy. After brushing his dog-like teeth, he hopped in the shower. When he was done, he shook off the water, resembling a mutt. Looking at the clock, he had plenty of time to dilly dally. He threw on a loose button up shirt in his favorite colour- white- and fit snuggly into a pair of black slacks. His tail wagged slightly at the thought of going off campus soon. Of course, students were required to look human outside of the non-human community, but Ichiro had always wondered what would happen if he went out to the store comfortably. The thought was pushed back. Ichiro tucked his tail in and put on his favorite fedora. Sighing, he shrugged on a black vest and was out the door with sunglasses in hand. He often got looks for wearing sunglasses and a hat on cloudy days, but didn't mind. Even on the train, he loved the attention. He even dared to grin and show off his fangs in an evil grin to a couple of kids that wouldn't stop staring. He laughed to himself stepping off the train and seeing the children's faces of horror. Finding the small cafe, he walked in and looked around, finding Kaiko at a booth and looking at him. He smirked and sat down across from her silently.

Kaiko smiled, "Nice to see you again Ichiro~" Kaiko looked at Ichiro and smirked, "I see you're hiding your ears and tail. I have a friend similar to you. She is really nice but can get emotional sometimes. But she isn't a inu like you, she is an ookami. She is truely beautiful." The waitress brought Kaiko her crossant and her hot chocoate. Kaiko bit into her warm crossant and blushed alittle, "mm~ It's so warm... I love french food. Execpt for frog legs and snails. Ew!" Kaiko stuck out her tounge and giggled. Kaiko took a sip out of the mug then put it down, "So, Tell me about yourself. I see you're a rich kid so, you must be abit spoiled." Then the door opened again. A silver haired wolf walked in door. The waitresses squealed, "Hey, She's back! Ne, ne, it's Tsukiko-chan!" The wolf had a black collar and peircing yellow eyes. Kaiko looked over seeing the wolf, "Oh look, there she is now~" Kaiko called to the wolf, "Tsukiko~! Over here!" The wolf looked over a Kaiko and ran over to her jumping on her. Kaiko laughed, "Why are you in that form? You would be alot cuter in your half form~ Like Ichiro here." The wolf looked over at Ichiro and just looked at him blankly. Then the wolf started to form into a girl. The girl flashed her fangs as her silver haired ear twiched and her tail wagged, "Ichiro is it? Well, I'd-" Kaiko cut her off and said, "Ichiro, this is Tsukiko. She is a pure bred moon wolf. Though, she is quite rare since she is the last of her kind. Tsukiko nodded, "Yes, I travel so no one could hunt me down." Tsukiko looked at Kaiko's crossant and her tail started wagging more. Kaiko giggled, "You can have it." Tsukiko's face lit up and she picked up the crossant, bitting into it. Tsukiko made a small moaning noise, "It's so good~"

Ichiro lounged back as Kaiko smiled and began talking. He could tell he'd be here for a while. Something he'd noticed as he'd begun becoming more sociable was that girls liked to talk... A lot. He nodded as she spoke, and peaked an interest when she began talking about a friend of hers that was kind of like him, but didn't ask anything yet. Ichiro smelled the french treat as it was being walked to the booth that they sat at. He was surprised to see that she liked such foods and watched as she ate. "Looks good, actually..." He thought aloud. As she commented on him being "rich" and "a bit spoiled", he raised his eyebrows. "No richer than you must be, Kaiko. Am I right or wrong?" he blinked. As he saw Kaiko look to the door, he turned and saw what she was looking at. A wolf had just moseyed in. Ichiro's eyes went wide and he watched as the waitresses all went wild over her. As she seemed to notice Kaiko, Ichiro wasn't surprised to see her jump into Kaiko's arms. "Uhm..." He began as she transformed into her half-form. "Tsukiko?" He raised an eyebrow as she bit into the croissant Kaiko had given her. "Charmed, I sure." He tried to hide his smile.

