Ichiro grinned when she suggested a race. His legs itched to run wild. "You bet." As she pointed forward, Ichiro planted his back foot firmly into the ground and waited fairly for her to shout "Go!". He smiled and pushed off his foot, nearly pouncing into the snow. It didn't take him long to see that Tsukiko was a great runner. He found himself pushing as hard as he'd ever pushed when running. The wind that blew through his inu ears as he whipped down the street was cold and harsh, but for some reason, Ichiro felt that it was nice. Things seemed to be going his way for the moment. As he caught up with Tsukiko and smiled over at her, he replied. "Yeah, you're not that slow." He chuckled jokingly. When they both stopped running at the same time and realized that it was clearly a tie, Ichiro took in a long, deep breath of air. "Its nice to get the blood pumping." He thought aloud. "Especially with such a pretty girl like you." He laughed a little. "And since you've let me win, I get a prize." He clasped his hands together and started rubbing them for warmth. "I'd like to take you on a date sometime." He grinned widely, showing his fangs and hoping for the best.