Kaiko laughed alittle, "Well, my dad doesn't want to spoil me and my mom doesn't want me around so, I guess I'd say I'm middle-classed, hehe..." Kaiko then felt a vibration in her pocket. Kaiko plled out her cell phone and saw it was from Dante; her boyfriend/ feoncee. It read, "I'm in town. Want to go watch a movie?" Kaiko smiled and blushed alittle, replying, "Sure! I'm glad you're back~! I'll meet you there <3 always" Kaiko got out of the booth, finishing her hot chocolate, "Sorry, but I gotta run! I'm going on a date~!" Kaiko giggled. Tsukiko smiled, licking her lips, "Aru? Well, it was nice seeing you again, Kaiko-chan" Kaiko smiled, waving, "Same! Oh Ichiro, I'll see you in class!" Kaiko ran out the door disappearing in the snow. Tsukiko blinked, waging her tail, "Umm... So you're Kyuo Ichiro from the Kyuo family. Hmm, interesting. You look kinda like me... I guess it's a good thing, right?" Tsukiko smiled then said, "Wanns go run or something? I'm kinda bored right now and I need to burn these calories off since my winer coat is on. Tsukiko smiled and tought, "Maybe he is the one..."

Ichiro tilted his head curiously at kaiko when she answered a text message and bolted. Must be important or something. He thought with a shrug... "Uh, yeah. Bye." He awkwardly waved as she was off in a hurry. When it was just he and Tsukiko, Ichiro took off his sunglasses and let his piercing green eyes show visibly. He also took off the hat and scratched behind one of his ears. When Tsukiko started talking, Ichiro couldn't help but look as interested as he felt- Very. He quickly nodded at her request to go for a run. "Sure... I haven't let loose in quite a while, you see..." He grinned and stood up. "I actually passed a pretty cool park on the way here. You must've seen it, yes?" He took her hand and pulled her out of her seat. "C'mon." He smiled and jogged out the door, giving her a little leeway to catch up. Ichiro had never been fully comfortable with a female- not even his own mother- but for some reason, he liked this girl. She was a lot like him as a child. Free-spirited, funny, all-around-nice. Nowadays, Ichiro was hardly any of that- and he missed it.

Tsukiko smiled flashining her fangs, running infront of Ichiro, "You don't need to wait for me, Ichiro, Aru~ I'm quite fast. How about this, we will race to the park and who ever wins... Well just decide what will happen if YOU win, aru~" Tsukiko pointed foward then said, "Ready? .... Go!" Tsukiko got in a running posision and dashed foward. Tsukiko felt the snow hit against her fare, pale skin and took a deep breath, breathing in the cold crisp air. Tsukiko saw the park. "Only about a mile left," She thought. Tsukiko smiled, thinking, "Ichiro... why does that name sound so familiar? Hmm... I'll go through the documents later. He's really cute though. Hie emerald green eyes, his white hair... those ears and tail..." Tsukiko shook her head, focusing on the race. Tsukiko noticed that Ichiro caught up and it was a tie. Tsukiko breathed, "wow, you're prett fast. Usually people can't catch up with me. I'm impressed, aru~!" Tsukiko smiled, "So, What do you want me to do since you won. Well, we both won since it was a tie but, I'll let you win this time around, aru~"

Ichiro grinned when she suggested a race. His legs itched to run wild. "You bet." As she pointed forward, Ichiro planted his back foot firmly into the ground and waited fairly for her to shout "Go!". He smiled and pushed off his foot, nearly pouncing into the snow. It didn't take him long to see that Tsukiko was a great runner. He found himself pushing as hard as he'd ever pushed when running. The wind that blew through his inu ears as he whipped down the street was cold and harsh, but for some reason, Ichiro felt that it was nice. Things seemed to be going his way for the moment. As he caught up with Tsukiko and smiled over at her, he replied. "Yeah, you're not that slow." He chuckled jokingly. When they both stopped running at the same time and realized that it was clearly a tie, Ichiro took in a long, deep breath of air. "Its nice to get the blood pumping." He thought aloud. "Especially with such a pretty girl like you." He laughed a little. "And since you've let me win, I get a prize." He clasped his hands together and started rubbing them for warmth. "I'd like to take you on a date sometime." He grinned widely, showing his fangs and hoping for the best.

Tsukiko blinked and then blushed widly, "Eh? R-Really?" Tsukiko's face was bright red and warm to the point you could feel how warm she it. Tsukiko then smiled as her tail began to wag faster, implying she's really happy. Tsukiko giggled alittle then sweatdropped, "Umm... I haven't been on a date before but, I hear it's nice." Tsukiko lowered her ears and said, "Since people don't really except me they stay away from me... The first guy I went out with ended in desaster..." Tsukiko wimpered and started to cry, "I thought he truely loved me... So I showed him my true form and then... He called me a monster! He tried to shoot me and ran away..." Tsukiko laid in the deep snow, crying. Tsukiko transformed back into her wolf for and whimpered. Tsukiko remembered that day clearly. It was a snowly day like today. Rage, terror, tears, blood in to white pure snow. Tsukiko thought, "Ichiro probably thinks I'm pathetic..." So she lovered her head deep into the snow

Ichiro was glad at her reaction at first. Seeing her tail wagging made him chuckle. "That's good! Going on dates with me is ten times better than a normal date." He joked. Suddenly, the air grew thick... Ichiro frowned as she started to cry and explain her last experience with a date. He watched as she laid down in the snow and transformed into her wolf form. Ichiro grew tense. he didn't like seeing her upset. His face grew red and he approached her wolf-form. "Well, Tsukiko..." He started off, clearing his throat and trying to transfer his thoughts into words for her. "I don't think you're a monster..." He tried to smile a bit and started to rub the top of her head. He liked when people did it to him, so he assumed the same for her. "We're a lot alike. I-I think I like you... A lot. I've been in the same position before, honestly..." He started to scratch behind her wolf-ear. "I don't like seeing you upset... Please cheer up and be the peppy Tsukiko I know?" He asked her with one of his rare genuine-Ichiro smiles.

Tsukiko wimpered looking up at Ichiro. She then started to glow white and tranfrom into her half form. Tsukiko jumped into Ichiro's arms, making him fall backward into the snow. Tsukiko licked Ichiro's cheek and said, "Thank you, Ichiro. I don't think I would ever find someone like you again..." Tsukiko laid next to Ichiro and smiled looking up at the white snowflakes falling from the sky. Tsukiko beat her tail against the snow and giggled alitle, "I can do that, aru~!" Tsukiko then stood up shaking the snow off her, "hmm... Ichiro-kun, where do you live? I never saw your house before but... I'm sure it's huge right?" Tsukiko then felt alittle dizzy as she wabbled to the side alittle. Tsukiko shood her head and put her hand to her forehead. It's only because I'm only wearing a white sundress... right? She thought. After walking alittle in the park Tsukiko started to daze and then before she knew it, she blacked out, collapsing in the snow.

Ichiro was glad when Tsukiko transformed back into her half form and he saw her happy face. When she jumped into his arms and started licking his cheek, he felt his face grow red with embarrassment. "Anytime, Tsukiko... Absolutely anytime." He grinned, then stood up with her. He could tell something was wrong when she started to wobble a bit. He grew concerned, but answered her question. "Well, I live out of the state. Ever since I enrolled at Kawagoe Academy, I live in my own dorm room." As they both continued walking through the park, they continued chatting and asking each other questions. Suddenly, when Tsukiko collapsed into the snow, Ichiro's eyes grew wide and he picked her up. "I'm sorry..." He whispered to her and rushed back to the dorms by foot as fast as he could.

When he reached his dorm room, he carefully placed Tsukiko on his bed. She was freezing. "Silly girl... Dresses are meant to be worn in summer." He shook his head and exhaled as he covered her up in all three of his blankets, deciding to let her sleep in his bed. After he made sure she looked alright and was just sleeping, he grabbed a small blanket and situated himself on his desk chair, falling asleep easily afterwords.

Tsukiko was running a high fever and you could feel the heat from her body by hovering your hand over her skin. While Tsukiko was sleeping she has a dream. "Aru? Papa? Papa~! I'm home!" "Oh Tsukiko, welcome back. The Ryou family is here to discuss the future. You are getting married to their son, Ichiro-san." "Aru? B-But, I never met him before! And what if he is mean and cruel?!" "Shut your mouth! You are royalty, which means these things are arranged, understood? "I understand, papa..." I never met this "Ichiro" boy. Not a meeting nor a letter. I just wanted to escape that horrible fate my father forced upon me... but... I never asked to be alone. By myself. To be the last of my kind to survive a mass killing. Tsukiko began to cry in her sleep then she woke up, panting. Tsukiko looked around, "Wh- where am I?" Tsukiko looked to her side seeing Ichiro sleping at his desk, "Aru? I- I'm in Ichiro's bed... This must be his dorm..." Tsukiko stumbled up and kissed Ichiro on his cheek, then whispered, "I'm sorry that I cause so much trouble..." Tsukiko got back into the bed and thought, "Is this fate? After these many years, I still haven't escaped my fate but... Ichiro is nice and cares for me plus, he understands me. I think I might love him after all..." Tsukiko closed her eyes and fell asleep into a deep sleep with a small smile on her face. "Ichiro-kun..."

As he slept, Ichiro dreamed of Tsukiko... He could practically feel her soft red lips gently brush across his cheek in his imagination. When he woke up to the sound of his watch beeping quietly in his ear, he turned it off before Tsukiko was awoken. Looking down at her sleeping body made him smile. He cared about her a lot and understood her more than he could even explain. He wasn't usually a 'nice' person, but for Tsukiko, he wanted to be perfect. He had begun to fall in love with the girl. As he pushed back a few stray hairs from her face, he couldn't help but whisper her name. "Tsukiko." Hoping she wouldn't wake up, he quickly pulled back his hand and blushed. He glanced at the clock and sighed. Class started soon, and one way or another, he was going to be late. Quickly, he grabbed a bag and shoved supplies into it without really even thinking. He wished that Tsukiko went to the school so that he might see her more often. He scrawled a short note.
    Tsukiko, I'm sorry I'm not here. I couldn't wake you up. Be sure to stay as long as you need to. There's medicine in the bathroom cabinet, I know you probably have an annoying fever. I'll be back soon! <3
    -Ichiro.

he dropped the note by the bed for her to clearly see when she awoke and then left for class.

Tsukiko's ear twiched when he whispered her name but didn't wake up from her deep sleep. A couple hours passes and Tsukiko finally woke up. She yawned streching out her aching body, "...owie..." Tsukiko looked down seein a peice of paper under her arm. Tsukiko read it and blushed slightly, "He's really nice... Maybe I was wrong to judge him nine years ago... I wonder if his family would reconginze me... I hope not... I want things to go at their own pace. Hmm... One more year and I will be of age to be married." Tsukiko ran her finger over Ichiro's handwritting and smiled at the peice of paper. Tsukiko then felt a pain in her temples. Headache. "owie..." Tsukiko couldn't walk or stand for the matter so she just crawled into the bathroom and pulled herself up, using the sink as leverage. Tsukiko never too medicine before so she tried to look for the right kind. a small bottle was titled "Advil" Tsukiko took it and read the directions and what it was for. Tsukiko took three pills and swallowed then whole and drank water directly from the sink. Tsukiko wipped her mouth then licked the water off her arm. Tsukiko crawled back under the covers and whimpered, "I wonder when Ichiro will be back... He said he would be back soon... I wonder when that is..." Tsukiko pondered then yawned, "mmm... I guess I'm still tired..." Tsukiko flipped the paper over and wrote, "Ichiro, Thank you for everything so far. I took Advil for the pain in my head. And I sadly never to medicine before so it's new to me. When you get back, please wake me up. I don't want to miss another moment with you." Tsukiko stopped writting as she heard her stomach growl then continued writting, "I'm also hungry too. hehe~ Love Tsukiko <3" Tsukiko sighed in content and got under the covers and fell asleep once more awaiting her prince to awake her from her sleep.

School was boring for Ichiro as soon as he left his dorm. He looked for Kaiko every now and then, but didn't see her. He simply shrugged and went on through his classes. After his last class of the day was over, he heard his stomach growling quietly. Sighing, he walked quickly to the nearest food-serving place and ordered a large pizza. He didn't know if there would be food at the dorms or not, then ordered another pizza. With his two large pizzas in his hands, he made his way back to his room and managed to open the door without letting anything fall. As he peeked over to Tsukiko and saw that she was still sleeping, he couldn't help but let out a small chuckle. He picked up the note and saw her reply, then lightly shook one of her shoulders. "Tsukikoooo~?" He whispered. "Wake uuup~ I have pizza~" He smiled.

Tsukiko stayed still for a couple of seconds then yelled, "Suprise aru~!" And tackled Ichiro to the ground. Tsukiko licked his face and giggled, "Oh! Thanks for the food. Ichiro~" Tsukiko bent over to get the pizza and and bit into it, "MMM~! It's really delsious! The cheese is so warm and the bread is nice and soft, aru~" Tsukiko finished it off and smiled, licking the sauce off of her face. Tsukiko looked at Ichiro and saw sauce on his face. She giggled, crawling over to him, "Ne, Ichiro... You have sauc on your face. Here, I'll take care of it." Tsukiko closed her eyes and licked the sauce off Ichiro's face. Tsukiko looked into Ichiro's eyes, "There, all better~" Tsukiko then sat back and said, "Thanks for taking care of me. I'm all better now since I heal quickly. Oh! And I want to go on that date today, okay? I'm going to go look around. And I promise I won't get caught. PLeeeaaaasssse?" Tsukiko lowered her ears, giving Ichiro the cute puppy dog face.

(( Going to bed nao~ I'll be on tomorrow night! Pwomise! ^w^ ))

Ichiro tilted his head slightly, waiting to see if she'd wake up when he was pounced and surprised by Tsukiko. "Someone's feeling better!" He chuckled. After she'd attacked the pizza and gotten pizza sauce everywhere, Ichiro blinked in surprise and opened his mouth to say something- then realized her face was inches away from his and forgot everything. As she licked the pizza sauce from his face, he wondered if she could taste him blushing. "You never cease to surprise me..." He said quietly, standing up and picking up the boxes. He set them on the table and sighed. "Oh, you want to go on the date today? Great!" He smiled wide. When she told him that she was going to go look around, he was weary that she'd get caught, but seeing her lower her ears and look at him with puppy dog eyes made him break. "Alright, Tsukiko. Its hard to say no to you." He chuckled, then pat her head and gave her a quick hug. "I also want to talk to you later..." He thought aloud. "Its nothing serious or anything." He waved, trying to be a little casual. "Just a thought... Anyways, go off and look around." He nodded. "Remember: Be careful outside the school grounds."

Tsukiko blinked, wagging her tail, "W-Weally?! Thank you~" Tsukiko planted a light kiss on Ichiro's cheek and bolted for the door, "I'll be at the school gates when all your classes are over, okay~" Tsukiko transformed into her wolf form and ran across the court yard and disappeared into the white blanet of snow. Tsukiko ran all the way to the mall since she knew one of the store clerks. Tsukiko walked into the mall as her half form. Tsukiko tucked her ears in her hair and hid her tail under her knee length dress. Tsukiko looked around and found the store, "Ah~ there it is! Wet Seal." Tsukiko looked around and found the store clerk she was looking for, "Mami~!" Mami turned around, "Tsukiko-chan~! What brings you here?" Tsukiko blushed, "Well... In a bout two hours I will be going on my first date and I really like him! I think he is the one for me even though he doesn't know it but we are actually suppose to marry each other once I'm of age to marry." Mami gasped, "Oh my! It's like a sensative love story! I will make you look so gorgious!" Tsukiko stuttered, "Make sure it looks natural okay?" Mami giggled, "Alright~! Boss! I'm taking my break!" Mami helped Tsukiko looking for her perfect outfit since all Tsukiko has is a white sundress and a black collar. Mami then found the perfect outfit for Tsukiko. A white hat with puff balls at the ends, a think brown coat with a fake fur lining on the hood that goes down to her thights, a loose white shirt with a light pinks scarf, skinny jeans, and brown knee high boots. Mami's eyes widened, "Girl! He will go head over heals for you! Your natual make up brings out your glowing yellow eyes and the outfit is so cute on you! Go gettem~" Tsukiko smiled, Thanks Mami." Tsukiko walked out of the mall and wondered, "What does Ichiro want to talk about... hmm... I hope he didn't find out about he marrige... I don't want things to be weird betwen us..." Tsukiko looked down the looked up seeing a familiar group of people. Tsukiko gasped, starting to run, "How did they find out where I was?! No! I don't want to die! Not yet!" Tsukiko transformed into her wolf form and ran as fast as her legs could take her. Tsukiko didn't hear them anymore when she reached the school. Tsukiko transformed back into her half for and panted, "That was close..." Then the final bell rang as Tsukiko reached the school gates. Tsukiko smiled warmly thinking about Ichiro. Tsukiko couldn't let Ichiro worry about her. Not today.
    Last edited by Kaiko Minami; 07-21-2011 at 06:31 PM. Reason: missed some details

Ichiro watched as Tsukiko bolted out of the door. He tilted his head slightly, getting a weird vibe out of nowhere, but shrugged it off as being nerves. After a quick shower since he decided not to go to the rest of his classes, he got dressed in his usual long sleeved, white button down shirt and pair of regular black slacks. Looking at them, he sighed and knew it would be weird. His style was meant to make him look suave, but he noticed that as he got older, his long white hair and body frame were changing on him. "As it should change, you're growing into such a fine man these days..." Ichiro heard a voice from behind him answer his thoughts and he jumped in surprise. When he turned around swiftly to see who it was, he wasn't at all surprised to see Shou. He'd known Shou since he was born. Ichiro's mother was pregnant at the time Shou's mother was and they'd gotten along for ages, forcing the two boys to have "play dates" every Sunday. "Long time no see? What? I don't get a kiss?" He then puckered up his lips and summoned over Ichiro. Ichiro rolled his eyes. "Oh shut up, dilwad. What are you doing here?... Wait... More importantly, how did you get in here?" Shou sat down on his bed and was quiet for a while. "Oh, I'm a Psyche type, remember? I have ways... I heard you thinking and couldn't pass a chance to come chat." Shou grinned, then tilted his head. "You've... Changed. Why aren't you mean?" Ichiro blushed and tried not to think of Tsukiko. "A girl!? You found a girl!?" He was quiet again, reading Ichiro like a book. "And you have a date tonight, how wonderful!" He was laughing so hard that Ichiro had to reach over and punch his shoulder to make sure he wasn't broken. Ichiro's face was very red and he was very embarrassed. "So what are you wearing, dude?" Ichiro looked at his clothes and back at him, then shrugged. "You think you're wearing that? Have you been outside, its like 20 degrees..." Shou raised an eyebrow and started to undress. "Whatever man, just wear these. You're so weird." As Shou threw is loose jeans and black tee on Ichiro's bed, he put on some of Ichiro's clothes and pulled a black jacket out of the closet. Then he took off his converse high tops and handed them to Ichiro. "There, wear it." Ichiro sighed, but obeyed. When he was dressed, he felt like a million bucks. "Awesome... So... I'm ready?" he asked Shou. After a quick study of Ichiro, Shou nodded. "Yepp... About as ready as you'll ever be. So I'll leave you to it, come talk to me later. We must catch up, darling~" Ichiro groaned and shoved Shou out of his room. "GoodBYE Shou..." He then went back inside and waited for Tsukiko to return.

Tsukiko walked into the school and since school was over students where all around her. Lucky for her her tail and ears where hidden so she just looked like a girl with long white hair and peircing yellow eyes. Tsukiko walked thought the courtyard and hear people murmer complements to her and whistling and shouting things. Tsukiko thought, "What idiots..." Tsukiko walked up the stairs and walked into Ichiro's room, "Ne~ Ichiro... um... I'm back." Tsukiko smiled and looked at Ichiro, closing the door. Tsukiko blushed as her heart started pounding, "I-Ichiro... you... you look amazing! um... well... more like... handsome, really. It suites you nicely." Tsukiko blushed looking down.

Hearing the door open, Ichiro got up from his bed and smiled. He hardly recognized Tsukiko in such clothes. He nodded in thanks at her compliment, but when he opened his mouth to compliment her, he stuttered. He was truly speachless. "Beautiful." He managed, then chuckled. "I'm sorry, I've just never been out on a date with such a pretty girl." He tousled his hair and scratched behind an ear. "About the date..." he started with a grin and started walking to her. "How's a theme park sound?" He smiled and grabbed her hand. "With a little ball of energy like you, we'll have plenty of fun." He joked, already imagining the roller-coasters, popcorn, and bumper cars.

Tsukiko smiled, "Yeah, I'd like that." Tsukiko followed Ichiro to the theme park and went to he roller coasters first then afterwards when they got off the series of rollercoasters Tsukiko shivered alittle and put her hands in her pockets. Her hands sparted to get cold. Tsukiko looked up at Ichiro and said cutly, "Umm... I-Ichiro? Can... Can we hold hands? M-My hands are getting cold..." Tsukiko blushed alittle. Tsukiko then felt a strange presance. then realized it was the the men that followed her earlier. Tsukiko grabbed Ichiro's hand and said, "Common, Ichiro. We have to go!" Tsukiko paniced, not knowing what to do.